this is great! I feel like I'm getting to know you guys!
*Do you have a garden?
Yes, a huge one that is so overgrown we can hardly wade through it.
We always go WAY overboard and never throw out seedlings. I think we have 30 tomato plants for two of us. hehe
*What about names? Any picked out yet?
Yup, Ayla Rose or Reid Alexander.
*What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing in our blackberry fort with the neighbors.
We seriously had a cave in a massive blackberry bramble. It was crazy!
*Will you be finding out the sex of the baby?
Week before halloween!
*What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler Town & Country...just got it last month!
*What will the weather be like where you live when the babes are born?
Still cold. This year I think it was averaging 30's during the day.
1) Is this your first baby?
nope...second live baby(hopefully) technically my fifth.
a) If no, how closely spaced will this one be with your older kids?
This one and Grace will be 2 years 3 months apart.
2) If you find out the gender, will you be announcing it? (Either to friends/family/or us)
3) Do you have names chosen?
a) Will you share those names with anyone?
just did lol
4) Will you or a partner be staying home with this baby?
5) Do you have any pets?
a) How many and what kind?
abby (dog) and the cats: maggie-sue, ellie, and miles, plus a pig
6) Do you have any particular hobby?
a) What is it? How long have you been doing it? Is/was it hard to learn?
sewing and gardening. Sewing since I taught myself two years ago, it was a lot of practice, but I'm good enough to run a business(and do) now! Gardening since birth.
7) What are your favorite colors for yourself? For your baby? For your home?
blues for me, depends on gender for baby, but not really pink for a girl, and faded red/white/blue for my house.
8) Will you be CDing or sposies or EC or some combination?
cding again...this time I'm making them all.
9) What pregnancy/birth/baby preparation books do you have/have you read?
Ummm too many to list!
a) What pregnancy/birth/baby preparation book would you recommend to a first time mom?
I really love Sheila Kitzinger books...homebirth is a great one.
10) What kind of birth are you hoping/planning for?
homebirth again, with a new midwife (thank god) and hopefully a waterbirth!
a) Does your partner support your desire/choice?
absolutely. he was amazing last time.
11) Will any family/friend (other than partner) be staying with you after the birth?
MIL will be here for dd, and she might stay a few days. My mom will come for a week when babe is around 2 weeks old.
a) Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
MIL....great. My mom....not so great.
12) What kinds of food do you plan to pre-cook for after the birth?
soups, but not much else. We have a lot of quick recipes.
a) Would you be willing to share recipes with the rest of us? (Hey, if enough people want to share recipes, that could be a new sticky, cause I know I'm not too thrilled with the idea of a million lasagnas...)
Oh yeah! I have been recording the Food Network shows and getting lots of recipes.