Several days ago, ds was eating black grapes and got the juice all over his shirt. I rinsed it out with cold water and put it on top of the washer, intendeding to pretreat and wash it right away. Well, I never got around to laundry that day, and today I found the shirt, still wet and wadded up on the washer--but the stain was gone!!! I'm assuming it was the chlorine in the water that did it. What do you think? We filter our drinking water, but should I be concerned about our bathing/washing water too?
post #1 of 9
2/21/02 at 4:39pm