or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need HELP!!!! - Page 3

post #41 of 171
hi there
I was born with a cleft lip & cleft palate and was surrounded by men , brothers and cousins were circumcised boy and I never ever heard of a foreskin or realize that it even existed but boy am I lucky that my son's father had a foreskin by the way he's 40 yr old and still has it.

Anyhoo, I saw nothing wrong with his foreskin but was totally fascinated by it the way it worked

For me it was hard to not worry at the beginning if my son foreskin was a-okay or if that was how it was supposed to look since after all I only 'seen an adult with a foreskin and this was the first time I saw a lil boy with his foreskin.

So I realized after all the past what I learned from when my brother as a kid got a erection he was pointed straight up near his belly -i realized that was a complication from his circumcision he also may not be able to have any kids because his circumcision is so tight that it lifted his balls into his pelvic region and i feel bad for him but am kinda glad because i don't think he would be dad material.

Foreskin is not just skin it's skin filled with blood vessels and blood vessels are part of immune system along with our circulating department, along with veins contains blood cells, then in there is nerves also alot of them , and then lets not forget of the frenulm which gets nearly fully removed after circumcision which they consider that to be a male g-spot.

Anyhoo, as I said I grew up in a circumcised family and thank my lucky stars that I had met someone who is with a foreskin.

I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if i had fell victim to the circumcision stance but i don't think i would of but i might if too many scare tatics and if they talked like about it like a vaccine . I could have said no to my son's vaccine but didn't know alot of it but went ahead with it anyways then now i decided no more vaccines not even flu shots after i learned what was in there.

I got looked down at by my family btw my mom is worried of my son foreskin 'status of getting a girl' then i go then she will be a shallow woman and he would be a shallow woman filter .

Just like I would be shallow if I didn't want to sleep with a guy who is circumcized it is not his fault that he is circumcized but a gal would sleep with any man they love whether he is circ or not circumcised

Alot of people don't really know of how bad circumcision except for doctors that's why most of them don't give the full information about it otherwise they know parents would say no if they seen or know what is actually involved then once people realize how bad circumcision is they wonder why are we allowed to do that to our children ?

In most cases because of circumcision a multi-million dollar industry -it comes from the circumcision operation itself, along with foreskin sales they actually make foreskin grow so they can sell them to cosmetic companies like Mary Kay, L'oreal, and even the famous bath & body works have patrica wexler product that has foreskin in it also, Lets not forget about Olay who is also foreskin purchasers too besides.

Then if that's not enough all the sexual dysnfuction drugs and lube products that are for to help sex is only needed by 'circumcised men' the lube and sexual dysfunction are a million dollar estate making money off the men dried out glans caused by circumcision and just like the viagra companies who are a million dollar estate too profiting off the dysfunctions of a penis that don't work well due to complications from circumcision etc.

In non-circumcising countries a friend of mine told me while she was with her circumcised husband that she had to order lube because in Rome they didn't have it there and had to import it from USA so she told everyone don't forget the lube if ya go there .

I never used lube with my son's father and they tried to sell sexual dysfunction drugs in non-circumcising countries but hardly had any profit at all so they don't even have those in non-circumcising countries.
post #42 of 171
Thread Starter 
Hey there Gillian,

I guess I didn't think about it the way you put it at the bottom of your reply...I guess once I accept that it's his decision and not mine then the rest will follow? You see, as parents we are weighed down with tons of large decisions that will directly impact our children, their wellbeing etc. Some of these are more impactful than others..and some are contrversial. Obviously circumcision is more invasion...so please do not think that I am "apples to apples" here. Vaccinations etc....are big decisions where we have to assume a risk to our children on their behalf for what we perceive are "benefits". That is different since there are proven benefits...also proven risks. But, I guess you can see where I myself and other parents get burdened with what we might feel is a responsibility to act with a decision...usually in the thought of "sparing some detriment" to our future children. Make sense? Sometimes I try to explain where parents are coming from...but not necessarily meaning to reflect it upon myself...but this sounds right for me. I feel that I have assumed this responsibility as trying to make a protective decision for him...in what could weigh out improperly in a risk assessment/ratio.

