I am happy with my Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair (but watch for recalls if you buy used).
- like the fact that the height is very adjustable...can make it low enough for a "table" for a toddler up to regular heights.
- the tray has two parts...a divided tray that snaps into the standard tray. I like this because after my child is done, I can pull out the middle tray to clean it (smaller, easier to clean) and sometimes don't have to do anything more than wipe down the edges of the tray where ds got messy. Also nice because I can immediatly pick any dry cereal he left on the tray and set it on the clean, dry tray for his snack for later. I then lower the seat/tray so he can just grab a snack while playing if he needs some nibbles.
- on the rare occasion that ds falls asleep in the chair, the seat can lay back so I can let him nap without removing him. (this feature is meant to feed infants, but I never used it since I breastfeed and never used a bottle). *NOTE* watch for seats where the tray is attached directly to the seat (Graco is one I believe) because that means that if you tip the seat back to make your babe more comfy, the tray is no longer level and can spill stuff on them.
- the safety straps are horrible to clean. Hard to remove and get dirty really easy.
- I had problems with the little velcro pieces (hold the cover on around the bottom edges) coming off. Not a biggie, just annoying.