Here are some short generalizations in terms of sensation/experience during the actual act:
Circumcised/Natural Sexual Intercourse
1. Feels like hard rod-pole/ Firm, yet softer more padded feeling
2. Drier, gets dry as intercourse progresses/Very naturally moist, moisture increases as intercourse progresses
3. Long, elongated thrusts like pummeling in and out/Shorter, grindier motion
4. Feeling of being pounded/feeling of receiving an internal massage
5. Thrusting keps private areas more separate/thrusting keeps private areas in greater contact (more indirect clitoral stimulation)
6. Higher level of friction leading to soreness and irritation/no irritation at all
7. Irritation and annoying sensations are a distraction mentally during intercourse even if there's pleasure/no negative sensations during intercourse to distract you only pleasure
8. Feeling of closeness and intimacy as well as feelings of separation and detatchment/Feeling of closeness and intimacy
9. Vaginal orgasm for woman not as likely/ Vaginal orgasm for woman much more likely
10. Rush to orgasm for the man where the vast majority of sensation is felt/Pleasure ride for the man, as the whole experience is utterly pleasurable
Hope that makes sense. I am not saying that a woman can't enjoy circumcised sex, but sometimes it is very difficult to mentally get past the negative sensations that occur during it and therefore it is less likely to be orgasmic. Plus, that feeling of detatchment and the way that they thrust...it can really leave a woman feeling emotionally detatched during and afterwards from her partner. What we women are built for is that close, sensual and highly intimate sex...and to be with a man who has been surgically altered so that he needs rough pounding in order to orgasm it just doesn't work as well. You're just not in synch then. It's very saddening. You have those feelings like you're not really enjoying it...when you do have pleasure it is mixed with feelings of annoyance and detatchment. Sad thing is, you would think it was normal unless you had experienced or knew of something different. If you only experienced circumcised sex you may be left with the impression that men only enjoy sex, or that women are just not meant to enjoy it.
Need I also mention that the experience of foreplay and oral sex is very different as well. I have to say that there is just so much more you can do with the intact/restored penis than you can do with a circumcised one. And, being with a restoring man myself (one who didn't believe that it would be different until he experienced it) it has been amazing to watch his experience of new pleasures and sensations. Things he wasn't able to imagine beforehand.
And of course, I'll qualify those statements in that those are typical for sex with your average circumcised man. I have met a few women who have said "oh, my Dh isn't like that and he's circ'd" to go into more detail with them and discover their DH's had very loose circs where the glans was mostly covered when flaccid still. The generalization is, the more skin you have, the more glans coverage he has the less likely you are to experience as severe negatives with circumcised sex.