- I'm home 99% of the Friday nights.
Usually I'm playing with ds or making dinner but tonight I'm feeling lousy, crappy, icky
: so I just caught up on the board. I'm sorry you're feeling lonely. Big hugs to you tonight... And fingers TIGHTLY crossed for tomorrow morning!
Welcome to Kdlizmama and Dana
- This place is a terrific source of comfort, hope, and great information. Hope you only hang out 1 month, though!Lily
- Do we have the same dh???
I'm sorry for the awkwardness and the stress that comes with the bd'ing. I am very familiar with it, although this last month has been a bit better. If it helps, my OB told us to just do every other day from cd 8 to cd 20 even though dh sperm analysis was "normal." Every day would just stress us both out so we don't even try (except for the days right around + opk)! So I certainly feel for you two, and send a big hug.Steph
- I agree with everyone that the first test looked positive, and so you probably o'd on cd 11. And I had missed the photo before. You are beautiful! (And so young.
- Deployed to Venezuala for the summer. Wow. I would be stressed out just at the idea of it... but then I'm not married to a firefighter or law enforcement person. I hope, hope, hope, hope, hope you are preg well before then and you can have a happy and healthy and PREG summer no matter where he is!
OK, now I'm heading back to bed for more rest. I feel nauseous (sp?) with other tummy problems too. If it was 10 dpo, I'd be excited but at 5 dpo I know that it is just a lousy stomach bug! Hugs to all...