or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing mommies in July
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing mommies in July - Page 12

post #221 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by counterGOPI View Post
hey mamas...
ok so i know i didnt start charting til late this cycle but my chart looks like im NOT preggo by my chart,right?
That's strange. I would have expected you to have AF by now. I know I always get AF within 24 hours of my temp going down. Mine usually goes down quite drastically, though, not in a slow decrease like yours did. Maybe that first high temp was just a fluke and your current temps are high for you?
post #222 of 610
yeah i have no clue : af comes usually day 28 like clockwork im only on day 26

ETA: looks liek when af gors my temp goes down to 97. something
post #223 of 610
Ok, I think probably stress threw off my O this month. I'm CD 18 with no temp shift. My temp was back down to 98.3 this morning. The question now is whether stress just delayed O or if I'm not going to O at all.
post #224 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by counterGOPI View Post
yeah i have no clue : af comes usually day 28 like clockwork im only on day 26

ETA: looks liek when af gors my temp goes down to 97. something
Yeah, so if you just ignore that first temp on the 4th, it would just look like a normal chart with some variations. I think your temp is still high, as you would expect on CD26, and will either go down into the 97s and AF will come or it will stay high and you will be pregnant.
post #225 of 610
Thread Starter 
Hey girls what do you think of my chart I know there is 4 days missing of temps but does it look like I could be prego or does it look like af will show soon
post #226 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Hey girls what do you think of my chart I know there is 4 days missing of temps but does it look like I could be prego or does it look like af will show soon
Hm, very hard to say. If FF is right that you Oed on day 18, then I would guess that your temp will be down below the coverline tomorrow and AF will be visiting soon. This is partially because your BD coverage wasn't ideal based on the CD18 O date and also because your temp really is quite a bit lower today. However, if you Oed on day 15, then I think the situation is more hopeful because the BD coverage was a lot better for that date and because your coverline would then be a lot lower. How long are your luteal phases usually?

You said you just got a new thermometer, right? I don't know how much thermometers vary, but if they do much at all then you might not really be able to compare your temps with the old one and the new one.
post #227 of 610
So I finally tested this morning and…

BFP!!!! A very dark, strong, clear second line. Yay, I’m pregnant!!

This was cycle #4 for us TTC #2, but we’d been trying since last November (we tried whenever DP was here for my fertile window; he travels back and forth to Japan a lot), so it really seemed like an awfully long time to wait to see that second line on the test. But there it was this morning!

And funny enough, right now I feel like one of my big accomplishments was waiting until 21 DPO to take that test. I had 3 tests just sitting there in the bathroom cabinet the whole time! But I just wanted to make sure the test would give me a definitive result one way or the other.

naturegirl, you and your baby are in my thoughts, too. I hope everything turns out okay. Sending sticky vibes your way and hoping for a positive outcome.
post #228 of 610
Congrats!!!!
post #229 of 610
Congrats Oka-san!!!!

As much as I said I wasn't going to obsess this cycle, I have a confession to make, I have about 15 tests from saveontests.com sitting in the cubboard calling my name. I POAS this morning and of course it was neg. What was I thinking, I am only 6dpo! I know other POASaddicts would understand.
post #230 of 610
Congrats Oka-san!
post #231 of 610
Congrats Oka-San!! Wow, 21dpo!!! I've probably tested 10 times and I'm only at 18! haha You have willpower!
post #232 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
Yeah, so if you just ignore that first temp on the 4th, it would just look like a normal chart with some variations. I think your temp is still high, as you would expect on CD26, and will either go down into the 97s and AF will come or it will stay high and you will be pregnant.
thanks mama
post #233 of 610
Congrats Oka-san!!!!
post #234 of 610
Update...I do have an ectopic pregnancy and it looks like I will be going in for surgery, I am just waiting for the call.

Please send positive healing vibes and prayers that the doctors don't mess up!

I was about 6 weeks pg...:
post #235 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
Update...I do have an ectopic pregnancy and it looks like I will be going in for surgery, I am just waiting for the call.

Please send positive healing vibes and prayers that the doctors don't mess up!

I was about 6 weeks pg...:
I will be thinking of you. Check in with us when you can.
post #236 of 610
Oh, naturegirl, I’m so sorry. Sending you good positive vibes for the upcoming surgery. Please take care of yourself and know we’re all thinking of you.
post #237 of 610
Cheryl, I am so very sorry hon. I hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery. Sending lots of positive thoughts and healing energy your way.
post #238 of 610
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oka-san View Post
So I finally tested this morning and…

BFP!!!!
Woo Hoo congrats I will move ya now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
Hm, very hard to say. If FF is right that you Oed on day 18, then I would guess that your temp will be down below the coverline tomorrow and AF will be visiting soon. This is partially because your BD coverage wasn't ideal based on the CD18 O date and also because your temp really is quite a bit lower today. However, if you Oed on day 15, then I think the situation is more hopeful because the BD coverage was a lot better for that date and because your coverline would then be a lot lower. How long are your luteal phases usually?

You said you just got a new thermometer, right? I don't know how much thermometers vary, but if they do much at all then you might not really be able to compare your temps with the old one and the new one.
I'm not sure because this was my actual first month Oing and only my second month ever temping

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
Update...I do have an ectopic pregnancy and it looks like I will be going in for surgery, I am just waiting for the call.

Please send positive healing vibes and prayers that the doctors don't mess up!

I was about 6 weeks pg...:
Ahhh I'm so sorry about this you are in my thoughts and prayers
post #239 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
I started having severe cramping this afternoon, a week early for af, and it was very similar to past m/c cramping so I came home did a pregnancy test and it was positive. Unfortunately I think I am losing the baby with the cramps and spotting I am having.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
I was about 6 weeks pg...:
Naturegirl, I am so very sorry. I saw your post today about being 6 weeks along and remembered yesterday's post where you said that AF wasn't due for another week. I'm curious about the discrepancy. Did you have a very light period this cycle that wasn't really a period?

I really hope everything goes smoothly with the doctors.
post #240 of 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
Update...I do have an ectopic pregnancy and it looks like I will be going in for surgery, I am just waiting for the call.

Please send positive healing vibes and prayers that the doctors don't mess up!

I was about 6 weeks pg...:
: candle
sending you positive vibes...

Congrats on all of the BFPs!!

As for me - I think that I am 11 DPO. I only have ne HPT left so I am waiting for a couple of days (waisted the last one on a BFN at 6DPO - what was I thinking??) I appear to be having AF symptoms - or are they PG symptoms?? Tender, full breasts, really hungry, cramping.
Did any of you BFPers have those symptoms this early, by chance??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing mommies in July