Induction tonightI'm going to the hospital tonight to be induced with Cervidil. If I don't go tonight, I will have to wait until Sunday (the MWs don't like the weekend on-call Drs). They will give me something so I can sleep & hopefully I will wake up to some action. It's not my ideal birthing situation, but I don't really hold out much hope that my cervix will open up in the next few days. I'm really at the end up my rope at 17 days past EDD & both my MW & DH think it's the right decision. At least my cervix is very very soft (all the cramping the other day). I should be holding baby tomorrow, unless the Cervidil doesn't work.
Wish me luck & I hope some other Mamas will have their babies too.