Gosh, not much of a list - more of a flurry of nesting/organizing my closets and such.
My actual list is much less practical -
- work as little as possible
- enjoy as much one-on-one, fun time with my daughter as humanly possible. I just want to soak her up!!
- oh, and, hoping my daughter starts to sleep through the night (that's my practical one!).
But you all have got me thinking now, so here's a few things:
- look for a new stroller to replace our old beat up one
- purchase a big girl bed and bedding for our daughter
- compile an album of our daughter's first year to talk about with her before her sister arrives (she's 2.5 and I still haven't done this - yikes, what a bad mommy!)
- look into cloth diapering options
- buy fall/winter clothing/gear for our daughter and make sure we have what we need for the new baby
- return a stinky, toxic carpet to the store I purchased it from
- oh,yeah, i have to have my papers sent from my OB to my new midwives!
- I know there will be more when October rolls around (like christmas gifts and some kind of gift from baby to big sister and big sister to baby).
I'm also starting up a preschool coop playgroup with some other moms so there's some planning to do there. But it's all fun stuff!