ok im back with pictures
MY ROOM PICTURE TOURhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/darlintxmomma/sets/
go thru the office cleanup tour then the playroom one to see what all has been done so far...
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY ROOM
all the sunlight
WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY ROOM
how quickly the desk gets out of hand and how hot it gets in the afternoon cause it faces due west.
HOT SPOTS (spots in your room that tend to collect clutter)
the desk and the floor
MY PLAN OF ACTION - whatever you would like, just a list of your goals.
i just went and stole my plan of action from last months thread since its still the same room for me.
so here goes...
1. Clean off desk and file the paper clutter or trash it. Get some sort of system to separate the incoming bills that need dealt with from the outgoing things.
2. Rearrange computer equipment on my desk. Right now something has popped the back of the desk loose and is poking into my window and it drives me crazy. I wanna fix it. The way the desk is arranged just isn't making the best use of the space available.
~DONE (the back of the desk that was loose is now completely gone.
3.Go thru and get rid of crap in boxes in the middle of the floor. I don't even know whats in them so I probably don't need any of it.
almost done here...just 1 box left to go thru and its almost empty already
4. Go thru DS's toys and get rid of the ones he doesnt play with anymore. I want him to have an organized playroom with easy access to his stuff but also have it be easy to straighten up when hes done playing.
again, almost done here...just that one box left that i need to find places for the toys in it...im also thinking of getting a wall shelf to stack his toy bins on so they will all be in one place...we'll see how that goes
5. I need to vacuum in here really bad, and maybe even shampoo the carpet because I think one of my dogs baptized the floor a couple of months ago and when it gets really hot outside....the smell reminds me.
6. I need to go thru the bags in the bottom of the closet again and thin them out some more. They are full of maternity clothes from when I was preg with DS almost 2 years ago and no current plans for another kid so I don't need all those bags of clothes at the moment.
7. I'm going to move the over the door ironing board hanger to DH"s closet door because it doesnt get opened and closed NEARLY as frequently as the main door and the ironing board slams into the door every time it is moved and its LOUD!
8. Im going to empty the closet out and raise everything...the shelf and curtain rod because the clothes hang so low you can barely get around in the floor of the closet. i did mine a few months ago and it has been fabulous...it stays very neat now that i can see everything.