Signing Off as Thread Keeper
Changes made to hereChristina
- Yay for ovulation!
: that you catch that egg! Megin
- Please oh please. I really hope this is it for you and Katie. Isn't is crazy how much those temps can control our mood? Just remember it isn't over 'til AF shows. There are tons and tons of "less than perfect" charts on FF
: for you both!Matt's Mom
- I was wondering the EXACT same thing about being "On the Fence" and I am the Thread Keeper
. I think it means not trying, not preventing? Kind of a whatever will be, will be position. But, honestly, I am not exactly sure. Maybe on of our "Fencers" will pop in and let us know.noordinaryspider
- Good luck. Glad AF is staying away.
: for your Christmas BFP Kelly1216
- That sounds like EWCM to me! Nice and fertile. Be sure to jump DH and take full advantage. Have fun Nicole!
. Eager to hear your news. Doesn't sound like it was the best news, but maybe there is hope? Good luck with O. I did OPKs for the first time this month and found that I also got a nice fade in effect.AugustLia23
- good luck and lots of
. Go swimmers go!Sabo
- No fever = no need to abx (at this point). The garlic idea is a good one. You might also want to try salt water gargles and spoonfuls of honey (just not at the same time, 'cause that would be gross). Do you have allergies at all? Sometimes my throat gets very red and irritated from all of the gunk dripping down the back of it. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Okay, DH and I have a plane to catch and need to leave here is 2 hours. I STILL haven't packed ('cause laundry isn't 100% done...ack, why am I such a procrastinator? BAD). Anway, I probably will not be able to get back online until tomorrow. So, this will officially end my time as thread keeper. I just want to say that it has been an absolute pleasure hosting the thread this week. Moving 6 people to the BFP list was a total rush. I wish all of you that celebrate a happy and wonderful holiday. Lots of
to everyone still TTC. I look forward to seeing all of you in a DDC really soon.
P.S. Since I won't be able to update the thread today. Please hold all change comments until Sabo has the new thread up and running. Thanks.