Man, it's been DAYS since I did personals... we've been busy, going out and such, but not BD'ing... more on that later...
Originally Posted by Cowsrock
I've resorted to telling random strangers just to fulfill the need to spill the news.
So funny! I do the same with ttc. Only two people at work know I'm ttc'ing... but I tell strangers all the time! Sarah
- glad you are trying to stay zen. Sorry the Clomid is wreaking havoc on your emotions...Kharen
- you are such a witty author! I love the symptoms that you recycled from your blog! Thanks for posting those! So you are due on new year's eve!? Cool!Christina
- that is so sweet how your hubby asked if you wanted to look at beds b/c he saw it on your map! I'm glad you love your Prius! I wanted one so bad but when my car died a few years ago I needed a new one right away and there was a 9 month waiting period for a Prius!!! So... I got a Civic Hybrid! It's cool but not as cool as the Prius. I get about 40 mpg in a mix of city/highway driving. What do you get with your Prius?Xenon
- sorry about the frustration with the testing situation. When is your appt with the dr? I hope they have some helpful things to say. Please share if you feel so inclined. I'm curious to know what to expect when DH and I go on May 11. I love the "neutrality clause!" You are quite witty too! Thanks! So are you moving to socal (southern california)?Kripa
- congrats on great beta numbers!! Kripa - enjoy telling your mom and in-laws this weekend!Michelle
- I hope you don't need a D&C... But if you do, it will get things back to normal so you can get to ttc'ing again. You know, you're sick for wanting to get back to temping! j/k!!!Aimee
Originally Posted by earthymama
I know that since we've 'officially' started TTC'ing, I take things that he does and extrapolate them into what kind of father he will be, and so - everything seems to have 'extra' significance, if you know what I mean?
- Yes - this is exactly what i do... and maybe he's doing it too come to think of it...
Well, things have not gotten all that much better since DH was mad at me. A little better but we are both just kinda annoyed with each other in general, I guess. These things happen. I wonder if it's hormones somewhat... for both of us??? Not because of our relationship, but there are many times I'm not sure I want kids. Like after the presentation I went to this week on global warming! And at times when I'm enjoying my free time. Ya know? It's a very hard decision. But we have thought and talked about it a long time and decided we wanted them... I don't want to change my mind. But some days I think, if we don't get PG naturally or with a small amt of medical intervention - I don't want to go to great unnatural lengths and lots of money to do it. A lot of times I want to adopt an older child or be a foster mom instead. These kids are already born and need help. Ya know?
Anyway... I ramble... lots of random thoughts in my head at any given time. Tonight I was wondering if I felt a twang of a cramp. Blastocyte nestling in? Or AF on her way? I'll have to wait and see...
Small update - DH and I went to dinner and a comedy show tonight and had a nice time. :-) Maybe we'll GIO tonight. !!
It's been a while. Our every other day plan sure went down the tubes! But the timing was decent ("good" according to FF) so we'll see...
Have a great weekend everyone!