Related Forum Threads
- wood working toys without power tools? can it be done? Last post on 6/17/11 at 6:19pm in Arts & Crafts
- 10 Skeins of merino/tencel blend yarn by Valley Yarns Last post on 12/30/12 at 6:29pm in Crafts
- Birthday Party Favor Craft Ideas? Last post on 1/5/11 at 3:26pm in Arts & Crafts
- Photography - Come share pictures! Last post on 1/4/11 at 5:42pm in Arts & Crafts
- Good birthday gift for someone who likes paper crafts? Last post on 1/17/11 at 6:15pm in Arts & Crafts
Could we make a list of make-at-home toys? - Page 17
Have you all seen the blog Our Little Nature Nest? I just found it yesterday and I find it nearly impossible to tear my eyes away. It has the most AMAZING handmade toys with instructions. There are so many activities on there that I never would have even thought of. I am going to be following this blog for years to come. It's got so many different toys I want to make for my daughter.
I've come to this thread so many times over the last years.
It's inspired us to go totally handmade for our holidays for two years now.
I'm really pleased with how my efforts turned out this year. I took ideas from here but made them my own. I'd love to hear what you think of what I made this year.
Click here for our homemade Waldorf tree house.
Isn't making toys soooo much for fulfilling than buying them? I just love this thread.
Hi, always a fan of make at home toys and I have been online looking for ideas. I also love eco friendly toys and found this great website for toys that children can make themselves and then play with for days on end. Went on this site http://horseplaycraftyparties.co.uk/Craft-Kits/Animals?zenid=80f0c04513ccd9cc94a6215d1ba93665 and got a few easter animal kits for my kids to make, much better than heaps of chocolate. Have bought hobbyhorses from them before and my children loved them. Great for parties too. Hope this is of help. Enjoy making!
- Could we make a list of make-at-home toys?
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 2 seconds ago
- › ~*~October ddc Belly Thread~*~ 2 minutes ago
- › Thrift Score! 3 minutes ago
- › Reading while sitting on the toilet 8 minutes ago
- › Tetanis help - pic 9 minutes ago
- › fear of never having another baby? 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone Else Feeling Movement? 14 minutes ago
- › Potty training FAIL 17 minutes ago
- › Items in hospital bag...is this too much? 19 minutes ago
- › What would you do if you saw kids left in a car? 21 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11