Nice job Noorjahan and Crunchy Cate! It's so liberating to free yourself from clutter. I agree it can be hard to get going, but once you start, it feels awesome!
So, I did a bunch of stuff last night and over the weekend. Here's my original list;
|1. clean out under the bed
2. clean out my dresser and dh's dresser
3. clean off front porch and back porch
4. clean out my closet, being really ruthless this time!
5. clear out all old magazines, donate to dd's school
6. clean out hot water closet (which includes cleaning out the yarn and fabric stash)
7. clean out kitchen cupboards and drawers
8. have huge yard sale the first weekend in April and donate the leftover's to a local charity
Finished #1, on both my and dh's side of the bed
Finished #2, brought 4 bags and 1 box of clothes to clothes swap and only came back with one box, not even full of clothes.
Working on #4, slowly but surely
#6 have been meaning to do that for weeks, but just can't seem to get in there, up til now. It's definitely getting done in the next couple days.
I can add a couple too. I cleared out the fridge of all expired vitamins and old food and wiped the entire thing out with vinegar. It's sparkling! And I completely cleaned out our tiny laundry corner of all dust and old stuff we didn't need. It's not sparkling, but as close as you can get in that space! And I managed to get the car pretty cleaned out too. It still needs a vacuum and a wash, but it's relatively clear of clutter now.
Treasure mapping is so close, I am so stoked!!!!!!