The only thing I ever used our microwave for was heating up things like socks full of rice for sore muscles, headaches, etc. Now that our microwave is defunct, I'm really missing that I have no intention of replacing the dumb thing just for that one use. What do the rest of you microwave-free folks do for that? I used an electric heating pad once... for a few weeks until it gave me one heck of an electric shock in bed one night. Scared the bejezus out of me. No sireebob, don't trust the things. Besides, they're energy hogs.
post #1 of 7
3/18/07 at 1:34am