Have you been talking to her (um, sorry, I just re-read and you said that you have - more coffee needed, lol)? If you can try to release your expectations and urgency and acknowledge (to your baby and yourself) that you're not in charge of this (*sigh* already it begins, lol! Baby's the boss - maybe she just wants to make sure you know that.
) maybe that will help.
DD did this to me, too. We had expected her in mid-late February and she arrived March 10. Guess what? She's still the boss! We call her the boss of teh house. She's a drama queen. We joke that she wanted to make a grand entrance. And she has to have things done her way. LOL She wasn't "late", so I'm glad we didn't try to push her to get her before she was ready.
Also, you're a first-time mom, right? I'd be really really leary of inducing (I know your DH wants to meet her, I understand). That will just up your c/s risk. Would you be okay if you ended up having a c/s as a result of the induction? Would you feel that was worth it? (and before you answer that, do you realize that a c/s will impact THE REST of your birthing "career" - in hospital or out). ** this sounds snarky, it's not meant that way. I just want to make sure you understand the possible/probable results of this choice*** I know myself well enough to know that I would resent teh he** out of my DH and myself (plus, I've HAD an unnecessary c/s and that's exactly what I did).
I don't want to scare you, mama (okay, maybe I DO, a little. I would hate to see my first birth repeated for anyone, especially such a strong mama with such a strong belief in birth). Induction is serious stuff. You'll be on a clock, and that baby WILL come out, ready or not, vaginally or abdominally.
You're so close. If you can just relax and let go, maybe it will happen easily! A watched pot never boils, right?
I think you've said it yourself right here: "I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of as far as "natural induction" but she doesn't seem ready to come out."
Trust your body, trust your baby, trust your birth. What if you and your DH sit down and discuss the (sad, unfortunate) what-ifs of him leaving and you just waiting for your baby to finish cooking. Maybe if you guys can bring that situation out into the light and find some resolution, things will take care of themselves. Maybe it's NOT that important to your DH to meet his baby before he goes. Maybe he will believe it's more important to let his baby finish cooking. Maybe he will believe it's more important to not risk his wife being cut open and risking future birthing choices. Maybe he is more self-less than you know and he'll be able to stand strong with you in waiting for the right time for your daughter to arrive.
I hope so.
((((hugs, mama)))) I know this is a hard time. Oh, boy do Iknow. **I'm a weirdo, I'm in tears right now - that's how serious I am about you avoiding induction/c-s. I was SO depressed after DS, and am still VERY angry at that happening to me. I will FIGHT HARD for other mamas to be left uncut***
Deep breaths, try to let go of your desire for this to happen on your clock, and turn it over to your daughter.