or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 26

post #501 of 656
Little August beat me to the punch!

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
WooHOOOO! Dani won veto!!! HoH comp will be kinda funny-I wonder who will try to win.


Carrie is right-they'll show HoH and veto tomorrow, evict & HoH Tuesday, Thursday will probably be when the HoH will choose who goes to F2 and then they have til the following Tuesday (9/18) til the finale alone in the house. I just can't find anything on the CBS website that shows the schedule.

My question: Will we EVER get to see what's going on in sequester??!! I loved that part!
post #502 of 656
I think this is when they cut it down to two shows a week. The next show is not scheduled to be on until Tuesday I believe.

I usually hate this part when it is cut down to two shows a week but this season I am totally disgusted and really don't care so much. Blech.
post #503 of 656
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Blah I doubt I will watch the rest, no point, D&D will be final 2. I just can't feel good about either of them getting the money. Zach officially wins the award for dumbest move of the season. I didn't really LOVE anyone this season but Dick is the last person I wanted to see win. I wonder if "america" would still have been a fan of his if CBS had showed what a mean, violent, homophobic person he really is. But then again maybe I don't want to know the answer to that either LOL.
post #504 of 656
Thread Starter 
Dick has been labeled as this terrible person and I am not defending what he has done and said but if anyone read what Eric said that wasn't not shown on TV, it is clear that he is no better.
post #505 of 656
Isn't there still one more HOH after this person is evicted on Thursday? When it's down to 3, they usually do the 3part HOH and the winner of that chooses who is next to them for the final 2. I read the spoilers and don't want to ruin those, but unless I'm missing something, it's not set who's in the final 2. What date is the finale?
post #506 of 656
I think there are only three more shows left. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that Sunday will show the HOH competition, Tuesday will show the POV and eviction, and Thursday will show final HOH and the winner.
post #507 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
Dick has been labeled as this terrible person and I am not defending what he has done and said but if anyone read what Eric said that wasn't not shown on TV, it is clear that he is no better.
I'm sorry to say that I have read/watched the feeds and I am no fan of eric either, but Dick is/was definitely worse. I don't recall Eric ever threatening to be sexually violent or attack people because of their sexuality or religion.

Quote:
Isn't there still one more HOH after this person is evicted on Thursday? When it's down to 3, they usually do the 3part HOH and the winner of that chooses who is next to them for the final 2. I read the spoilers and don't want to ruin those, but unless I'm missing something, it's not set who's in the final 2. What date is the finale?
I am not sure.... will Zach be allowed to compete in the next HOH? I assumed not since he was HOH this week. I don't remember if the rules change when they are down to final 3 or not.

ETA - Nope it appears that zach can compete in the next HOH, unlike previous competitions.
post #508 of 656
This was the first season I've ever watched, and I've been pissed since 2.5 weeks ago when Jessica didn't backdoor Daniele.

I got even more pissed when Zach won POV and didn't take Eric off the block...then they could have backdoored daniele, and she would have gone home. I'm also pissed that Eric didn't expose the alliance, and basically say, "Hey, look, Zach, he betrayed me and Jessica...why wouldn't he betray you." I don't really like any of the people who were in the final six, but, Jessica and Jameka didn't *annoy* me as much as those guys.

Since neither of those happened, it's a foregone conclusion that D&D will win.

Anyone with an ounce of brains would have gotten one of them out when they could have...wtf was Zach thinking?
post #509 of 656
My take on the convo above: One has been open about his words (harmful and otherwise) and actions have been strategy. All others who have made racist/negative remarks have made them in casual conversations or goodbye messages-not as strategy.

I don't assume to know what these people are like when they are stuck in a house without any contact with the outside world (other than Julie Chen) while fighting for money. Like Survivor, this is a game to get as far as you can by making deals, turning on them and lying to people to get money. and they all have had to do it at some point-except Carol since she was there only a few days, really.

Unless you know one of the house guests personally, it's safe to say you know them well enough to know how they are IRL to say with certainty-and if you do know one of them IRL, you're holding out on us!!!

FYI: Eric's vote in the finals...IS AMERICA'S VOTE! He has to vote for our choice still!!!!

I did read that Dick and his son Vincent came up with code words before the game (ala Johnny Fairplay in Survivor) so that if Dick won HoH Vincents letters would have code for what would be going on that he sees on feeds/tv. Hmmmm....interesting.

As for the HoH comp-does it include the current HoH? If it does, then the decision is not final.
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
If they don't let Zach participate, then it's a done deal...unless Jameka isn't being sent to sequester this week.


Oh-nothing really going on in the house today. Pretty boring. Niceties face to face.
post #510 of 656
Oh and I just saw that it is on tonight! Yay! Or not...I can't decide.

