I have a new set of questions for December if anyone is interested!
1. When did you first find MDC? How long did you lurk before joining?
2. What drew you to MDC? (area(s) of interest)
3. What kept you here?
4. What new things have you picked up from being here that you perhaps never considered/ knew about/ thought you'd subscribe to?
2. Bfing/lactivism and environmental/NFL ideals. Plus I wanted to find out how to tie a baby on my back in a blanket like the women I worked with in South America. I was too young to pay attention back then.
3. At first, all the info and discussions. Now, all of you. :
4. EC, GD (I hoped to break the cycle of shaming/yelling from my upbringing, but didn't know exactly how), homebirth (I would seriously consider a HBAC for future births despite risk factors), cosleeping (thought it sounded lovely, but didn't think I could do it safely due to sleep & blood sugar issues. We cosleep at least 50% of the time now, just not when my sugar is wonky.)