I might be the first. I know I might catch flack for this but I am having a schedued csection on the 29th of December unless Keagan decides to come earlier than that. My fluids are very low and with the unexplained bleeding, I feel this is a safer way to go so that Keagan and I both can enjoy the birth and time after.
I am diabetic and baby is assumably already over 8lbs.. my first son was an emergency csection after 20 hours of labor and he was 10 and a half lbs. I don't apologize for having a repeat section.. as long as I get a healthy baby the birth was a success in my eyes. btw I am 36 1/2 weeks now so I have convinced them to wait till I am 39 weeks at least..so that is if all goes well until then..