So, I missed things Eric said...can anyone like me to these bad things? Thanks!
post #511 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by katheek77 View Post
This was the first season I've ever watched, and I've been pissed since 2.5 weeks ago when Jessica didn't backdoor Daniele.

I got even more pissed when Zach won POV and didn't take Eric off the block...then they could have backdoored daniele, and she would have gone home. I'm also pissed that Eric didn't expose the alliance, and basically say, "Hey, look, Zach, he betrayed me and Jessica...why wouldn't he betray you." I don't really like any of the people who were in the final six, but, Jessica and Jameka didn't *annoy* me as much as those guys.

Since neither of those happened, it's a foregone conclusion that D&D will win.

Anyone with an ounce of brains would have gotten one of them out when they could have...wtf was Zach thinking?
I agree "wtf was Zach thinking??"..... AMEN!...... I was a little disappointed that Zach had an "awakening" of "playing for himself" too late in the game..like a vote too late? Is he stupid?? Must be! They should have taken the opportunity to get Daniele OUT then..not Eric....
My take is..If ED wins....I kind of wouldn't mind since he has been so rude--- for him to actually win would be kind of cool/odd.. : : (and I do think he is overly rude)...BUT he spoke his mind...everyone throughout the history of BB always played "nice" or just lied but weren't outright rude or they DID get voted out....
The idea of Daniele winning makes me want to PUKE....her whining "this sucks"..or "it's just SOOOO unfair".. (in her nasal way of speaking)..She makes me ill.....
It seems some people just do NOT know how to play the stinking game..they let those two rule for so long it's kind of like..."duh if they win ya'll are idiots and should have realized it was a possibility"......
post #512 of 656
I checked the upcoming episodes on TIVO and there is a show tonight, tues, thurs, then the final show next tuesday, the 18th (I think- doing this from memory from a few hours ago). When down to the final 3, everyone is allowed to participate. Whoever wins gets to decide who's next to him/her for the final. The final vote is the 18th- when it goes to the jury.
post #513 of 656
yes, the final show has to be the 18th because Survivor China starts Thursday the 20th.
post #514 of 656
happymomma-When Dick was on the block with Dustin (and before the big deal between Eric, Jess, Dani & Dick) Eric kept making comments-the basic gist was how Dick and Dani were going to have sex and she'd be pregnant with her father's baby by the end of the show since they are white trash. Numerous comments to others and just screamed out loud. Then of course Amber's comments about Jews and Asians (I wonder if Julie Chen will mention anything as an Asian woman?!), and there is a question on whether or not Zach made comments in the past-Jameka did say he said something fairly racist in front of her in the first few weeks, but she didn't say what it was (and I'm not going back through the feeds).

Gabbi & katheek-Zach has been saying that doing nothing has been his strategy, and that he's masterminded the game. I think he truly thought he wouldn't ever make it this far, so thus has done nothing in regards to strategy until it was too late.

Frankly, pretty much everyone in the house-minus Amber, Jameka and possibly Danielle-were all on the show for exposure. Jenn for her modeling career, Zach for his surfwear line (the Dolphincrash shirts he wears), Kail for her small town monopoly and modeling career, etc. I think Amber, Jameka and Danielle all need the money to make their lives better/easier for themselves and their families. Everyone else has/d an agenda.

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Obviously, Jameka is gone this week. Next HoH is going to be interesting.

If Zach wins again, I'm sure he'll take Dick since everyone thinks they have a chance to win if they are sitting next to Dick.



Tuesday is going to be interesting!!!! I can't believe it's 2 days away! UGH!

(and I'm so excited for Survivor China!)
post #515 of 656
Jameka's problem with Zach was that he apparently wiped his hand on his shorts after touching her leg. She took that to mean he didn't want to touch her because of her race. Could be true, I'd like to think not, but he didn't make any outright statements about it.

AEZMama you seriously think Eric and Amber were as bad as Dick? I'm all for people speaking their minds, but his mind is incredibly sick and I don't want to hear any more of his a$$ raping or self-aggrandizing statements. Eric and Amber are not angels by any means, but Dick is way over the top and abusive in my opinion. I don't see how it's all strategy. I couldn't be that vile even if I tried to as "strategy".
post #516 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley77 View Post
Jameka's problem with Zach was that he apparently wiped his hand on his shorts after touching her leg. She took that to mean he didn't want to touch her because of her race. Could be true, I'd like to think not, but he didn't make any outright statements about it.

