or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › May 2007 › Show me your Belly Pics!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show me your Belly Pics!!! - Page 3

post #41 of 284
beautiful bellies, mamas!
post #42 of 284
Alright, I haven't done a belly pic in a few weeks, and finally did one tonight-- GOOD GAWLY!! This is me tonight at 18 weeks 1 day, OBVIOUSLY pregnant with twins. To be honest, this picture now has made me VERY, VERY nervous about how big I'm going to be by the end of the third trimester. YOWSERS!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/3...657c5aa287.jpg
post #43 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by christyc View Post
Alright, I haven't done a belly pic in a few weeks, and finally did one tonight-- GOOD GAWLY!! This is me tonight at 18 weeks 1 day, OBVIOUSLY pregnant with twins. To be honest, this picture now has made me VERY, VERY nervous about how big I'm going to be by the end of the third trimester. YOWSERS!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/138/3...657c5aa287.jpg
omg your pic is beautiful!!! I can see how you might feel nervous, but hey, this is a great chance to revel in your mama-hood!!
post #44 of 284
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal323 View Post
omg your pic is beautiful!!! I can see how you might feel nervous, but hey, this is a great chance to revel in your mama-hood!!
:
post #45 of 284
Awwwww.... Thanks! After a few weeks of admiring everyone else's belly shots, I figured it was time to do one of my own!
post #46 of 284
I have been peeking at everyone's belly pics and it just makes me realize how small I really am. I am almost 20 weeks, still in my prepreg clothes, only gained about 5 pounds and this is my second! To top that off, I have been throwing up all day. I think that I have a touch of the flu. I can't help but start to worry. Ya know?
post #47 of 284
Awww! Great pics Mommas!!

I hope this works, here are mine at 18 weeks.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...lypicDec-1.jpg

front view

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...mmy18weeks.jpg

I'll be 20 weeks in a couple days and I'll take more. I feel like I'm much bigger then that now!
post #48 of 284
I would take some, but I don't think I look pregnant... I've always been on the heavy side. But my mom thinks I have a 'little baby tummy' and my husband's grandmother, after looking at me for oh.... 5 minutes, asked if I was pregnant. (He was going to tell her after I'd gone to bed since I'd never met her before) Who knows, my in-laws gave us a digital camera for christmas (mostly so they could get pics of the grandbaby no matter where we live) so I might change my mind next month... when I feel like I look pregnant and not just heavier...: We are getting internet in the apartment in January, so I plan on posting more then!! hahaha
post #49 of 284
post #50 of 284
THose are great! You have such a tiny tummy for 20 weeks!
post #51 of 284
post #52 of 284
What an adorable belly!! :0)
post #53 of 284
Anyone else notice that this thread has, like, 1200+ views while most threads in our DDC have <100?
post #54 of 284
Love the belly pics, mamas! :-)
post #55 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amylcd View Post
Our bellies could be twins! I look EXACTLY like you!
post #56 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleigh33 View Post
Anyone else notice that this thread has, like, 1200+ views while most threads in our DDC have <100?
um, yeah. makes you wonder who all is looking at us, huh?!
post #57 of 284
Sure does!!! Here are more pics for the lurkers to look at! Lol!

20 week belly pics

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20weeksDec.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ideviewDec.jpg
post #58 of 284
20 week belly pic. I think I'm just getting fatter!
http://i17.tinypic.com/2w2ipeh.jpg
post #59 of 284
Thread Starter 
I added my newest picture today.
post #60 of 284
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2007
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › May 2007 › Show me your Belly Pics!!!