DH and I are in Month #3 of TTC #1. Trying to do this with no meds after being on BC for the past 4 years.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 9/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- What does this mean? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:33pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC Prayer List - Page 4post #61 of 872/3/09 at 8:38pmpost #62 of 872/17/09 at 7:02pmpost #63 of 872/18/09 at 6:38pm
I think no more TTCThis is my 3rd post on this website. I am 35 and in January this year, tried to get pregnant for the first time. The funny thing is I think we succeeded because my period is about 2 weeks late and 3 Equate tests showed a faint horizontal line to make the positive. I hope this isn't wishful thinking! I can't believe it and I will believe only after I come back from the midwife visit on March 12. Keeping my fingers crossed! God help all of you get pregnant.post #64 of 873/12/09 at 8:52ampost #65 of 873/14/09 at 9:23amQuote:This is my 3rd post on this website. I am 35 and in January this year, tried to get pregnant for the first time. The funny thing is I think we succeeded because my period is about 2 weeks late and 3 Equate tests showed a faint horizontal line to make the positive. I hope this isn't wishful thinking! I can't believe it and I will believe only after I come back from the midwife visit on March 12. Keeping my fingers crossed! God help all of you get pregnant.post #66 of 873/14/09 at 9:24ampost #67 of 874/3/09 at 10:22pmpost #68 of 874/5/09 at 10:27pmOh, I just noticed this thread! Can you guys PLEASE pray for me? I desperately want to concieve this month, I've been trying for over a year, and this month I have a REALLLLLY good feeling! : Today is my most fertile day of ovulation, so I'm going to be trying really hard tonight!
Thanks for all the prayers!post #69 of 874/9/09 at 12:37ampost #70 of 875/18/09 at 10:41pmpost #71 of 875/30/09 at 1:44ampost #72 of 875/30/09 at 12:54pm
Pray for me!New to this board. NOt sure if anyone reads these threads or really prays but God if you are reading this. You know how long I have desired to have a baby. I know your will is what will be done. Please Bless me and my husband.I know 13 years is not long to you maybe just a couple minutes. But it has been 13 long years for us Never the less Lord not our will but yours be done. Lord please Bless and touch all the women onthis site help your faithful children who love and worship you! Amen in Jesus name!post #73 of 876/22/09 at 9:53ampost #74 of 877/10/09 at 8:06pmpost #75 of 877/18/09 at 5:03ampost #76 of 877/20/09 at 10:16am
8 months of trying and 1 miscarrige laterHey ya'll! im fairly new to this community and i am already feeling the good vibes off of everybody! My husband and i tried for 6 months then when it didnt happen we went off on a little vacation to clear our heads and start all over again. Well on the way home i realized i was 4 days late sooo i took a test and got the BFP! 2 days and 2 doctors later it was confirmed i was 5 weeks pregnant! We were so ecstatic. We told all of our family. Well about a week later i had a spot of bleeding I freaked and my husband said to just go rest and it would be ok. Well it wasnt ok the next morning i had to go to the ER and i was having a miscarrige. We were heartbroken. We couldnt believe that something that we had been praying for had been taken away. That happened May 25, 2009 and it is now July 20, i have had 3 cycles as doctor asked and now we have hopped back on the train. I am hoping this month will be it. AF was July 12 so we are just playing the waiting game. I hope all who are trying get BFP!!!
lots of love!
:post #77 of 8711/18/09 at 2:25pmpost #78 of 8712/5/12 at 10:39ampost #79 of 878/28/13 at 10:31pmpost #80 of 878/29/13 at 9:57am
Ladies, I just want to take a moment and say I am praying for each of you. I said my prayers this morning, opened up this list and spoke each of your names outloud.
I'm going through an interesting cycle right now and I hope that AF decides to come back soon (she's been missing for almost two months) so that my husband and I can keep TTC #2.
Praying for you guys! Hang in there!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Did anyone notice price increase on food?? 1 minute ago
- › Changing bedtime 3 minutes ago
- › Currently lactating mamas 6 minutes ago
- › Starting to feel better 8 minutes ago
- › Music practice and pet care 15 minutes ago
- › It all just feels surreal... 20 minutes ago
- › Finding the right amount of structure 26 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 27 minutes ago
- › Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? 45 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 53 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness