or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC in June... Join Us!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC in June... Join Us!!!

post #1 of 475
Thread Starter 
June Thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy June! for us all. : for : visit in 2008!!
Please put change requests in bold type.

Best wishes and baby dust, mamas! ::


Waiting to be Ready
anarchamama
socialworkmamma
spiritmomma DD 11/22/05
GracesMama 15mo DD
thefragile7393 DS 1/06
JoyFilledMomma
Jsopanich
Stegenrae DS 3/05
valeria_vi DD 22 mo
AnnieMarie
goin' green
Jen&James DS 17 mo
Naturegirl DS 8/04
Joelene22 DS 3/18/06
Moonprysm DS 4/5/06
mvurro




: In Limbo Land :
Bella Catalina DS 4/7/06



Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg!
mommymia
Little Shepherds (Tanya), 15 DS, 13 DD, 11 DS, 7 DD, 6 DS, 4.5 mos DS
Catrinel 6yo DS, 1yo DD
mama2ashlynn (Laura) 1/10/05 DD
Columbus 11mo DS
CharlaInTampa 6 mo DD
Polihaupt 15 mo DS
lisabc311 4yo DS, 16mo DS
AmyLouise DS 7mo
Anglyn 18 mo DS
MommytoB DS 8/04
flooter
Snooter 11mo DD
KCMommy
DCMom DD 17mo
Pezzielk
FoxyBFer aka Melissa DD
inskababay DS 1/06
tweetpeasmom DD 6/14/06
nubianamy DD 3/19/06
rachel81 DS 14mos
Treysmommy
MommytoHHH DD 10/9/06
esmlranch DS 6/5/05
cozycomfydiapers DS 18mo




Waiting to O
jannyjo (Janet) DS 2/93, DD 12/01, DS 10/03, DD 8/05, and m/c 4/07
ApprenticeMomma
scarletbegonias19
NamastePlatypus
Hollin DS 01-19-06
SettingSail DS 1yo, DS 2.5yo
purplevega
minkl DS 22mo
addysmomma DD 18mo
Oka-san DD 7/31/05
ErinluvsKen DS 08/04/05
babygow DS 7/05
dfunk98 DS 12/1/04
Jay-boogie
mommacrystal
bobandjess99
Hollin DS 1/06
N2TheWoods DD 12/03
lincap DS 1 yo
tuppence DS 6/05
Anno DS 10/04
Ishtaaar DS 01/29/2005
Spirulina&Sage DS 4 DD 16 mo
Shell DD 11/13/04 DSS 15 yo DSS 10 yo
joanq
Jessmomto2 DS 6yr ds 5/2/05
CounterGOPI DD 9/19/05
1babysmom DD 2-06
cro
AnnieMarie DC 10yrs, DC 9mo
mtnsunshinemama DS 9/05
Steph C DS 6/7/99 DD 5/18/05
LianneM DS 2/05
ScootchsMom DD 6/05
weddell
Amandamarie DD 5/3/05
greenmama13
Nourishma DS 12/1/05
mamatotwo DD 5/02 DS 4/04
geo_girl
Linzie2 DD 5/5/06
mtm DS 2yo
BakerALM DD 2/06
MamaHen2J&J DD 4/04 DD 5/06
pazerific (Kelly) DD 2/16/06
rmzbm 12mo DD
quarteralien DS 7/04 DD 2/06
sarahmck DD 5/05




: 2WW :
Zonapellucida
dkenagy DD 4yo DD 3yo DD 4/06
LawrenceDoula DD 30mo
heatherRN DS 6/7/06
surromommy2be DD 06/02 DS 10/05
attached2mason DS 1/5/06
mommaToThree
healthnutmama DD's 10.5, 8.75, 22mo
BelgianSheepDog
adtake DS 12/01, DS 7/03 and DS 4/06
jenangelcat
sunnymw DS 10/9/06
XanaduMama DS 16 mo




Upcoming POASers


PUPO (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise)
jenanagelcat : mama!!




: : : :
: Our Success Stories :

JUNE 2007
Mama_Nym 12 mo DS -- 6 or 7 cycles while triandem nursing (that's nursing 3)!
lovetobemama DS 18mo -- first cycle!
newchicagomommy DD 6/13/06
zulupetalz DS 3/06 -- second cycle
Nature
hannybanany DD 8/23/05 -- 8 cycles trying prior to conceiving (1 m/c)
milky_mama


MAY 2007
SharonAnne DD 6/05
mama2babybeans DS 2/2002 DD 11/2004
EllyMay DD 8/00 DS 7/03 DD 05/06
madis81(Chris) DD
sarahn4639 DD 11/05