Anyhow, you send forth some good information and I appreciate your posts...you seem to work hard to get your message across in the best possible way for receipt. As for the insurance item...that is what prompted a "decision" to be made as we felt that the clock was "Turned On" if we were going to do the procedure. There was no other reason for mentioning that really except that if there was a procedure to be done at his consent in the future...I would be nervous that I couldn't promise him financial support of that endeavor. Point blank, I read the discussion thread that someone else posted and one other poster had a great idea...if their son decided anytime after the age of 16 that he wanted to be circed...they would pay for the procedure and fully support him. I am assuming after some counselling of course. Maybe he wouldn't even still want this...but if he did. I was scared that if I offered this option to him (which seems reasonable and would lower some resentment if he ended up with it) I might not be able to afford it. Make sense? That is where the monetary discussion came in.
post #43 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
....our insurance would not cover the procedure after this week.
You know, it just occurred to me how friggin' ridiculous this is!! Insurance companies in the US often decline to cover life saving surgeries because it costs too much (read: takes away from their bottom line profit); and yet, they still willingly cover un-necessary circumcisions???? : I just don't get it!! Has anybody pointed this out to them?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I am with you...DAMN the Jones's!!!

Pfft... the Jones's....it's time we showed THEM how it's done.

Look, you came at a bad time. This site has a few men on here who'll tell you they mourn the loss of their foreskin; and others who'll tell you they're happy they still have theirs. Normally, you can find the site crawling with women (like myself) who never knew how much better sex is with an intact male until they were with one, and learned through reading why this was the case. You can normally find women who's partners are circ'd and are saddened by what they're missing out on. The whole world is full of intact men who think that American's are out of their ever-loving minds for routine circumcision. Unfortunately, given the time, you won't find many online at this hour. Since you're running out of time, I'll do my best single-handedly...just don't shut the computer off on me, this takes a long time to gather!!

Here are some pieces taken from this website (who's writings are based on the obvious fact that only men who've been circumcised as adults truly know the difference a foreskin makes)

Quote:
After the circumcision there was a major change. It was like night and day. I lost most sensation. I would give anything to get the feeling back. I would give my house. [This man’s physician persuaded him to be circumcised by warning he could otherwise get penile cancer. When the man complained of the result, the physician replied, “That’s normal” and would not help him.]


Maybe this site can help....

Quote:
Just because someone has a personal preference doesn't mean that they will automatically reject anyone who is different and consider them gross. Lots of men have a preference for women with large breasts, but that doesn't mean they'll immediately turn down one with smaller breasts. Likewise, just because a woman has a preference for circumcised penises doesn't mean she was immediately reject a man who has an intact one. Lots of women I've known personally originally preferred circumcised men just because that's what they were used to, but were willing to try the intact penis and were pleasantly surprised.


This site has some interesting thoughts....

Quote:
This vague fear of something happening in the future allowed me to subject my precious newborns to something that was worse.



There are tons of sites and products with foreskin restoration solutions (which, by the way, also look like evil torture); so that should tell you something. Here is one of those sites; and they say things like ...

Quote:
Greg Beirise of Chicago has never quite forgiven doctors for circumcising him 32 years ago, nor his parents for requesting the procedure.

"It always bothered me," said Beirise, a Web page developer. "I just wanted to be whole."
Beirise is one of what many estimate are several thousand men in the United States and other countries who are taking back what doctors cut away at their birth.

This is all I've got for now....am I on the right path?
post #44 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chunut1 View Post
As an intact man I want to reassure you that the chance your son will be miserable because he has a foreskin is EXTREMELY small. I consider the fact my mother kept me whole to be one of the best things she ever did for me. I was never teased in the locker room, nor shunned by girls because I had a foreskin. You're making the right decision for your son by foregoing circumcision.
I am so glad you responded. I was just reading this... http://www.circumcisioninfo.com/con_testimonies.html Do you think that these are real? I was told to read these if I was questioning a decision...and I expected anti-circ...but instead...this. Where do you live? It sounds as if you are a well rounded male, did your mother work with you to see the value of being intact as you grew up?
post #45 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I am so glad you responded. I was just reading this... http://www.circumcisioninfo.com/con_testimonies.html Do you think that these are real? I was told to read these if I was questioning a decision...and I expected anti-circ...but instead...this. Where do you live? It sounds as if you are a well rounded male, did your mother work with you to see the value of being intact as you grew up?
That site is run by a fetishist. A man who gets off talking about circumcision.

