Jumping in with my symptoms (I am 4 dpo):
1. I have that "full" feeling way down low - almost like it's in my cervix or vagina even) - that I got with my 1st pg.
2. I have been nauseous on and off since yesterday afternoon (I never, ever feel nauseous pre-AF)
3. Today I am super-irritable
. I usually get this way the day b/f
and always know that she will be on my doorstep the next day. As I am 4 dpo, I don't think she's about to show.
4. I have dozed off
around 8:00 or so the past two nights, while nursing DD. Could be tired in general...or could it mean something else???
5. At 2 dpo I had some "strange" pains in my lower abdomen (uterus?). They did not feel like the AF-like pains I had when pg w/ DD but I have myself convinced that they are still PS and it has to do with my c/s scarring(sp?).
I am totally convinced I am pg
- lol! I even went and bought pg tests this afternoon for testing next weekend. It took all I had not to spend $20 on OPK strips so I could test earlier...and I still might go that route. I think I can test at 8 or 9 dpo with OPK strips
GOOD LUCK, everyone!!!