APRIL 2007
OhioMommy1122 DS 10/00 and DD 4/06
hannybanany DD 8/23/05
susanrc DD 09/09/2005
beth144 DD 3/30/05
MCKH (Maureen) DD 16 mos
zjande DD 8/91, DS 5/98, DS 11/05

MARCH 2007
Chiararose DS 2/06
yogachick79 DD 7/98 DS 9/05
kirk_heidi
Moderngal DS 5/05

FEBRUARY 2007
Firstkid4me DD 2/05
Gardenwithin
ttcintexas
zak DS 3/05
Mommy2Jackson DS 6/05
Welldone DD 4yo DD 23mo
JamesMama DS 24mo
Aimee21972 DS 11/05
Jen&James DS 17mo

JANUARY 2007
RachelSerena DD 2yo
mommajb DD 17 mo, DD 3, dd 8, DS 10
OtherMother'n'Madre DD 1yo
mommytsa 19 mo DS
forestrymom DD 1 yr
Broccolilover DS 1/18/05
HeatherB DS 03/18/02, DS 09/05/04
dinah DC Jan. 05
MommaCrystal DS 11/05
Mrsrwbabe DD

DECEMBER 2006
flapjack DS 11/98 DS 08/00 DD 11/05
dantesmama DS 10/2/05
NVmama DD 8/04
Carma DD 9/05
RachelS DS 5/05 -- thread hostess


July threadkeeper: Christina (surromommy2be)
post #2 of 475
Please add me to waiting to be ready! I'm on my first PPAF now, so I'm going to be charting for the next 2 cycles or so (praying they're regular as before I had DS I'd ovulate maybe 4 times a year) and then DH and I are going to start trying for #2! DS is 14 months (or will be on the 5th) and still nurses a TON.
post #3 of 475
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonprysm View Post
Please add me to waiting to be ready! I'm on my first PPAF now, so I'm going to be charting for the next 2 cycles or so (praying they're regular as before I had DS I'd ovulate maybe 4 times a year) and then DH and I are going to start trying for #2! DS is 14 months (or will be on the 5th) and still nurses a TON.
I added you, mama! Looks like our boys were born 2 days apart - DS will be 14mths on the 7th. He was a 36 weeker. He still nurses a ton, too... : for an egg to drop straight away!!
post #4 of 475
Thread Starter 
Oh, Linzie

Instructions for putting your chart in your siggy:

Once you're into edit your signature, choose the chart icon from the smilies page, and then highlight it in your siggy. Then press the "insert link" button on the toolbar, and a window should pop up for you to paste your FF home page link into. what should result in your siggy is the url tags around your chart icon. HTH. PM me if you need clarification.
post #5 of 475
Please move me from waiting to be ready to 2WW! I know I bypassed some other groups, but I am really bad about keeping up with the boards... So, this is my first cycle TTC #4 and my first time in the 2ww in more than 2 years. I'm beyond excited and even with 3 little ones, I'm finding it hard to keep my mind off the countdown: okay, so I'm 2 DPO; my usual LP is 10 days, 12 days once; I can begin the POAS-fest in 7 days... I don't remember being so anxious about it all before, but I guess I know this is more than likely going to be my last pregnancy and it seems like all my cards are on the table this time.
I'm going to sub to the thread so I can't get so far behind again. huge hugs and tons of babydust to all the gals here... be forewarned that all my babydust heretofore has been PINK! If anyone would like to trade for a little blue dust, that'd be cool.

Darci- going insane in the 2WW
post #6 of 475
I just started my two week wait...I think I'm roughly 2-3 dpo.

My daughter is 30 months and still nursing, but probably not enough to make a big difference in my cycle. (I'm hoping anyway!) I'm going to try and not go nutso about symptoms real or not and wait to test until I'm officially late. (YEAH RIGHT!)

-Rachel
post #7 of 475
Ok girls I really need some advice and encoriging sp? words. I'm really sad toda and everything. So this is what happend So I woke up puking for no apparent reason. So I thought i would take an OPK to see if maybe I'm getting ready to O Well that came out Neg. I'm on CD13 I dont know what is going on I took my last clomid pill 5 days ago. I really dont think I'm going to O on it. If anyone remembers right I have minor (well to me there minor compared to most ppl.) heart problems. I'm going to have to have a heart surgery to do some more ablations (cardirizing) sp? on my heart agian after I have this next baby. At that time I will end up with a pacemaker because the spot there going to do will mess with my heart and In order to be safe I have to get one to help remind my heart to beat. Well anyway I think I'm fine and personally dont want to have this done till my heart gets bad agian. Well I'm so depressed now because I had hopes that this month I would at least ovulate then If I didnt get prego I would be ok with that because there is always next month if I'm ovulating. Well I'm not ovulating and its CD13 Dh and I have been doing the dance just about everynight since cd5 (that was when :AF ended) and So i'm so depressed and thinking it will never happen And Christopher is now 19months old and everyone keeps telling me to wean him and I will start Oing agian and then everything will be fine and I dont want to wean him. I nursed my daughter for 2 1/2 years and I was very happy with that now I'm at a loss. Do you all think I should wean him????? Any advice at all will be great thank you.
post #8 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Do you all think I should wean him????? Any advice at all will be great thank you.
Christina,
How often is he nursing? Have you tried playing with when and how much you nurse him? I had doubts that futzing with how much I nurse my DS woudl have any effect, but I am now O'ing for the first time since November.

