DH and I are in Month #3 of TTC #1. Trying to do this with no meds after being on BC for the past 4 years.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 9/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC Prayer List - Page 4post #61 of 872/3/09 at 8:38pmpost #62 of 872/17/09 at 7:02pmpost #63 of 872/18/09 at 6:38pm
I think no more TTCThis is my 3rd post on this website. I am 35 and in January this year, tried to get pregnant for the first time. The funny thing is I think we succeeded because my period is about 2 weeks late and 3 Equate tests showed a faint horizontal line to make the positive. I hope this isn't wishful thinking! I can't believe it and I will believe only after I come back from the midwife visit on March 12. Keeping my fingers crossed! God help all of you get pregnant.post #64 of 873/12/09 at 8:52ampost #65 of 873/14/09 at 9:23amQuote:This is my 3rd post on this website. I am 35 and in January this year, tried to get pregnant for the first time. The funny thing is I think we succeeded because my period is about 2 weeks late and 3 Equate tests showed a faint horizontal line to make the positive. I hope this isn't wishful thinking! I can't believe it and I will believe only after I come back from the midwife visit on March 12. Keeping my fingers crossed! God help all of you get pregnant.post #66 of 873/14/09 at 9:24ampost #67 of 874/3/09 at 10:22pmpost #68 of 874/5/09 at 10:27pmOh, I just noticed this thread! Can you guys PLEASE pray for me? I desperately want to concieve this month, I've been trying for over a year, and this month I have a REALLLLLY good feeling! : Today is my most fertile day of ovulation, so I'm going to be trying really hard tonight!
Thanks for all the prayers!post #69 of 874/9/09 at 12:37ampost #70 of 875/18/09 at 10:41pmpost #71 of 875/30/09 at 1:44ampost #72 of 875/30/09 at 12:54pm
Pray for me!New to this board. NOt sure if anyone reads these threads or really prays but God if you are reading this. You know how long I have desired to have a baby. I know your will is what will be done. Please Bless me and my husband.I know 13 years is not long to you maybe just a couple minutes. But it has been 13 long years for us Never the less Lord not our will but yours be done. Lord please Bless and touch all the women onthis site help your faithful children who love and worship you! Amen in Jesus name!post #73 of 876/22/09 at 9:53ampost #74 of 877/10/09 at 8:06pmpost #75 of 877/18/09 at 5:03ampost #76 of 877/20/09 at 10:16am
8 months of trying and 1 miscarrige laterHey ya'll! im fairly new to this community and i am already feeling the good vibes off of everybody! My husband and i tried for 6 months then when it didnt happen we went off on a little vacation to clear our heads and start all over again. Well on the way home i realized i was 4 days late sooo i took a test and got the BFP! 2 days and 2 doctors later it was confirmed i was 5 weeks pregnant! We were so ecstatic. We told all of our family. Well about a week later i had a spot of bleeding I freaked and my husband said to just go rest and it would be ok. Well it wasnt ok the next morning i had to go to the ER and i was having a miscarrige. We were heartbroken. We couldnt believe that something that we had been praying for had been taken away. That happened May 25, 2009 and it is now July 20, i have had 3 cycles as doctor asked and now we have hopped back on the train. I am hoping this month will be it. AF was July 12 so we are just playing the waiting game. I hope all who are trying get BFP!!!
lots of love!
:post #77 of 8711/18/09 at 2:25pmpost #78 of 8712/5/12 at 10:39ampost #79 of 878/28/13 at 10:31pmpost #80 of 878/29/13 at 9:57am
Ladies, I just want to take a moment and say I am praying for each of you. I said my prayers this morning, opened up this list and spoke each of your names outloud.
I'm going through an interesting cycle right now and I hope that AF decides to come back soon (she's been missing for almost two months) so that my husband and I can keep TTC #2.
Praying for you guys! Hang in there!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 41 minutes ago
- › Nursing my 2.5 year old who is driving me crazy! And H is telling... 50 minutes ago
- › "End mommy wars": What do you think? 57 minutes ago
- › Anyone showing already? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › General Chat 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Career 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Should I talk to my kids about PPD? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Home use fetal heart doppler 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Is it legal for my landlord to.... 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher