1) What week are you in? 32 weeks tomorrow
2) How are you doing? Pretty well. I have sciatica in my left leg. It's pretty bad in the middle of the night (when I get up to pee), but lessens by morning and throughout the day. I also don't really sleep more than 2 hours at a time without waking. I guess it's just practice for when the baby arrives.
3) How are you staying active and stretched out?
I would like to do pre-natal yoga, but the days haven't worked out for me yet. I try to walk alot and just get exercise cleaning or doing normal activities throughout the day. I always stretch my back in the mornings.
4) What else is happening in your life and work?
Work is going well although I'm much less focused these days! My life feels over scheduled and like I really want to slow down.
5) What are you doing to prepare for the birth (at home, hospital or birth center) this week?
What aren't we doing? We met all the midwives in our practice last night and then took a tour of the birth center. Tonight we have our 6th class in the 7 week series on holistic birth preparations. Saturday is our breastfeeding class.
We are getting "classed" out. I don't want to talk about this baby anymore, I just want to do it! We're also meeting our doula this weekend for the first time to discuss our birth preferences.
6) How is your DP or DH getting prepared?
Going to all the classes, God love him.
7) What is the nicest thing you did for yourself this week? Bought fluff for the babe, not technically for me but oh do I love cloth diapers.
8) What is the nicest thing someone else did for you this week?
After we saw the birth center, I got really scared about birthing in the hospital. It felt very clausterphobic to me (there were 14 other people in the room). My DH sweetly asked me if I wanted to switch to HB. I said no, but just him asking melted my heart. Of course, when he heard how much we would pay out of pocket for the HB versus the hospital he recinded the offer
I told him save up for the next birth.