or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 9

post #161 of 656
I don't understand why they were so mad at Dustin either, he had 2 other people planned who'd go up & most of the house agree on those other 2 people anyhow.

I say that when we get a chance to vote for who Eric should try to get nominated we all vote for Amber.
post #162 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieMF View Post
I don't understand why they were so mad at Dustin either, he had 2 other people planned who'd go up & most of the house agree on those other 2 people anyhow.

I say that when we get a chance to vote for who Eric should try to get nominated we all vote for Amber.
Ack! Amber is comic relief. We can't lose her now! What if America votes to get rid of Eric's left eyebrow? Is that an option?

I saw a commercial for tonight's episode and it shows Dick pouring something over Jen's head. And also, there is something up with someone else's head, too. I believe that catastrophe is self-inflicted, though.

Yipes.
post #163 of 656
I really don't want Nick to leave because I love the drama with him and Danielle. I hope he stays some how although it seems pretty final to me. I really dislike Amber and am already dreading the week she is nominated, because can you imagine what a basket case she will be? : Jessica is really flying under the radar as is Jameka, I wonder if some people are purposely not winning HOH to avoid nominating people?

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I think from what I've gathered on the live feed, that Dick is starting to suspect Eric is doing something or someway involved in working for the show.

I have a feeling that the next HOH will be either Kail or Zach.
post #164 of 656
Dick poured iced tea on Jen's head. It was on the after dark show. Jen and Danielle were in a heated discussion and Jen started spouting that she had more morals than Dani and that she did not hang out with people who break others engagements, cheat on boyfriends, etc....Dick just walked by and dumped it on her head.
post #165 of 656
Oh and apparently earlier that night he was telling Jen off and one of the things he said to her was that he hoped she died a slow death chocking on slop. Everyone thought he was going to get into trouble but apparently the producers did not do anything other than call him into the DR...he walked out and starting talking to Dani and smiling saying everything was fine...my impression was almost like the producers were happy about it.
post #166 of 656
Quote:
Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I think from what I've gathered on the live feed, that Dick is starting to suspect Eric is doing something or someway involved in working for the show.
Dick seems to be a conspiracy theorist to me, even though we know he is working for the show. I can see people not knowing what Eric is up to if he starts changing who he wants put up or nominated or something.

Quote:
he walked out and starting talking to Dani and smiling saying everything was fine...my impression was almost like the producers were happy about it.
I didn't see it, but if they gave him heck over it I could see him easily covering it up & acting like nothing happened in the DR. Though what he said wasn't a direct threat so they may have just warned him.
post #167 of 656
So is Dani engaged? I thought she was living with her SO but not engaged. Jen is so jealous because she has the hots for Nick, I bet she was hoping Dani would go and she would have Nick to herself for a few weeks.

I do think Dick and Dani have really opened up and hopefully see counseling outside the house.

And I was laughing so hard when Jessica, DIck and a few others were talking about Jen and her leotard/unitard and Jessica was wondering if CBS would have to censor the camel toe!!!
post #168 of 656
No, Dani is not engaged. Jen was saying that she (Dani) started dating her current boyfriend when he was engaged.
post #169 of 656
Joker's was showing a convo with Zach & Nick where Nick was adamant that Jen has to be a stripper because of her odd list of "jobs" and how she always has to be center of attention.

Jen's just got a bee in her unitard because I think in her world people fall all over her, and in the BB house they aren't. Not even the least desireable men!

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
from Jokers: Kail is thinking about asking Amber to vote her out. She wants to go home. She knows that she's pretty much out and has even asked BB to let her leave. It looks like she's even pissing people off on purpose to get voted out today. I guess she's tried out for BB for seasons 5-7 too.
post #170 of 656
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Danielle won HoH!! Guess Jenn shouldn't be surprised when she's nom'd for eviction! I wonder who will be the other-Kail again? I hope so-just to mess with her head.


Ok-Did anyone hear how again Dustin said he's taking his girlfriend to Barbados?! Must be his way of sending out his "I love you" message-like Amber does when she plays with her necklace.

Now, I love a mowhak like the dickens...but not with a pirate's facial hair. I wonder who Zach will latch onto now that Nick is gone.

