or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Parenting › Work from Home Parents › Mamas making money on GPT websites....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mamas making money on GPT websites.... - Page 9

post #161 of 895
I've found that most offers on FusionCash take a while to credit. I did a bunch of big offers on there in my first week and then stopped for a while until they credited. I think everything but one has now, and that one it turned out that I had cancelled the trial too soon.

I really want to do more trials but I am tapped out for the month. It's kind of a pain to have to start so slowly
post #162 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisagotami
How do you guys do this? I've been at it for about 3 hours and I've made 3 bucks...the rest I'm waitng for credit for. I've only been doing the free bees because I don't have any x-tra cash right now. Plus I'm kinda afraid of signing up for some of this stuff.

Do you guys use your real names and addresses? Do you ever do the ones that want socials?

Also how do you get over the monotony of filling out those surveys over and over and over?
Monotony of filling out forms: Download Roboform (free) and it's point and click.

Real names: absolutely. It's fraud not to. Get a free phone # at privatephone.com so that they're not calling your house. I have not yet run across one that required a SS#-I would not do such an offer.

To get a fast start, go back through the two threads on this subject and get freespiritmom's advice or pm her or octobersweethearts-they're tons of help. Once you have their advice about email addresses down, go to DBP and do free surveys-the WIN surveys credit quickly if you do them correctly. Some you do have to wait for credit for, but the credit will come (if they were done correctly). Remember, on most surveys, you don't complete the entire survey-just go until you see a "thank you" or "congratulations" at the top of the page-then you're done!
post #163 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisagotami
How do you guys do this? I've been at it for about 3 hours and I've made 3 bucks...the rest I'm waitng for credit for. I've only been doing the free bees because I don't have any x-tra cash right now. Plus I'm kinda afraid of signing up for some of this stuff.

Do you guys use your real names and addresses? Do you ever do the ones that want socials?

Also how do you get over the monotony of filling out those surveys over and over and over?
I sent you something that's going to *really* help you have success with the freebies as well as eliminate the "monotony" Check your pm's.
post #164 of 895
Niamh and I were posting at the same time She gave great advice.
post #165 of 895
Thanks guys...I'm not giving up yet.

Niamh-Some of the debt consolidate and apply for loans offers ask for socials...I did a couple but I just couldn't shake the bad feelings...so no more socials.

I'm glad you gals decided to share the love on this little money maker...i'm hoping that I'll beable to start making some changes with this extra $, instead of just scraping by.
post #166 of 895
The extra money I've made through these programs has made a wonderful difference in our home and finances. I hope the sites work well for you

I don't do offers that require a social. I have done a few in the past for student loan consolidation since these offers did apply to me but I haven't done anymore nor do I intend to. It's just too much of a risk.
post #167 of 895
One thing I just figured out... or at least I think I did:

That trick about putting periods in your email address to re-use it a number of times on the freebies... I don't think that works with yahoo mail. I believe that yahoo allows one period within an email address as it is, so IE kayla.pen1@yahoo is an actual different email address than kaylapen1@yahoo. Make sense? I was doing that trick with my yahoo accounts, and had a whole bunch of offers denied.

Is gmail still invite only? I do have a gmail addy I never use, but I'm not really sure how that's working these days. Yahoo is so simple to sign up for that I just made a whole bunch of addys, but if gmail is easy enough and the period trick works with them, I'll switch over. I was just under the impression that it was still invite-only. Maybe I have enough of my own invites in my one gmail account that I could make that work.

Okay... random musing... drive on through...
post #168 of 895
Woo hoo, I've been at this only 2 days and have had $48 total credited to 3 sites, with a lot more expected to credit (hopefully.) I know that seems like a piddly amount, but to me its a lot right now. That's a whole bill, or half a big one, and we're really struggling at the moment.

I have one question. I had been recording my offers on different pages under the site that they were on, but just changed them to catagories to make them easier to find, and I realized that I did 2 of the same offers on 2 different sites accidently. Is this going to get me banned? They were both freebies, and were not intentional... I would hate to get banned over this!
post #169 of 895
Anyone have problems signing up with the Direct TV offer on Instant Profitz? It keeps telling me that my valid phone number has invalid suffix. I entered 3 different numbers and it kept saying the same thing, even in my email address!
post #170 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorker
One thing I just figured out... or at least I think I did:

That trick about putting periods in your email address to re-use it a number of times on the freebies... I don't think that works with yahoo mail. I believe that yahoo allows one period within an email address as it is, so IE kayla.pen1@yahoo is an actual different email address than kaylapen1@yahoo. Make sense? I was doing that trick with my yahoo accounts, and had a whole bunch of offers denied.

Is gmail still invite only? I do have a gmail addy I never use, but I'm not really sure how that's working these days. Yahoo is so simple to sign up for that I just made a whole bunch of addys, but if gmail is easy enough and the period trick works with them, I'll switch over. I was just under the impression that it was still invite-only. Maybe I have enough of my own invites in my one gmail account that I could make that work.

Okay... random musing... drive on through...
Yeah, I think you're right. I did a BUNCH of freebies last night on DBP. I used my yahoo email and did the period trick. I got up this morning to find almost all of them denied.
post #171 of 895
On DBP, if you are denied an offer because of a mistake, can you resubmit it?
post #172 of 895
Has anyone tried PandaResearch? It looks like it pays well.
post #173 of 895
i did most of the winning surveys with the periods and almost all of them got accepted, i also used that trick for the survey networks one and worked as well ( and is a yahoo one)

the ones that almost never get accepted are the consumer promotion ones, i'm about to stop doing them!
post #174 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPJJJ
Has anyone tried PandaResearch? It looks like it pays well.
I've not heard anything good about their payout reliability. And I've heard a lot of bad. I'm staying away.
post #175 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh
My DH doesn't know what I'm doing yet. I plan on giving him my first checks next month (his bday is the 29th) as a bday present-feed money for the flock of sheep he's been wanting, but we couldn't figure out how we were going to pay for their feed the first year. If I keep going, I should have the exact amount we need by the end of the month.
I wanted to suprise my dh too but he finally asked me "what is that pink site you keep going to!!?" and I had to tell him it was DealBarbie and explain it lol

I did get to suprise him a little this morning when I called him in to look at my earnings page - I hit $200 on freebies I'm so excited.
post #176 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisagotami
Also how do you get over the monotony of filling out those surveys over and over and over?
For the big surveys like Winning surveys you only have to fill out the questions with a red star beside them. Skip all the rest. I still find that they take a few minutes to do, however.

I do these longer ones after my kids have gone to bed or before they wake in the morning and I listen to an audiobook or podcast while I do them

The other night I watched a movie with dh while doing some winning surveys they're really kind of mind-numbing otherwise
post #177 of 895
i've been having problems with mdc not letting me post. hmmm. anyway...yes rubelin, than you for correcting me... all BUT one were denied. i took a few days off and will get back to it tomorrow. hopefully my money mojo will be fixed by then. keep the posts coming... i love reading everybody's experiences!
~peace, moongloe
post #178 of 895
i have been doing my hoymail accts and using the "periods".....so far so good
post #179 of 895

Deal Barbie Prob.

Every time I try to login in to deal barbie it just brings me to a blank page, my computer says "done" so what the heck? Is any one else having trouble with the web site?
post #180 of 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisagotami
Every time I try to login in to deal barbie it just brings me to a blank page, my computer says "done" so what the heck? Is any one else having trouble with the web site?
That happened to me the day before yesterday. It was fixed after a couple of hours. It must be a technical problem.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Work from Home Parents
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Parenting › Work from Home Parents › Mamas making money on GPT websites....