or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!! - Page 4

post #61 of 656
Quote:
I think she's really putting on an act to try to get her "acting" career on track.
ITA, especially after crying about her picture.
post #62 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaDoula View Post
But honestly, WHO are the parents that hired Jen to nanny their child?!?!?!

:

:

She is a train wreck to the Jenth degree :
post #63 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyboyz View Post
:

She is a train wreck to the Jenth degree :


She has got to be one of the most annoying people........ughh
post #64 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
bah! missed most of the show, but did see that amber is still there (yay) and EWWWWW...Jennifullofherself is HoH. Ugh. You know she'll put up Nick & Danielle...or pick off all the pretty girls.
And she did.
post #65 of 656
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Danielle used PoV to save herself, and Joe is nom'd in her place! Ooooo...if Dick is voted off and Joe stays, Jen will be in a living hell with him! Hell hath no fury like a salon receptionist scorned!
post #66 of 656
You're all so mean! You should be more jentle. I think she's a great role model for the younger jeneration. I'm worried that she may be using her jender to get ahead, though.
post #67 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaDoula View Post
But honestly, WHO are the parents that hired Jen to nanny their child?!?!?!

:
Thank you!

I was thinking, "If I'd paid this woman to care for my children and then saw THIS?" It made my stomach flop over.
post #68 of 656
Anyone have any spoilers from the live feed? Anything?
post #69 of 656
I bet Nick is sorry he ever flirted with her! She is a strange one!
post #70 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
You're all so mean! You should be more jentle. I think she's a great role model for the younger jeneration. I'm worried that she may be using her jender to get ahead, though.
She is so jenuine and jentellijent, too.
post #71 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Anyone have any spoilers from the live feed? Anything?
Starr-click here.
post #72 of 656
Thread Starter 
Ok, I like Amber but she's gotta stop the freaking crying.... it's driving me batty!!!!

Dick... I love him and I wish he would stay but I know he won't. He has a mouth on him like I do and I am so happy he is telling Jen what he thinks of her.

And Jen...:Puke She needs to go.... what a sickening piece of crap!
post #73 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianchick View Post
Ok, I like Amber but she's gotta stop the freaking crying.... it's driving me batty!!!!
I know! How did she not get voted off last week?
post #74 of 656
Also, WTF is up with Amber being all puppy dog over Kail because they are both moms? Is there some kind of secret club that we get membership to when we have kids? Because she seems to think that because they are both moms that they have some kind of special bond.

And I totally loved the look on Kail's face when they were handcuffed together in the interview room and Amber was saying that she picked her because they are both moms.
post #75 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaugustbaby View Post
Also, WTF is up with Amber being all puppy dog over Kail because they are both moms? Is there some kind of secret club that we get membership to when we have kids? Because she seems to think that because they are both moms that they have some kind of special bond.

And I totally loved the look on Kail's face when they were handcuffed together in the interview room and Amber was saying that she picked her because they are both moms.
OMG... I know! It's so obvious that she threw the end of the PoV for Danielle so she wouldn't have to make a decision. She'll never make it to final four unless she finds a spare pair of cojones in the house.

Kail is another one I'd like to see go. And the vote on Thurs. is going to be tough-I actually would love both Dick and Joe to stay...just for the drama that will happen afterwards for the Jenitard (the "itard" for the unitard). I think Dick is great, and it would be neat to see how he and Danielle would work on their relationship. Love how he was in the DR and said that after PoV meeting that he was only seeing his side of the situation. And if Joe stays, talk about DRAMA! It will be GREAT!! And his comment about the unitard-holy crap I nearly wet myself! I have to see if I can find a tv thursday night....

I wonder when Jen gets voted out if she'll leave her tshirts thinking someone might wear them!
post #76 of 656
Do you all read the Television Without Pity Recaps of BB?

I nearly peed myself when I read it.

I love TWOP.

Anyway, I have much to say about y'days episode

(1) Jen being obsessively EXCITED about the unitard. SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Here's your sign.

(2) Nick is going to get played, I predict.

(3) Omg, Jameka speaks! Finally! (Although I disagree; I thought "emotional" was exactly the right word.)

(4) Jen, "Apparently Daniele is sweet somewhere WAY WAY WAY DEEP IN HER COLD BLACK EVIL HEART! Who knew?" LMFAO.

(5) I hope Dick goes because Joe's diary-room commentaries are hilarious.

(6) Amber.Please.Stop.Crying.
post #77 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEZMama View Post
OMG... I know! It's so obvious that she threw the end of the PoV for Danielle so she wouldn't have to make a decision. She'll never make it to final four unless she finds a spare pair of cojones in the house.

Kail is another one I'd like to see go. And the vote on Thurs. is going to be tough-I actually would love both Dick and Joe to stay...just for the drama that will happen afterwards for the Jenitard (the "itard" for the unitard). I think Dick is great, and it would be neat to see how he and Danielle would work on their relationship. Love how he was in the DR and said that after PoV meeting that he was only seeing his side of the situation. And if Joe stays, talk about DRAMA! It will be GREAT!! And his comment about the unitard-holy crap I nearly wet myself! I have to see if I can find a tv thursday night....

I wonder when Jen gets voted out if she'll leave her tshirts thinking someone might wear them!
I feel the same way. Dick is a lot of fun, and as much as I think he's an ass, I think he really does love Daniele and would like to try to mend fences, and it would be nice if they had the chance. And Joe mostly irritates me, but I love love love his little diary room interviews. As much as I cannot stand Jen, I kind of want to see her stay in the house, because she's really amusing. Sometimes it's good to keep the irritating people on. But not Amber, she irritates me in the not entertaining kind of way.
post #78 of 656
Oh, and I bet she sells the t-shirts on Ebay. Or she will mass produce them and open a store.
post #79 of 656
On the spoilers, who is Ed? They keep mentioning him as a player? :
post #80 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
On the spoilers, who is Ed? They keep mentioning him as a player? :
Evil Dick = ED.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Big Brother Starts in Two Weeks!!!!