I can't believe it...Amber knows what a crybaby she's looking like on tv!! The first step is acknowledging your problem.... I do hope she toughens up a bit. I'd like to see someone deserving to win the $$.

I realized last night that Dani and ED are the only "enemy" pair left-and I like how despite their issues, they actually are working as a team. I think that will help them in the long run.
post #171 of 656
about Dustin's girlfirend. Remember, he did have a shirt that said, "DEFINE Girlfriend"


Amber needs to go! she was totally behind sending Nick home and it really irked me to see her bawl like that and pretend she cared about Nick. I am pretty sure the crying is part of her strategy. Everyone thinks she is weak and easily intimdated because of it now.

I don't like the whole America's player thing. Nick got blamed for something he didn't do and really, we are not seeing how Eric would rather play the game. Since, they are telling everyone who leaves that he was the "twist" (who is being told what to do), i wonder if he has a chance of winning at all.
post #172 of 656
I think once they get to the jury house they wont reveal that he is America's Player "if" they want him to have a chance at winning,

Or it could already be prearranged that going into the game being America's Player he wont win but if he makes it to the final two maybe he gets more money? I know he gets so much money for tasks that he completes.

I see Kail and Jen going back up and hopefully one actually leaves this time.
post #173 of 656
Amber is the one who told Dustin about backdooring Nick. She must have totally blacked that out though because she told Dustin last night that she has not lied to anyone in the game yet....yeah, except for Nick! She told Nick in her goodbye video that she had an idea beforehand that he was going up....uh, yeah like the idea was hers!

The crying is getting so old. I want her gone more than Jen. Kail needs to go. Then Amber. Wish it could happen that way.

I still don't see why everyone dislikes Zach so much. I kinda feel bad for the guy.
post #174 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Amira View Post

Amber needs to go! she was totally behind sending Nick home and it really irked me to see her bawl like that and pretend she cared about Nick. I am pretty sure the crying is part of her strategy. Everyone thinks she is weak and easily intimdated because of it now.

I don't like the whole America's player thing. Nick got blamed for something he didn't do and really, we are not seeing how Eric would rather play the game. Since, they are telling everyone who leaves that he was the "twist" (who is being told what to do), i wonder if he has a chance of winning at all.
Didn't Amber say something like "THEY" back doored him or "they" wanted him out...they actually quoted her saying "let's back door him, " or "nick needs to go" or something I can't remember exactly....she is 1-800-Drama-Mama and she needs to GO! *gag*


I was wondering if Eric has to be America's Player the whole time.... I too want to see his game play.

post #175 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
Amber is the one who told Dustin about backdooring Nick. She must have totally blacked that out though because she told Dustin last night that she has not lied to anyone in the game yet....yeah, except for Nick! She told Nick in her goodbye video that she had an idea beforehand that he was going up....uh, yeah like the idea was hers!

The crying is getting so old. I want her gone more than Jen. Kail needs to go. Then Amber. Wish it could happen that way.

I still don't see why everyone dislikes Zach so much. I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Agree with you....


On all accounts
post #176 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
I think once they get to the jury house they wont reveal that he is America's Player "if" they want him to have a chance at winning,

Or it could already be prearranged that going into the game being America's Player he wont win but if he makes it to the final two maybe he gets more money? I know he gets so much money for tasks that he completes.

I see Kail and Jen going back up and hopefully one actually leaves this time.
How many tasks has he actually completed? Do they ever tell??
post #177 of 656
I think its funny that danielle voted for nick to leave. I think she's such a phony.

I dont like Jen, but it really bothers me how they all gang up on her, and I think a lot of the things that have been said to her are downright abusive (especially by ED). I think it's the whole bully mentality.

Im really starting to hate ED. He's just soooo immature it's ridiculous. I think he's like a case of arrested development.
post #178 of 656
I don't think so. I know he did a few: made up a dramatic story and told Kail, crawled into bed with Joe, he did the saying one. He didn't get Jessica nominated or Kail evicted yet, but I think he did get Kail nominate? :
post #179 of 656
He also put the mustard on Jens shirt..
post #180 of 656
They haven't followed up yet on the saying, "I'd do that for a dollar" and I have not heard it in the house at all....I think Eric would be an awesome player to watch his strategy play out...I hope they give him a chance but I don't think they will. I think he will stay our player.

When does sequester start? Week after next?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!