I am editing my list from yesterday. I'm leaving the things I accomplished yesterday, so I can be proud of me, and rearranging so I can see what needs to be done still.
Get gas in both cars
Clean out the frig
Fold and put away clean laundry
Sort, wash, fold, and put away dirty laundry (probably 4 loads)
Change sheets on our bed
Per my decluttering challenge for the month, get rid of at least 54 things (actually got rid of about 100 things!)
Put away clean handwashed dishes.
Empty dishwasher and repack.
Finish knitting my cousin's Christmas present.
Since it will be dark when I get home from work, I can not do any outside projects today. These items will have to be put off for a while:
9. Plant tomatoes and peas
10. Mow the lawn
11. Cut down strange tree beside the house.
12. Finish clearing out the planting bed in front of the house
So this is my list for today. I got to work at 7:00 am today and won't be home until 6:00 pm. I probably will not get everything done, but I should be able to make major progress.
3. Clean both bathrooms (I am 1/2 done with 1 bathroom)
4. Finish organizing guest room so parents can sleep there Tuesday night
5. Put away the Christmas decorations (1/2 done)
13. General pick up of the entire house (only 1 room left)
14. Clean all the floors, either mopping or vacuuming
16. Spend at least 1 hour on organizing financial paperwork
19. Clean off kitchen counters.
20. Finish Cleaning the fronts of the cupboards in the kitchen.
21. Organize the two files I brought home from work this weekend
*New* Fold and put away two loads of clean clothes
*New* Dry, fold, and put away clothes in washer
*New* Wash, dry, fold, and put away two loads of clothes
The above laundry is in addition to the 2 loads of clean clothes that were sitting around and I put away yesterday. It is also in addition to the 4 loads I washed, dried, folded, and put away yesterday. I have a tendancy to only do laundry about every 3 or 4 weeks since there is only two of us, and that is where we are right now. I LOVE that my washer has a delay timer on it -- I put a load in the washer on delay timer last night and it was washed when I got up this morning, so I could leave it in the dryer when I went to work. This morning I put another load in the washer and put it on delay timer so it will be done washing when I get home. I don't think I'd ever have enough time to do laundry and work full time if it wasn't for this amazing feature!