There is no downside to leaving your baby intact. Both of your sons ALREADY have problems from their un-needed surgery. Do you want that for this baby too?

-Angela
post #46 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post

I just assumed that he might be miserable with a foreskin...because he would be the minority among his peers in our state. I know of women that say they would "run" from an uncirced penis. I am not one of them...and I can say that I probably wouldn't want him dating one of those girls anyway..however, that would again be his call.
He'd be dating a woman quite a bit older than himself...i kid! Seriously, though, more and more people are waking up to the fact that infant male circumcision is an atrocity held over from the Victorian days when doctors decided to cut off the foreskin of males to keep them from masturbating. ugh. Follow your instinct and let him remain whole. He came out perfect...
post #47 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegna View Post
That site is run by a fetishist. A man who gets off talking about circumcision.

There is no downside to leaving your baby intact. Both of your sons ALREADY have problems from their un-needed surgery. Do you want that for this baby too?

-Angela
Are you SERIOUS@?!?!?!?!??! I knew that Circlist was like this....!!! I didn't realize that this site was the same way. How do you know? I saw some nasty posts about "experiences" on circlist that made me want to vomit.
post #48 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I am so glad you responded. I was just reading this... http://www.circumcisioninfo.com/con_testimonies.html Do you think that these are real? I was told to read these if I was questioning a decision...and I expected anti-circ...but instead...this. Where do you live? It sounds as if you are a well rounded male, did your mother work with you to see the value of being intact as you grew up?
I read some of the testimonials, and am highly suspicious of them. I think most of those are from circumfetishists, or men who had emotional or psychological problems concerning their penis. I would put very little credence in those statements.

I live in the midwest, born at home a few years before circumcisions became the norm, although more than half of my classmates were circumcised. I have brothers several years younger, and they were circumcised, as that was the popular thing to do then. My father was intact, but my mother did not recognize the value of the foreskin, and the younger brothers, who were born in a hospital, were not left intact.:
post #49 of 171
Thread Starter 
Blu Razzberri,

I can understand your frustration and your anger. You are in a position of power here on this site because you can impact people's decisions. I can feel your frustration when you do not see this as an immediate change...I also can tell that this is born of a passion and a deep care. I see this.

I cannot say that everyone else in my position would. You have to be very careful to watch your words and tone even in text if you are going to truly get through to anyone. As I said, I think that you are coming from a passionate place with little patience for people that see differently or not as clearly as you on these issues. I don't blame you for getting irate. I haven't disagreed with you yet, rather I have put points for discussion up and they are being disected and replied to in pieces. I explained that I am very confused on a number of items earlier...and I appreciate the information you are providing..I just think you should be careful to not saying things like "I am more than a little mad at you right now..." I don't think that you should take our conversation here as a personal assault against you...it is not Matter of a fact...I knew what Motheringdotcom was about BEFORE I ever posted my message. I KNEW that I would be in a community of loving mothers that would more than likely help to one by one confront fears in a setting that would help to dissolve them and create a more welcoming feeling to a concept that is foreign to most in the US....all of my family was circed. All of my family is for my son being circed. Putting someone in that situation on an island is precisely the way to drive your point home....but not the way you want.

As I said, I can see where you are coming from and I know your frustration is out of your desire to protect the babies...I don't blame you! But, if I was anyone else....I would be hurt. I would feel like I came for support and in the process I pissed you off by having rational (in my mind) concerns that you quickly dismissed as irrational...and further would have felt that I was in a territory of extremist that were not open to love..only the mission to which they were assigned. Does that make sense? I am not looking for you to "sell" me anything...but I counsel individuals in other areas of mother CONSTANTLY and this is not how I do it.

