or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Personal Growth › Treasure Mapping for 2007
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Treasure Mapping for 2007 - Page 2

post #21 of 207
sounds exciting! i've been feeling this massive urge to declutter, now I know why. 4/17... i'll try to be ready by then!
post #22 of 207
Subbing...
post #23 of 207
:
post #24 of 207
That was a great explanation, more motivation to declutter now
post #25 of 207
Thanks for posting this here. I can't get to the spirituality forum get and this sounds like a great thing to do. I am going to print the instructions out and plan on doing this and get the whole family aboard so we can get some changes accomplished!
Thanks and bright blessings,
Cheryl
post #26 of 207
I'm just reading this for the first time & I'm so excited to make a Treasure Map!!! (I don't wanna wait, LOL!) Does anyone have any pictures of their TM's? If that is too personal, I understand, but I'd love to see what these look like (I'm sure you can do whatever you want, but a jumping off point would rock!).

April
post #27 of 207
Wow! I just read this thread and am really excited to do a Treasure Map ! This fits in so perfectly with other work I am doing, right down to the decluttering, both physical and spiritual.

Guess I know when I'll be having that yard sale I've been planning !
post #28 of 207
Thread Starter 
I'm so glad I put this up in Personal Growth... we have had treasure maps up in spirituality every year for 4 years.. it is nice to bring it here.

okay, so everyone knows.. they have one month to get rid of stuff. WatermelonSnow, have your yard sale before April 17.

and remember everyone, look at your house, if you don't use it or don't love it... ditch it.

and if it is broken, ditch it.

and if it makes you feel bad... you k now the answer.
post #29 of 207

Tracy...someone???

can someone help me make peace or sense here? when i had to leave ex husband, kids and i moved in with my mom. so we are in her domain, although it is our home now in many ways. but there is a TON of crap around here that she has accumulated and i have no authority to remove.
so how important is all of this? is the energy blocked and is it pointless to even do a treasure map? can i just control my own belongings and still have success? if the bad energy is going to ruin things for me, is there a way to fix it before april 17?

getting her on board with this would be like getting an aborgine to claim jesus christ her savior. it's just not in her radar to even understand or accept or even tolerate removal of mass amounts of unnecessary junk from her stashes to facilitate my "witchcraftery" as she views it.
post #30 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
can someone help me make peace or sense here? when i had to leave ex husband, kids and i moved in with my mom. so we are in her domain, although it is our home now in many ways. but there is a TON of crap around here that she has accumulated and i have no authority to remove.
so how important is all of this? is the energy blocked and is it pointless to even do a treasure map? can i just control my own belongings and still have success? if the bad energy is going to ruin things for me, is there a way to fix it before april 17?

getting her on board with this would be like getting an aborgine to claim jesus christ her savior. it's just not in her radar to even understand or accept or even tolerate removal of mass amounts of unnecessary junk from her stashes to facilitate my "witchcraftery" as she views it.
If you can consciously clear out one area with this intention, it would really help. Take one area that you have control of, and clean it out and freshen it up very deliberately.
post #31 of 207
Where did you all keep your Treasure Maps in your house?
post #32 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by EStreetMama View Post
If you can consciously clear out one area with this intention, it would really help. Take one area that you have control of, and clean it out and freshen it up very deliberately.
really? so i could do my room and the boys' room and our play/rec/computer spaces and that would actually be helpful? are there other measures i should take to shield from any ill forces at work in the stuff that i can't control?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EStreetMama View Post
Where did you all keep your Treasure Maps in your house?
yes, i would like to know this as well. are there any no-no spots that we should be aware of?
post #33 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
really? so i could do my room and the boys' room and our play/rec/computer spaces and that would actually be helpful? are there other measures i should take to shield from any ill forces at work in the stuff that i can't control?

yes, i would like to know this as well. are there any no-no spots that we should be aware of?
Can't hurt for sure!!!!
post #34 of 207
Yay! Thanks, Tracy.
post #35 of 207
Thread Starter 
i am of the same opinion, crunchycomomma.

clear out what you can control. Your stuff... your area. Go through the kids' clothes, take things to good will or pass the stuff they have outgrown to friends with smaller kids. Books they no longer read give to library. And de-clutter your car. how is that trunk? De-clutter your purse, diaper bag..

I think you'll find you have a lot in your own domain that will benefit by de-cluttering. You will feel so good afterwards btw! Reminds me of exercising... can't stand doing it but so much better afterwards.

you'll be very ready for your treasure map despite your mom's clutter. Frankly, if you don't tell her why you are de-clutterying... just that you want to do it...she might be inspired just watchign you.

:
post #36 of 207
I'm in.Considering i left all of my and the children's belongings behind to flee from my husband i am completly clutter free
post #37 of 207
post #38 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
I'm in.Considering i left all of my and the children's belongings behind to flee from my husband i am completly clutter free


I hope this year brings you even more strength and renewal.
post #39 of 207
Hi, I am so intrigued but have a few questions...
I have to admit I am a little nervous bec of some of the posts I read in the Spirituality Forum. It seems like some folks who did a TM in the past have had some bumps (some big ones and some little ones) in order to manifest what they put on their TM. So I guess I'm nervous because I don't want to confront obstacles or grief in order to manifest the TM.

Also I read a thread urging a MDCer to do a TM bec something about 27 degrees of Aries...can someone explain this to me?
TIA!
post #40 of 207
Oh what a NEAT idea! Where on earth did you come up with this? I know it is generally NOT okay to post something from this board elsewhere, but can I post just the first post explaining it in my blog and possibly on my March Munchkins Ivillage page?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Personal Growth
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Personal Growth › Treasure Mapping for 2007