or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › TTC 6+ Months February Support Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TTC 6+ Months February Support Thread - Page 11

post #201 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
It is supposed to mimic EWCM and you insert it right into you vajayjay.
You're funny.
post #202 of 728
Okay, it is now only three hours and 42 minutes until I can pee. For some reason, this is torture on me!
post #203 of 728
Ity: So glad you were able to get in to the re! I second the preseed, if you haven't already tried it.

lily: Waiting to pee on a darned opk is like the worst thing for me. I get parched, and i feel like i'm going to burst by the time i get to it. Good luck!
post #204 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Barbara May I suggest that you try Preseed as well? It is supposed to mimic EWCM and you insert it right into you vajayjay. One package of it is like $18.00 and it comes with 6 applicators of it. I bought it for this cycle as well. that way your inseming and doing it the old fashioned way while using preseed. Your going to double your chances that way.

Hi everyone!
We started using Preseed last month - But I can't help but think if it's not inmy cervix, how can the sperm swim into the cervix using it? I'm not sure how to phrase it... but Yes, we do use it. It's good stuff, except when it gets cold sitting out on your nightstand before you use it - then it feels all sorts of icky and COLD.
post #205 of 728
ONE more hour!!!!!!
post #206 of 728
Weird, I actually feel very tender to touch, just like I have a bruise, over the area where my uterus is, like right in the middle. Not even on the sides over my ovaries, but just right in the center. Kind of weird. I have a feeling this O is going to be intense. I am already getting bloated.
post #207 of 728
Just an FYI, I may take a temp tomorrow morning just to see where it is. I'm not expecting good or bad but I'm quite curious. I've been feeling pretty run down today and I don't know if it's because I didn't sleep well or what. Also, the past few days I've had dreams that I know were vivid but I don't recall all that well.

I also had one of my wierdo moments yesterday. Ever since I was little, I will occassionally have extremely vivid dreams that are actually premonitions. The problem is that typically I can't recall the dream, just that it happened and that it was sooo real. I've been working on recalling those dreams for a loooong time, but so far no such luck. Anyway... Yesterday I went to get my asthma meds and the doctor had called in a rx for my next round of clomid. I asked the pharmacist to put it on hold because I don't know if I need it yet. As I was walking out of the store I had one of the deja vu moments that tells me I dreamt this particular sequence before - of course, I still don't know where that goes because I can't recall if there was more after the dream or what but something is definitely going on in the greater scheme of things...

So anyway, I will probably have a temp for the am. So y'all can thoroughly obsess over my one temp.
post #208 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
So anyway, I will probably have a temp for the am. So y'all can thoroughly obsess over my one temp.
Yeah! What a cool dream / deja vu moment.

I am feeling very un-hopeful. I had spotting again today... I looked at the ff chart gallery and the vast majority of preg charts with implantation spotting had only 1 day of spotting. Not that it rules it out, but I am struggling to keep my hopes up. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
post #209 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
Just an FYI, I may take a temp tomorrow morning just to see where it is. I'm not expecting good or bad but I'm quite curious. So y'all can thoroughly obsess over my one temp.

Ooooo I am so excited!!!


8 more minutes!!!! Wooooo hoooooo!


Elkmama, I am still hopeful for you. I have seen them with two days of spotting.
post #210 of 728
Thread Starter 
vajayjay is a greys anatomy term...

sooo... how'd the opk turn out lily?

elk... omg!... maybe??? : doesnt it suck to wait??
post #211 of 728
Positive OPK!!!!!!!
post #212 of 728
Thread Starter 
barbara... I'm holding out hope for an IUI for you.. maybe it is the last step for you :

tara.. are you my cycle buddy yet??

christy.. sorry for you being sick... it sucks when it messes with your temps... but what are you going to do :

post #213 of 728
Thread Starter 
GIO Lily!!!
post #214 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Positive OPK!!!!!!!
w00t! For for it!
post #215 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Positive OPK!!!!!!!
And you thought we would not be cycle buddies Lily. I finally got my +OPK today too. Lots of bloating and tenderness both on sides and in the center as you described. : Maybe my body was waiting for yours so we can get through the 2ww together.


I have been just trying to keep up here, been really busy IRL. So many big feelings happening here the past couple days that I feel like I can't post unless I do personals. Which is silly. But I am really right there with each and every one of you.

Hi to the new faces

Hugs for those who need them thats all of us, right ?

: Good Luck to us all !


I am having a later ovulation than usual, which is common on clomid. Last month I O'd on day 13 which is pretty typical (that was my first clomid cycle, I am on the second right now). Today is CD 16 and I finally got that +OPK. Now I know there are lots of folks who don't feel like thats late but it is for me and I hope this is what it takes to make the perfect egg : The cycle we conceived DD (after almost a year of trying) I O'd on cd 17.

I have decided (yes - I am the decider ) that we are just going to GIO every day and take the guesswork out of the equation.


BTW the LOA stuff is working great for me and I am manifesting my BFP right now
post #216 of 728
Go lily, go ocean! WHOOT! i'll have some 2ww buddies!

ity: OH yes, i remember the cold preseed moments. Can you say uncomfortable?
post #217 of 728
Well... My temp today is a good bit higher than a normal temp at 13dpo (at least for me). However, I am still attributing this to the clomid. It can lengthen your lp, can't it?It's good to know though that I have a high temp. I'm assuming it's been fairly stable since I felt the same way this morning as I did the past few days. I'm pretty annoyed though because I can't sleep. I've been waking up so early for soo long my body can't adjust. I keep waking up around 5:30 - granted later than my 5:00 before but a good bit earlier than the 30 minutes I need to be up at (6:00). Plus that makes me tired.

My overlay looks funny though. Morning to all!
post #218 of 728
: for you Christy!

ocean, lily, Ity

post #219 of 728
Thread Starter 
good morning! I guess there isnt much to catch up on
I'll be back later tho!
post #220 of 728
CD1 :
AF showed up late last night with a vengence. I keep telling DS that mommy is sick today and it feels kind of true. I feel I've already morned this loss since I knew days ago that I wasn't preg and was really just waiting for stupid late AF to finally come. I laid in bed this morning trying to come up with a silver lining list and all I got was that I have a full cycle of acupuncture for this cycle and it will get me more regulated and healthy for some sprem meeting egg action.

Otherwise I am focused on how good my life is now. If I don't think about ttc or the couple other problems, I realize that I have it really good right now. I saw a Valentine's day commercial yesterday and remembered how Valentine's used to suck because I had no one to love or to love me. Now I have two people I love who love me back. I used to focus so much on how sad it made me and now I hardly even think of it. So I am going to celebrate Valentine's day and my love for my two guys big time. I am going to bake a heart shaped cake or something like that and make heart cut out valentine's with DS and stuff like that. Celebrating the love I have seems right now.

Congrats to Lily and Ocean for + OPK! Sarah, your's is coming next for sure!

Crystal, looks like I'm a day or two behind you cycle buddy!

Christy, it would be so awesome to be congratulating you on your BFP next week! I'm planning for it.

That's all I got. Serious AF and cramps and backache today. :

T
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › TTC 6+ Months February Support Thread