or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Personal Growth › LOA: Manifesting Love For My Body?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LOA: Manifesting Love For My Body? - Page 15

post #281 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
I think that's wonderful advice! And a great start!
ditto, and it has been helping me, as well to do these things.
and i just love dr dyer! tamara do you get his shows on hayhouse radio? i LOVE them on my iPod!!!!!!
post #282 of 287
Hey Kate!
No I didn't know about hayhouse radio until reading this thread, I'm definately going to check it out. I have Dr. Dyer's "Power of Intention" CD set and DVD but I'd love to get some new material from him! His insight really brought me out of a dark time in my life.

It was tough to learn that I was the one causing my own misery and still have a lot of work to do but at least I'm on the path now!
post #283 of 287
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygrrl View Post
Hey Kate!
No I didn't know about hayhouse radio until reading this thread, I'm definately going to check it out. I have Dr. Dyer's "Power of Intention" CD set and DVD but I'd love to get some new material from him! His insight really brought me out of a dark time in my life.

It was tough to learn that I was the one causing my own misery and still have a lot of work to do but at least I'm on the path now!
Oh, he has a TON of podcasts on Hayhouseradio - you'll love it!
post #284 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
Oh, he has a TON of podcasts on Hayhouseradio - you'll love it!
yep, more than you can even dream of!
post #285 of 287
Come share your Wise Ways of Women!! An LoA forum has manifested!! http://www.wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php


Pat
post #286 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Come share your Wise Ways of Women!! An LoA forum has manifested!! http://www.wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php


Pat
WHAT??!?!?!? OMG!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
...and the title? WOW!
it's funny, when i saw that the most recent post on our little old thread here was from wuwei, i thought, "what's she doing in this neck o' the woods? she doesn't come around these parts." now i know!
post #287 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
WHAT??!?!?!? OMG!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
...and the title? WOW!
it's funny, when i saw that the most recent post on our little old thread here was from wuwei, i thought, "what's she doing in this neck o' the woods? she doesn't come around these parts." now i know!
Yes, I wanted *everyone* to be invited!!

But, I already love my body...ALL of it. There is plenty. : The more to love, ya' know!!


Pat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Personal Growth
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Personal Growth › LOA: Manifesting Love For My Body?