AEZMama you seriously think Eric and Amber were as bad as Dick? I'm all for people speaking their minds, but his mind is incredibly sick and I don't want to hear any more of his a$$ raping or self-aggrandizing statements. Eric and Amber are not angels by any means, but Dick is way over the top and abusive in my opinion. I don't see how it's all strategy. I couldn't be that vile even if I tried to as "strategy".
I had said before that Kail DID make a good point when Julie asked her if ED was rude for "strategy" or something similiar to that...and she said "when you live in a house with someone for ?? days (can't remember what she said) you get to know who they REALLY are and THAT is WHO Dick REALLY is".......I would say true..he is so stinking rude it makes me sick. He has no regard for others..game or no game I'm pretty sure he's a total JERK (to put it nicely) in everyday life.
I wish somehow the rules were different so Jameka could stay in the game a bit....I seriously wasn't rooting for her from the beginning..but find myself rooting for her now. Zach is just a fruitcake. I can't stand how Cocky Daniele and ED are....the only thing is there is rumor that there is one twist left...I'm just curious to know if that is true considering they are showing a LOT of feeds of Daniele and Dick gloating..and usually they lead the viewers to believe one thing and then it turns out some other way......hhmmmmm.......
post #517 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
happymomma-When Dick was on the block with Dustin (and before the big deal between Eric, Jess, Dani & Dick) Eric kept making comments-the basic gist was how Dick and Dani were going to have sex and she'd be pregnant with her father's baby by the end of the show since they are white trash. Numerous comments to others and just screamed out loud. Then of course Amber's comments about Jews and Asians (I wonder if Julie Chen will mention anything as an Asian woman?!), and there is a question on whether or not Zach made comments in the past-Jameka did say he said something fairly racist in front of her in the first few weeks, but she didn't say what it was (and I'm not going back through the feeds).

Gabbi & katheek-Zach has been saying that doing nothing has been his strategy, and that he's masterminded the game. I think he truly thought he wouldn't ever make it this far, so thus has done nothing in regards to strategy until it was too late.

Frankly, pretty much everyone in the house-minus Amber, Jameka and possibly Danielle-were all on the show for exposure. Jenn for her modeling career, Zach for his surfwear line (the Dolphincrash shirts he wears), Kail for her small town monopoly and modeling career, etc. I think Amber, Jameka and Danielle all need the money to make their lives better/easier for themselves and their families. Everyone else has/d an agenda.

Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Obviously, Jameka is gone this week. Next HoH is going to be interesting.

If Zach wins again, I'm sure he'll take Dick since everyone thinks they have a chance to win if they are sitting next to Dick.



Tuesday is going to be interesting!!!! I can't believe it's 2 days away! UGH!

(and I'm so excited for Survivor China!)
I have to say that most humans could ALL be made out to look like big jerks if watched like a fish in a fish bowl 24/7....and considering being forced to live with people you don't care for and in a competition environment..not saying anyone's comments are warranted...but I'm sure we could all look like real jerks if given the chance..I know I'm not always pretty and easy to live with... And I was a Jessica supporter and couldn't STAND her in the beginning and was begging the t.v. for someone to vote her off the first couple shows... The fact that Amber made her comments about Jewish people and Asian people was just UNEDUCATED......i mean the girl doesn't know what simple words mean.....I would say her brain is a little toasted.

AND WOO HOO for Survivor!
post #518 of 656
Oh, okay, I saw those comments Eric made about the dick and dani...that didn't phase me at all, I thought that there was something else...I mean, that does not make him a bad person or make me like him less. And in my opinion does not even compare to Amber and Dick's insanity. IMO those comments were just someone talking smack to blow off steam or whatever....no serious statements like Amber's or Dick's.

I really cannot even stand to listen to Dani any more. The whining in that voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. At first she seemed mature for her age by the way she was handling things the first 2 weeks but now she is clearly not, by any stretch of the imagination.

Zach, well, I think part of his problem is that he has only seen one season of BB before. He was telling Dani that he only watched one season and heard about things from other seasons...so I don't think he really gets how it can be in the house. He has made some incredibly stupid moves.

60 minutes ran late and our tivo only got the first 30 minutes of BB last night...what did I miss? Anything happen in the last 30 minutes?
post #519 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
60 minutes ran late and our tivo only got the first 30 minutes of BB last night...what did I miss? Anything happen in the last 30 minutes?
Mine did the same thing. I watched the rest of it online at cbs.com and it was awesome. Can't wait for Tuesday.
post #520 of 656
Maybe I'm in the minority but when it comes to shows like Big Brother and Survivor I could care less who is most deserving to win. I want the winner to be the person who played the BEST game. If someone were recording you 24/7 and cramming it all into an hour show a week or more they really could potray you any they want to a point. I don't think the winner should be who needs the money or who is most religious or who did the least back stabbing. I wish at the end they could all reflect on the game from a players perspective and really choose the person that played the best game, made the right moves, and eliminated people when they were a threat. IMO Dani has played the best game, even more so than DIck and I hope she wins.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!