I know you care. You wouldn't get so upset if you didn't and I hope that these comments are viewed as constructive rather than insulting.
post #50 of 171
Quote:
Blu RazzberriI'm posting again because I read the other members posts above, and
4 years ago yesterday marks the 4th anniversary of the date that I subjected my own son to this.....
I feel for you! My first ds was circumcised 7 yrs ago and I wasn't informed about any of it until afterwards. I'm still angry. UNBELIEVABLY FRIGHTFULLY ANGRY!!! I know exactly what your going through:
Your posts resembles tough love to the OP. I hope she receives it that way. I would. EDITED to add: OP, I didn't read your pp until I posted. She means well. When a mother finds out someone unnecessarily harms their child AND molested (yes molested: the doctor has to sexually simulate your newborn in order to estimate how much skin to take off. No one really knows how much skin that boy will need until the penis is fully grown! Circumciser's aren't interested in that piece of information.) their baby, she feels violated in the worse way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I know the irony of what I said. It's a fear. A VALID fear to worry that your child will not be happy with your decision EITHER WAY.
First of all I want to say WOW! I so admire you for saving your ds!!! What did the dr.s and the nurses say when you picked your newborn off the circumstraint? You deserve a medal for that! Now look at your newborn... He is ALL boy. He is beautiful and WHOLE! He is perfect, just as nature made him! This baby was wonderfully and fearfully made by a higher power!!! WOW!!! You can't beat that!!! Now, do what you've done. Continue to hold and protect your baby. Circumcision is an arbitrary reductive cosmetic surgery. So, why are doctors soliciting this operation when they KNOW its not necessary? They're making a lot of money off your ds's highly sophisticated organ created to protect the glans from soiled diapers and foreign pathogens. You don't want feces and urine in contact with a bloody wound. The foreskin isn't retractable until after he is toilet trained. Who knew that the foreskin could be so protective??? Its sometimes not retractable until he reaches adulthood. (Average age 10.5 ys) Thats normal. Circumcision has NO benefits. It causes excruciating pain (Babies are hypersensitive because they lack the myelin sheath that serves to insulate nerves protecting the body from profound pain and it isn't fully developed until adulthood.), complications such as what your circumcised ds's go through and what my circumcised ds is going through (painful erections and meatal stenosis), not to mention when the foreskin is removed the glans that were once an internal organ is now constantly exposed to the environment and will toughen over time just as bare feet walking around without shoes - the soles will toughen and become less sensitive. You don't want to sign him up for that!

I have two other ds's and they're intact, no problems! I have nightmares that they were circumcised and wake up relieved that they're still intact, thank goodness!

My BIL has an intact ds and his reason for leaving his ds as he was born (foreskin is not a birth defect, I think you understand that already ), was because a veteran WWII told him that he was forced to get circumcised during the war. Sex without a foreskin was black and white TV, while sex with a foreskin was in color TV. For that reason BIL wanted his ds to have color sex!

Now I'm going to respond to the quoted portion of your post. You should not be afraid. Your ds is going to feel very lucky that his penis wasn't cut up. My dh wishes he had a say in the decision that was made for him as a newborn. If he could tell them not to he would have.

Quote:
Surely, you have heard of boys that were intact that felt inferior and wanted to be circed???
That depends. They'll feel inferior if they're being fed negative comments about their normal and ‘all nat-u-ral’ body. As long as you build for him a healthy self image (Just as any parent should do for their child), your ds will have a healthy self esteem. He will like who he is and love that he has a foreskin. He'll be lucky to have one when most boys don't. Circ rates are falling. That shouldn't matter because your decision isn't going to be based upon what everyone else thinks about your ds. I mean, thats really shallow and highly superficial don't you think? I'm not dogging on you by any means. I'm helping you gain a different perspective. You've buried yourself into this making things fuzzy. Step away just a bit and look at the entire picture... It'll become clear to you once this happens. It may all sound like simple BS to you (I hope it doesn't and HTH) but I'm trying so hard to convenience you not to allow this to happen to your newborn ds. You have good instincts. Really good instincts! Learn to trust them. I have a strong feeling your not going to let this happen because you wouldn't have saved him from the circumstraint. Your smarter than that! Your thinking for yourself and that goes against social conformity. Give that same gift to your ds.

Your going to need some support. Right now, your main concern should be recovering from the birth. Its so simple to say NO! Your his hero! You saved him from unnecessary and needless trauma! CAC will love and nurture you and we will help you keep your ds intact! This is what you want and we're here to help.

Your dh will need to be on board with this too. Show him the Penn&Teller Video and the Senslip video. The Senslip is not to sell him the product (he can buy it if he wants, lol) its to educate him about the intact body. The lady has a sexy British accent. Trust me, he'll be glued!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEWEST ARRIVAL!!!
Enjoy your babymoon. Please keep us updated.
post #51 of 171
When I say something, I don't dance around the subject, I just straight-up say what I mean.

