or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where is everyone? - Page 3

post #41 of 66
Hey, mom2jasper, if you need anything when you move here, let me know. I'm not that far from union county at all, and wouldn't mind coming to help out, or helping you find a midwife or ob or whatever. Let me know.
post #42 of 66
Another Canadian West Coaster here, but moving end of June all the way across to the East Coast. So, any Atlantic mommas here?
post #43 of 66
cochrane alberta canada.
It's supposed to snow here this afternoon :

g.
post #44 of 66
I am in Richmond, VA right now.

BBDust - I am originally from VA Beach & all my family is still there. DH is military also although we will probably be getting out after this tour. Do not underestimate my hate for Tricare at this moment.

Kehliouise - DH is from Mobile. I lived there for a few years also. That area has such a neat history and culture. DH also has a lot of family in New Orleans. SIL is from Gulfport.

All the Athens people - I MISS ATHENS!!! :
We just moved from there (well, about a year ago). DH and I LOVE it there and hated to move. It would have been so much fun to share this pregnancy with all of you.
post #45 of 66
I'm in Cary, NC. Just outside of Raleigh.
post #46 of 66
Connecticut here
post #47 of 66
I live in Indiana too! That makes three of us! Indianapolis (Fountain Square), IN to be exact. If either of you live in the indy area, do you have any OB or midwife recommendations (or non recommendations)?
post #48 of 66
oops.. wrong thread :
post #49 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseoffred View Post
I live in Indiana too! That makes three of us! Indianapolis (Fountain Square), IN to be exact. If either of you live in the indy area, do you have any OB or midwife recommendations (or non recommendations)?

Are you looking for homebirth midwife or hospital CNM midwife? Have you tried attending a few LLL meetings and maybe listening to some of the mommas talk about who they hired? Sometimes that is helpful. Good Luck!
post #50 of 66
Southwest Missouri here!!!!!
post #51 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
Hey, mom2jasper, if you need anything when you move here, let me know. I'm not that far from union county at all, and wouldn't mind coming to help out, or helping you find a midwife or ob or whatever. Let me know.
Thank you! I will need and appreciate the help!
post #52 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitful4Him View Post
Are you looking for homebirth midwife or hospital CNM midwife? Have you tried attending a few LLL meetings and maybe listening to some of the mommas talk about who they hired? Sometimes that is helpful. Good Luck!
I'm looking for a homebirth midwife and perhaps an OB to do prenatal care. I hadn't thought of going to LLL meetings, thanks for the tip!
post #53 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by g&a View Post
cochrane alberta canada.
It's supposed to snow here this afternoon :
Hey Canadian Mamas!
I'm in Ontario, Canada. G&A - we had 31oC weather today and our second smog warning. Did you get your snow?
West Coasters - so beautiful! Lucky yous!
post #54 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emese'sMom View Post
Hey Canadian Mamas!
I'm in Ontario, Canada. G&A - we had 31oC weather today and our second smog warning. Did you get your snow?
West Coasters - so beautiful! Lucky yous!

We got our snow. 10 cm yesterday. There was a heavy snowfall warning. We saw 10 cars in the ditch on our way to work. It's all gone now, though, and it's sunny out. Our weather is never boring. We've had spring 6 times this year.....

I don't envy you for your smog warning!! I can't stand city air when pg.

g.
post #55 of 66
we are in canada too.. the west coast. its a beautiful warm spring day..tomorow it will probably rain
post #56 of 66
I'm far out of the field - Germany.
post #57 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by g&a View Post
We got our snow. 10 cm yesterday. There was a heavy snowfall warning. We saw 10 cars in the ditch on our way to work. It's all gone now, though, and it's sunny out. Our weather is never boring. We've had spring 6 times this year.....I don't envy you for your smog warning!! I can't stand city air when pg. g.
10 cm...and now it's gone...so funny! Why would anyone get rid of their snow tires in May? Feh! Spring 6 times already?

Yes the smog is horrid downtown. I work downtown once a week and it's really hard to breathe. Hate it.
post #58 of 66
Arizona here!
post #59 of 66
Danielson Connecticut here.... having my 6th monkey!!!
post #60 of 66
oohh.. another CT mama
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: January 2008