You have a lot going on right now. I could see where you would be stressed. I hope everything falls into place for you soon!
post #9 of 475
Brooke,
Could you please add me to 2ww?
Thanks! (I can't believe it is June already)
post #10 of 475
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Ok girls I really need some advice and encoriging sp? words. I'm really sad toda and everything. So this is what happend So I woke up puking for no apparent reason. So I thought i would take an OPK to see if maybe I'm getting ready to O Well that came out Neg. I'm on CD13 I dont know what is going on I took my last clomid pill 5 days ago. I really dont think I'm going to O on it. If anyone remembers right I have minor (well to me there minor compared to most ppl.) heart problems. I'm going to have to have a heart surgery to do some more ablations (cardirizing) sp? on my heart agian after I have this next baby. At that time I will end up with a pacemaker because the spot there going to do will mess with my heart and In order to be safe I have to get one to help remind my heart to beat. Well anyway I think I'm fine and personally dont want to have this done till my heart gets bad agian. Well I'm so depressed now because I had hopes that this month I would at least ovulate then If I didnt get prego I would be ok with that because there is always next month if I'm ovulating. Well I'm not ovulating and its CD13 Dh and I have been doing the dance just about everynight since cd5 (that was when :AF ended) and So i'm so depressed and thinking it will never happen And Christopher is now 19months old and everyone keeps telling me to wean him and I will start Oing agian and then everything will be fine and I dont want to wean him. I nursed my daughter for 2 1/2 years and I was very happy with that now I'm at a loss. Do you all think I should wean him????? Any advice at all will be great thank you.
Christina, I have a few friends on Clomid, and most of them don't O until somewhere between CD13-16. I have one friend, Lorrie, who doesn't ovulate until even later, so don't give up on that egg!! Don't wean him, there is NO guarantee you will immediately start Oing again, and it will be something you really regret, even if you do conceive after weaning, because neither you or Christopher is ready for him to wean Stay strong, mama!! It will happen when it is supposed to. I know it is hard to keep your spirits up, but even if you do not ovulate this cycle, they can up your dosage for next cycle. I think you may O in the next few days - keep DTD!!!

ETA: Oh, and about the OPK - you may have missed the surge, especially if you are about to ovulate today - it doesn't hang around long at all, I've seen women who get a + at 2pm have it be negative again by the time they test again at 7pm!
post #11 of 475
Thread Starter 
Updated to here
post #12 of 475
Thread Starter 
Copied over from old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddell View Post
I posted to this thread earlier this month I think. I was having a cycle that wasn't going anywhere-no O or AF in site and lots of spotting. I got frustrated and quit temping because my temps were all over the place. I thought it was because of cosleeping and nursing, but now I think I just wasn't going to O that cycle. I had to end the cycle with hormone pills and then starting using OPK for the new cycle. When I was ttc dd I had a anovulatory cycle and then a cycle where I o'd super early (for me, I usually O late). So this time I thought I would catch it by using OPK early. I had been using them for 3 weeks straight with no positive. But then yesterday I started spotting. I first thought it was more crazy mid cycle spotting and I was going to have to go to the dr, but now I think it is AF and I o'd even before I started the OPK. The math works out perfectly that way. I'm happy about that because now I'll start temping again and maybe this cycle won't be so crazy.

I haven't been posting, but I have been reading everyone else's posts. I really find it inspiring and supportive that everyone is having similar issues. My irl friends aren't nursing anymore and it seems like people are starting to get pregnant again. I love reading that other people have trouble temping and cosleeping (not that I want everyone to have trouble, but it makes me feel less crazy!) I love hearing about BFPS too!
Weddell, would you like me to add you to the header?
post #13 of 475
On CD5 here. Please move me from 2ww to waiting to O.

Christina, are you concerned about your failure to O by day 13 purely because of the Clomid or just in general do you feel like that's late? I'm guessing the former, as later than day 13 isn't very late around here, right? I know that I generally don't O until at least day 18.

