or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New CSI this Thurs - Page 5

post #81 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
Yes I remember something about that and it would make sense with the domestic abuse IF her mom killed her dad because he was attacking her(the mom) or Sarah.

IIRC, Sara's parents were alcohol and drug abusers and abused each other and Sara. I think her mom killed the dad during an episode when they were both drunk/high and fighting with each other. That's why she has attachment issues.
post #82 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
Grissom would never do that. He is too professional on the job with the odd event showing otherwise(like when Sarah was arrested for DUI).
Usually that is what I think too, but here he is, sending cocoons and writing unsent love letters... I thought it *might* happen. Plus- CSI needs some ratings points to keep up with grey's.

:
post #83 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2snugbugs View Post
Usually that is what I think too, but here he is, sending cocoons and writing unsent love letters... I thought it *might* happen.

:
Yeah, even though I don't think it would be likely, I keep waiting for a big passionate throwdown on the job . Then Catherine will walk in on them and everyone will start finding out. I read an interview where the cast were talking about how each of them were vying with the writers to be the first to uncover the affair.
post #84 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebarnes View Post
I read an interview where the cast were talking about how each of them were vying with the writers to be the first to uncover the affair.

It will probably be Hodges- but he won't tell anyone at first. He'll walk around giving Gris and Sara a "knowing look" all while telling them they can " trust him not to say anything."
post #85 of 87
Loved the bit between Sara and Warrick this last case. Warrick was looking in the back of the missing high school kid's van and found a bunch of panties. Sara told him that back in college she had a boyfriend who accidentally handed her the wrong panties after they'd been together and that his excuse had been that they belonged to his sister. Warrick said "I hope your taste in men has improved." She just smiles and says "...Yea...."
post #86 of 87
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good epi. I liked the little tidbit at the end with Grissom and Sara - you can see that Grissom is really starting to open up with her. And I guess we are saying goodbye to the beard...
post #87 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2snugbugs View Post
It will probably be Hodges- but he won't tell anyone at first. He'll walk around giving Gris and Sara a "knowing look" all while telling them they can " trust him not to say anything."
I think you might be right. That would be SO Hodges.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television