You keep bringing up that I'm saying things too harshly, then saying you understand why, and agree with obvious points made by myself and other's...and then revert back to the "well...i don't know." stance you started with. Truth is, I can't help but feel like we're all being had because of this.

(If you're truly feeling this way, maybe you should leave your son intact, let that issue rest, and do some research on PPD. Find someone to talk to about fluxuating emotion; because if that's what you have; when you sort out your hormonal imbalance, you'll thank yourself for not doing what you knew all along that you shouldn't do.)

I've had mother's PM me and personally thank me for pointing out the obvious more harshly than I have here. I've given you answers to your "fears"; I've given you links, quotes and information galore. I just spent all my spare time for the entire evening (when I should have been working on my business site) researching and giving you valid, clear and obvious reasons (confirming what you say you already knew) why you shouldn't take your child to the doctor tomorrow for some routine torture; and your response is to turn around and cousel me on how to present my thoughts?!?


The last three pages of posts from myself and others are ridiculously clear. For crying out loud; it's been pointed out at least twice that your other two sons circumcisions had complications and that alone should be enough; yet you're not finding enough resource in one of my posts alone to say "ok, that's all I need to see, my baby stays intact!" ????


WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR!?!?!



If it's nicities is what you want, you're getting that from several of the other posters. I just can't find it in me to be understanding and nice about this after you say you can't watch the circ video and cried about it for hours, yet you're still in debates over whether or not to make your own flesh and blood go through that!!! When it comes to my posts, maybe you should stop focusing on the "tone in which I am saying things", and start focusing on WHAT I am saying!!! If you have to, go back and read from the bottom up so you see it differently.


As for me, yes, this is a subject that I feel intensely about and if you knew what I really felt like saying, you'd see that I'm actually keeping my cool. However, I'm growing more angry with every post because you're going back and forth illogically. So before I become a big fat UA violation, I'm outta here. I'm not coming back to this thread. I'm going to pray that your baby isn't strapped to a plastic table a few hours from now. : : :
post #52 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Razzberri View Post
DON'T DO IT.
You know the consequence and pain of having it done. Trust your initial instinct!!!!
:

post #53 of 171
OMG! HOLD ON! I was walking away from the computer, and something hit me. This statement that I made....

Quote:
....you say you can't watch the circ video and cried about it for hours, yet you're still in debates over whether or not to make your own flesh and blood go through that!!!...
...played over again in my head; and something occurred to me. I know you probably don't think so from my posts, but I truly do care about people and I wish the best for everyone. So, I'm not saying this to be mean or to start something but...

....is it possible that you have the beginning symptoms of Munchausens Syndrome By Proxy?

That isn't a question for you to answer publicly, but if you think that's a possibility, please seek help immediately!!

I'm still not coming back to this thread; because it truly is making me upset. I don't know you in person and I'm not saying "you're crazy"; but I felt that I needed to mention this just in case! I really do wish you and your family the best.
post #54 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
Please do pray....I am also. I have just begged for an answer. Stupid society for putting these insane stigmas on us.

For your questions...
[B]Have you watched the video linked to here what circ is like? I could not watch it. I felt that I needed to though..but as you can tell it's a catch 22 for someone that has circed and is not opting not to.

It is very late, and I am very tired, but I just wanted to say that it doesn't have to be a "catch-22." Making a different parenting choice now doesn't make you a bad mama for having made a different choice previously. It just doesn't.

In the words of Maya Angelou, "when you know better, you do better." You did the best you could with the information you had with your other two sons. Now you will (hopefully) do the best you can with the information you have at this time, and you will leave this son intact. Easy, peasy. No catch-22.

If you want help with how to deal with your dh, or what to say to your other sons when they get older, we'll be happy to continue to address that. Take it one step at a time. You already made the decision to leave your son intact (when you rescued him). Now honor that decision by not going back on it.
post #55 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post