I have a good feeling about this cycle. I've decided that I'm really going to go for it this time. BD every day (we haven't been consistent in our timing, often getting only one or two BDs in the fertile window). Also, I got to thinking about position. I got pregnant with DD from one BD. DH was on top and I didn't move afterwards and probably even put a pillow under my butt, just like in the movies. This time, I haven't been good about always staying down for several minutes afterwards, and I've always been on top. I'm wondering if that could make a big difference. Gravity is your friend, right? Thoughts?
post #14 of 475
Hey girls thank you for your encorigment I love BF so I really didnt want to stop but everyone just keeps nagging me even my OB . : Maybe I just Oed early right. I feel better now I just get so sad because I see tons of pregnante ppl that just get prego so fast At least I have this board where ppl are going through the same thing as me It really helps having you ladies to talk to. Thank you all agian Maybe I will give it a few more days and then I will just be put on the 2WW just in case I threw the OPK's away I only had 2 left. I want nothing to do with them I'm just going to keep up with the BDing marathon lol So since I'm On CD13 right now I will give it till CD 17 then I will go on the 2WW. Sound good.

Also Christopher dosnt really nurse a lot anymore he just nurses for comfort mostly and it's not a lot at all. Also he nurses to go to sleep and when he first wakes up in the morning.
post #15 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
I added you, mama! Looks like our boys were born 2 days apart - DS will be 14mths on the 7th. He was a 36 weeker. He still nurses a ton, too... : for an egg to drop straight away!!
DS was a 35w5d baby, due on May 4th. I was planning a UC but ended up with pre-e, so I'm really excited to do things better this time around and hopefully have the birth I want. SOO many things went wrong with DS (I never even got to exclusively BF him as my milk never fully came in) so I'm really looking forward to #2 for healing in a lot of areas.
post #16 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Hey girls thank you for your encorigment I love BF so I really didnt want to stop but everyone just keeps nagging me even my OB . : Maybe I just Oed early right. I feel better now I just get so sad because I see tons of pregnante ppl that just get prego so fast At least I have this board where ppl are going through the same thing as me It really helps having you ladies to talk to. Thank you all agian Maybe I will give it a few more days and then I will just be put on the 2WW just in case I threw the OPK's away I only had 2 left. I want nothing to do with them I'm just going to keep up with the BDing marathon lol So since I'm On CD13 right now I will give it till CD 17 then I will go on the 2WW. Sound good.

Also Christopher dosnt really nurse a lot anymore he just nurses for comfort mostly and it's not a lot at all. Also he nurses to go to sleep and when he first wakes up in the morning.
Try not to worry too much. I'm kind of feeling the same way. I'm : right now, and it sucks really bad, because I'm around the same CD as you. I'm CD11. My Doc said not to even start my OPKs until around CD12. I started at CD9 because I was having what felt like o pains. My doc says o won't occur usually until at least 5 days after the last pill. I know what you mean about the everybody being pregnant thing. My sister is due in September with a little one she didn't expect conceived while on birth control pills... and then here I am. But hey, it'll happen when it's time. I do feel for you much because I know we'd both rather not be on the Clomid any longer than we have to or up our doses. Don't count yourself out mama. Don't wean your babe either until you are both very ready. If you must focus on something like it try to cut it back some, or night wean (but it sounds like he is already nightweaned). You still are pretty early on in the whole thing if I remember right. Even perfectly healthy women in their twenties can take up to a year to conceive. I'm on month 10 myself after having had PPAF when DD was 3 months old. I surely thought I'd be pregnant by now. It will happen when the time is right for us both.
post #17 of 475
to all the mommas having so much trouble with O. Hang in there, your time will come.

AF is starting, I'm spotting since this morning Can you update me to waiting to O and change DD's age to her birthday? Its June 05. I'm onto cycle #6 I just don't know what to do, I don't want to wean DD yet, I know I'm o'ing, so what the heck is wrong with me?

I totally know what you all mean about pregnancy around you. I just found out last week that a friend of ours is PG with #2, and she is almost 7 months already! They didn't make an announcement because it was a surprise and they weren't too thrilled at first. Their happy now, but it was kind of hard to hear about someone not wanting a baby when that is all I want! Argh!

Liz
post #18 of 475
This is month 12 for me total I had took a break for like two months in between it to become a surrogate and then those plans fell apart so we went back to TTC agian so Thats why I'm upset we have been trying for a while to. This time around it has only been like 7-8months but we had started way before that I'm 25 but have some heart issues that keep me from being able to wait too long.
post #19 of 475
Look what I just learned to do I got pictures of my kids on here now i'm so happy maybe later I will take a decent pic of Eric and post on here too hehehe
post #20 of 475
Can you all tell me if it worked right
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC in June... Join Us!!!