or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Understanding Circumcision › having issues with DH being circ'd
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

having issues with DH being circ'd - Page 9

post #161 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjgh1 View Post
Also OT/ but how can you see which post someone resonds to? Can you see that? Jessica
No, I don't think there is an option for that at all. It would be nice! But in this case, she had quoted the OP in her reply.
post #162 of 173
I also usually state clearly if I am replying to an OP without having read the thread, if I'm replying to something at a certain post number without having read further, or if I am replying after just skimming.

I do that because of situations like this. There can be a whole lot happen in a thread after the OP, and whatever I say can be grossly misconstrued unless I clarify up front that I'm not party to the happenings...


I really hope that this is the case with the most recent flippant comment. Unfortunately, the previous ones stated that they had read and considered this thread for a while before posting. :
post #163 of 173
Ok, I just want to say thank you so much for this thread. You have helped me understand so much about my own sexual relationship. My dh is circed. We have only been with each other. I have often faked, and wished, prayed, hoped, and hurried for it to be over. I would never in a million years want to hurt my dh so I have kept most of it from him. During pg I can't stand sex. It hurts so badly. I am swollen and sore for hours or even days afterwards. My dh is a very loving man and isn't in it for his own gratification, just for mine. I thought it was all my fault I "didn't like sex better." I thought it was my body letting me down when I had uncomfortable or painful sex. We have been married 7 years. We've gained a lot of experience and knowledge of each other. I am usually able to avoid some of the trauma, but it still happens. I usually have to be pretty buzzed to have amazing sex. (I must be relaxed enough or something.) How sad is that? I'm only 22 and I'm so scared about what sex will be in 10 years. I've mentioned restoration briefly before. Thank you for giving me the motivation to really pursue this. I hope my dss' wives thank me some day for sparing them this! Hugs to all you (us) suffering women out there. I hope that it gets better for you someday.
post #164 of 173
Quote:
Pandora- Pics???? Who's going to rent him sight unseen?
Of what, I'm not posting pics of my hubby's bits
post #165 of 173
post #166 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiddlinmama View Post
Ok, I just want to say thank you so much for this thread. You have helped me understand so much about my own sexual relationship. My dh is circed. We have only been with each other. I have often faked, and wished, prayed, hoped, and hurried for it to be over. I would never in a million years want to hurt my dh so I have kept most of it from him. During pg I can't stand sex. It hurts so badly. I am swollen and sore for hours or even days afterwards. My dh is a very loving man and isn't in it for his own gratification, just for mine. I thought it was all my fault I "didn't like sex better." I thought it was my body letting me down when I had uncomfortable or painful sex. We have been married 7 years. We've gained a lot of experience and knowledge of each other. I am usually able to avoid some of the trauma, but it still happens. I usually have to be pretty buzzed to have amazing sex. (I must be relaxed enough or something.) How sad is that? I'm only 22 and I'm so scared about what sex will be in 10 years. I've mentioned restoration briefly before. Thank you for giving me the motivation to really pursue this. I hope my dss' wives thank me some day for sparing them this! Hugs to all you (us) suffering women out there. I hope that it gets better for you someday.


You've been married since you were 15?
post #167 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora114 View Post
Of what, I'm not posting pics of my hubby's bits
Rent them but don't post them? How screwed up is that?
post #168 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&A View Post
Rent them but don't post them? How screwed up is that?
It's against the UA anyway (to post em.)

hehehe
post #169 of 173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&A View Post
You've been married since you were 15?
hey it happens. i was forced in to marriage at the age of 17, and went through a divorce as a result. i was so naive then... when i think about it, im surprised i didn't circ my first DS. thank God i had an anti-circ ob/gyn who educated me on circ.
post #170 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie81 View Post
hey it happens.

Yeah, I know it happens, but it still always surprises me. And I was checking to make sure I did the math right!
post #171 of 173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&A View Post
Yeah, I know it happens, but it still always surprises me. And I was checking to make sure I did the math right!
it always surprises me too and it happend to me!
post #172 of 173
Ok, I did some rounding! I got married at 16 and we're almost married for 7 years. (We've been active together for 7.) Yeah, I'm young, but I'm glad I got married. I knew what I wanted and I've always been way mature for my age. (Chock that up to being born at home and breastfed ok!) And I'm a great mom even though (or because) I'm young so there!
post #173 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx.mothernurture View Post
OT: If it's severely vertically challenged, unestablished, out of place, mean, ugly, patronizing or otherwise baiting: Don't feed it, report it.

Jen
Yes! Karen is loving her new bundle of joy at the moment, and her babymoon will be kept as wonderful as possible if we hit the ! button instead of responding to questionable posts. As tempting as it is we should just ignore it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Understanding Circumcision
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Understanding Circumcision › having issues with DH being circ'd