i have been doing the tupler technique exercises for amost 2 weeks now. i am very commited and determined to get rid of my diastsis. my problem is that when i do the exercises i always get lightheaded and its hard for me to do them especially one after another. i even really concentrate on breathing but i still get light headed. does this happen to anyone else? am i doing something wrong???s for
- categoryHealth Healing
Related Forum Threads
- A Chance to Ask a Midwife and Naturopathic Physician Your Questions! Last post on Today at 2:01 pm in Health and Healing
- Three year old boy Fever each month like clock work :( Last post on Yesterday at 10:08 am in Health and Healing
- 4 month old phlegm cough-- any thoughts or advice?? Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 am in Health and Healing
- whats the best elderberry syrup brand? Last post on Yesterday at 9:11 am in Health and Healing
- Random nighttime vomiting + swollen, puffy face/abdomen in 11-year-old Last post on 5/21/13 at 6:42am in Health and Healing
Tupler Technique Plus Kegels- Lose Your Mummy Tummy Tribe - Page 7
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
I'm just getting started using the Tupler Technique, too. (Youngest is 2.5 years.) I get a little out of breath, too. I have stopped in the middle of a set of 100 to do a belly breath or two. On the diastatis rehab FAQ page, she says to be sure you're counting out loud because that makes you breathe right or to slow down. I'm afraid I really haven't been counting out loud; maybe I should try it!
Hey everyone I just came across this thread. Does anyone know the differences between the be fit mom program versus the tupler technique? Does one work better than the other for the diastasis recti? I'm 6 months pp and really wanting to close the gap before I ttc again ...
I would like to join you. Would like to know the 1st set of exercise as well.
BTW, I just delivered my 1st boy in July.... I am trying my best am not able to lose any of the flabs from my tummy and hips area....
its been more than 4 months and I still look 6 months pregnant .
My son is 9 mo and I also look pregnant, despite having lost all the pregnancy weight and more. I had diastasis after the second and it got wider after the third. I started and stopped the Tupler technique so many times... I can't seem to be able to follow through, there are so many repetitions. But I'm trying to get myself motivated again. The first time I started I did it right for 2 wks and I could feel a difference in my core, the separation didn't change then, but my muscles were definitely stronger.
I'm so glad I found this! My Chiro just recommended a local lady who holds classes based on the Tupler method, but I was sure I could find out how to do it with out spending $100's on classes. Right now I had a two finger gap and lower back pain. I'll post again when I see results!
- Tupler Technique Plus Kegels- Lose Your Mummy Tummy Tribe
- › Pregnant and Scared 40 seconds ago
- › First Foods Pics Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 24th-May 31st~ 14 minutes ago
- › May TWW Thread 21 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 23 minutes ago
- › Overweight children - is it parental neglect? 36 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 9.0 (enrolling through... 46 minutes ago
- › How do you respond to 'Why do they have more than us'? 46 minutes ago
- › I feel like I am the only one in the world that choses not to... 47 minutes ago
- › Has anybody else experienced this? 57 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo