or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing mommies in July
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing mommies in July - Page 6

post #101 of 610
Chatty mamas today!

Moonprysm: Your chart still looks great....don't give up hope! :
post #102 of 610
a quick question about CM for you knowledgeable ladies!

I "think" that I have ovulated ????, I'm at CD 26 and can't justify POAS YET! (too cheap to waste tests). This is my first cycle, and I have a question about post-ovulation CM.

Can you tell the difference in CM if you are preggy vs. not preggy?

Some days I can convince myself there is NO WAY I'm pregnant (estrogen headache? PMS?), and other times I think, yah, maybe I AM pregnant.

I have told myself that I'm not going to test until the 14th (since I don't know how long my cycles are)...that would be CD 35...and it is also DD's 1st bday...can't think of a nicer bday gift than a little sibling.

anyway, hope everyone else is doing well... SO glad for the forum!
post #103 of 610
I've been cramping all evening and I am SO hoping it's AF. Crazy, huh?
Geo girl, it's hard to say without a chart. Where's your chart girl?
post #104 of 610

Change please : )

I know I haven't been too active in thi s thread. But, I thought I'd update anyway and let ya'll know that I got a BFP today on a digital! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited. so now, I'm spreading my wonderful luck......

post #105 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
Geo girl, it's hard to say without a chart. Where's your chart girl?
...sorry, no chart I have to admit that I haven't had the time (or inclination) to figure out fertility friend. It definitely IS a helpful tool, and I can only obsess about one thing at a time! ...I probably SHOULD look into it...is it free?

...i'm just glad to have found this forum of supportive ladies...i'm currently living as an expat in a VERY developing country...love the 'western' perspective.

Jessmomto2 - how wonderful! congratulations! enjoy the anticipation of adding another little person to your family

DreamsinDigital - hope AF comes soon for you!

charlene
post #106 of 610

I have no willpower :(

After yesterday's bfn that left me in tears, I decided I wasn't going to test again until AF had failed to show. That was, until I woke up this morning and saw my temp. *sighs* Still . I just don't get it. I have the makings of a hugely triphasic chart, and still nothing. Oh well. AF's due tomorrow, so I guess we'll see either way.
post #107 of 610
*sign* here too..... cramping like crazy, more than usual. Didn't test this am..amazingly, just waiting for AF

I thought we hit the good days, but must not have. Man I really wanted a March baby....
post #108 of 610
Congratulations Jessmomto2!! Let that baby dust spread itself around here!

geo_girl, it’s great that you found this forum. The women here are wonderfully supportive! I was an expat myself for a long time, so I know how much these kinds of things can help.

Moonprysm and adtake, sorry you don’t have the results you want yet – it can be so hard not knowing. Hang in there.

No AF for us yet. I’m fixated on it – every time I use the bathroom I check the tp very carefully. Nothing so far. Waiting…
post #109 of 610
Well my temperature went above my coverline today. WOOHOO! So, now I just have to see if it stays there so I know I O'd. Though I'm pretty sure I did. I think I O'd on Tuesday even though my temp didn't go up till today, because I had crampy and I was swimming in eggwhite. We bd Tuesday and yesterday (even though I was pretty dry yesterday), which should be good timing especially since we're trying for a boy.
post #110 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo_girl View Post
...sorry, no chart I have to admit that I haven't had the time (or inclination) to figure out fertility friend. It definitely IS a helpful tool, and I can only obsess about one thing at a time! ...I probably SHOULD look into it...is it free?

...i'm just glad to have found this forum of supportive ladies...i'm currently living as an expat in a VERY developing country...love the 'western' perspective.

Jessmomto2 - how wonderful! congratulations! enjoy the anticipation of adding another little person to your family


charlene
Thanks you so much! We are ecstatic, well, everyone but my 2 year old. He says, No baby! It's like he already anticipates having to share his nursies.
post #111 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonprysm View Post
After yesterday's bfn that left me in tears, I decided I wasn't going to test again until AF had failed to show. That was, until I woke up this morning and saw my temp. *sighs* Still . I just don't get it. I have the makings of a hugely triphasic chart, and still nothing. Oh well. AF's due tomorrow, so I guess we'll see either way.
That's almost exactly what my temp did on 12dpo. What kind of test are you using? I was using $store ones and getting super faint, only I can see faint pos even yesterday at 12 dpo. And I went out and got a digital and sure enough, pregnant, popped right up. I hope that will be the case for you as well.
post #112 of 610
My kids are saying "NO BABY!" too. LOL My 20 month old is going to be so jealous of a new baby. We'll have to see if she nurses through pregnancy.
post #113 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessmomto2 View Post
That's almost exactly what my temp did on 12dpo. What kind of test are you using? I was using $store ones and getting super faint, only I can see faint pos even yesterday at 12 dpo. And I went out and got a digital and sure enough, pregnant, popped right up. I hope that will be the case for you as well.
I'm using the ones from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/. I got them from a co-op and got 30 for $10 so I didn't feel bad testing all the time. lol If I don't see something by 15dpo and AF still hasn't showed up, I think I'll go grab a Target brand. That's what got me a positive with DS at 9dpo when even the tests at the doctor's office were still negative.
post #114 of 610
Do you have a link to your chart Jess so I can make myself feel better? lol
post #115 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oka-san View Post
Congratulations Jessmomto2!! Let that baby dust spread itself around here!
post #116 of 610
Congrats to the BFPs!!!!
I need to be moved to the 2WW please. I thought I was on cd 9, then looked and noticed it was 12, then O'ed yesterday on CD 13, . We managed to get one try in last night after taking the kids to see the fireworks. I feel like it was a major thing just making the choice to try. I am not going to get my hopes up this time out, but at least I know I am ready again.
post #117 of 610
Hi ladies...I haven't posted here for a while...needed to get away from a lot of things. Congrats to all the BFP's! That's awesome!

I *think* I'm in my 2WW, but who knows anymore. I posted a question about vitex affecting other cycles if anyone has any ideas.

Good luck to everybody in their 2WW! Hopefully July brings lots of nursing mama babies!
post #118 of 610
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonprysm View Post
After yesterday's bfn that left me in tears, I decided I wasn't going to test again until AF had failed to show. That was, until I woke up this morning and saw my temp. *sighs* Still . I just don't get it. I have the makings of a hugely triphasic chart, and still nothing. Oh well. AF's due tomorrow, so I guess we'll see either way.

My sister tried taking test for 2 weeks straight and didnt get a pos till she was 8 weeks along so with some ppl it takes longer to show up on test so there is still hope dont give up momma your chart looks great Oh yeah she is 15 weeks now with a healthy baby that she is due on Dec 25th


As for me another high temp today woo hoo
post #119 of 610
Thread Starter 
------------------Updated to here-----------------

I will be out of town starting today till Mon so nothing will be updated till then You can leave your request and as soon as I get back I will move you

Also I want to see lots of when I return
post #120 of 610
Still no sign of AF and no cramps today. Man my body is driving me crazy. I always get AF like 3 months postpartum. Argh. And of course DH is like Well maybe we'll just have to wait a couple years. Grrrrr.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing mommies in July