Oh I just reread your post...
this may sound drastic....
but if I were you this is what I would do....
1. take the whole dresser outside.
2. immediately vacuum your path from dresser location to outside being careful not to "blow" the vacuum on your path if you have an upright! (this is why I like my roly poly pull along vacuum). Blowing on the path can disseminate spores.
3. Once outside, empty drawers and put stuff into large garbage bags. Close bags.
4. Entirely disinfect/wash furniture. Dry in sun.
5. For the clothes, you have three option:
-put into freezer.
-wash in water with detergent.
Do not open bags until bag is in enviroment to kill moths.
Yes a militant approach is necessary as moths have no remorse eating expensive sweaters.