I went to my ped the other day for the newborn check and asked them about circs in our area. 95% of whites are circed in his practice...they say. Said the latino community had low rates....like 30% circed...70% not.
Doctors might just lie to you because they have an economic incentive to do so. If you let him circ your son, he'll get PAID $$ for it. The white circ rate may not be nearly that high!!
post #56 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
It has to do with accountability for his future feelings. He might not like being intact...as he might not like being circed. I know that a boy can decide later to be circed..but the truth is most don't. That can either be by satisfaction (I HOPE!!!) or fear of the procedure.
If someone really wanted it done they would get it done. Lots and lots of people go through liposuction, boob jobs, nose jobs, etc The reason most intact men don't get circ'd is b/c they are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I know of women that say they would "run" from an uncirced penis. I am not one of them...and I can say that I probably wouldn't want him dating one of those girls anyway..however, that would again be his call.
There are pleanty of women who grew up in noncirc'ing families who think circ'd ones look really weird. Trust me the first time I saw a circ'd one it totally freaked me out. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
I was actually hoping to find tons of stories of very well adjusted uncircumcised men running about. Saying...WE LOVE OUR PENISES!!! That seemed like the "right thing" that I was looking for...rather than what you might assume traditionally. Make sense?
All the intact men I know seem perfectly happy with thier penises, but don't seem to feel a need to defend that happiness. Basically instead of shouting it from the roof tops they are keeping their wives quite giddy still in their 80s.
post #57 of 171
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Razzberri View Post
OMG! HOLD ON! I was walking away from the computer, and something hit me. This statement that I made....



...played over again in my head; and something occurred to me. I know you probably don't think so from my posts, but I truly do care about people and I wish the best for everyone. So, I'm not saying this to be mean or to start something but...

....is it possible that you have the beginning symptoms of Munchausens Syndrome By Proxy?

That isn't a question for you to answer publicly, but if you think that's a possibility, please seek help immediately!!

I'm still not coming back to this thread; because it truly is making me upset. I don't know you in person and I'm not saying "you're crazy"; but I felt that I needed to mention this just in case! I really do wish you and your family the best.
Blu, I know you are not coming back on this thread but the procedure was scheduled for Friday..not today. Either way, I am not suffering from Munchausen.
I don't think I am going to win after my last post, so I will let it go as well. It was not supposed to turn into a negative exchange. I appreciate your time...and you did provide good information. Regardless, I saw the value in that...even if you are upset that you did.
post #58 of 171
I wanted to add one thing. When my cousin was pg she and her bf were having trouble and she was debating if she should break up with him or not. I told her what I am going to tell you. When you are pg or within the first year of a babies life you should never make major life decisions. Why? Because of all the hormones going thru your body. I know that you know what I am talking about here since you have 2 other kids. You are capable of functioning but from day to day your mood swings so much.

I hope that you have gotten the information you need to be ok with leaving your ds intact. That site you linked to is well know here for being a fetish site. There are a few men who post there who have restored just so they can be circed again and they do get off on watching the video of babies being circed

If you are worried you wont be able to pay for it if say at 16 he comes to you and wants it you can always start a account with a dollar a week in it now. By the time he is 16 you will have enough. Tho I bet you real money you will use the funds for his collage instead.

Just talk to him about your decision to leave him intact. I would never tell my ds he can be circed later no more than I would mention to dd that she could get breast implants later on. I dont want even a tiny bit of doubt in his head that he is perfect the way he is. I fully believe that my son and daughter will know the value of the whole human body because I will teach them that. I even have papers already printed out to give to them both but specifically on the foreskin for ds.
post #59 of 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
Thank you for such a sweet reply. Where are you guys at on the east coast? It sounds like your brothers really didn't have an issue. I hate to say it but it seems that white girls are the most "squeamish" about it..they have kind of nasty attitudes about oral sex on uncirced guys in some cases. Again, this probably shouldn't even be crossing my mind...but I just hope that he doesn't get given a social stint because of it. It's so sad that society makes us fear this. Do your brothers ever get involved in anticirc stuff?
I got this far in the thread and had to comment.

Would you really want your son with a woman like that?

There may be some nasty girls out there, but I don't base these decisions on them. They are nothing to me. I will give my son confidence and the ability to see when people are nasty and not the right people for him.

I would be overjoyed that he walk away from a woman who would ridicule him for having a foreskin. That's shallow and rude and disgusting, not the kind of person I would want around my family.


If the ridicule is coming from men:
My husband said he would teach our son to say (if he was made fun of at school) "YOU are making fun of ME for not having a piece of my dick cut off?"
post #60 of 171
And if you need examples of hordes of happy intact men just look at a map. 80% of the world is intact.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Understanding Circumcision