- accountability to get up in the ameksmom
- 10MMFD (10 minute mile female dingo) seeks FD for support, fun, friendship, encouragement. Members of TB (Trottin' Bit****) OK. Must have sense of humor and willingness to run with grocery items. Be my buddy and we will get our bootchies in gear 2gether! (
- For the running buddy...just accountability running at least 3x a week in addition to the other tri stuff. Bring me through summer ready to marathon in fall.Balancin1
- OK, my buddy personal--I actually do best when I'm really pushing myself. I think to get out of this slump I need to do a 5K soon, then let that set the base for some hard training this summer. So, maybe someone, at whatever level they are currently at (beginner to ?) who wants to push past what they think are their limits, would like to join me as I do the same?Moonshine
- I just need to be accountable for getting out there. And it won't always be running, but some sort of movement 5-6 days a week.Calicoj
- I don't have any specific requests for a training buddy, just someone who I have to report back to and say that I did the running I planned...geofizzmissblissjaygee
- Couch to 5K.Runningmommy
- help me get my butt in gear already!Monikitadoctorjen
- No specific requirements, just someone to tell me to just do it already. I think after the half, I'm going to focus on my 5Ks for the summer. Not sure what kind of training yet, but for one I'm going to manage to do a dang tempo run. I didn't complete a one as I'd planned during my half training.athansor
Sorry guys - I must've cut and paste over your names or something...Are the pretty colors a good apology?
No running today...I am soooo sick. Question for you all...what can I take for sinus pressure, pressure, drainage, sore throat...head about to explode, while breastfeeding? I'm not a big medication person...but man I'm willing to start right now.