I'll give it a shot. I'm pretty visual so maybe you can figure this out without pictures
This is a MaxiMom carrier, by the way. These instructions are for carrying the babies facing you on your chest:
1) Decide which baby you want on your Right and which one goes on you Left side.
2) Right baby/right shoulder strap is to be shortened all the way up. Attach 3-prong hook to its same side "box" hook, making a loop.
3) On the left baby strap, shorten and attach as in step 2. (These are the "outside" straps).
4) Make both "inside shoulder straps as long as possible and do not connect them to anything at this point.
5) Zip the soulder straps together.
6) Pick up the Right baby. Put your right arm through the "loop" and pull the soulder strap up over your shoulder.
7) Note tht the shoulder straps are zipped together and Both will go over your right shoulder.
8) Pull inside strap around Acroos your back and connect with "box" hook on your Left side. Pull up to tighten.
9) The right baby should be positioned over your right hip at this point.
10) Pick up the Left baby.
11) Put your Left arm through the "loop" and pull shoulder straps up onto your Left shoulder.
12) Guide the "inside" strap with the 3-pronged hook across your back and connect it into the"box" buckle on your Right side. Pull to tighten.
13) Between the babied at their hip areas you willsee both a 3-pronged hook and a "box" buckle. Snap them together.
14) The 11" removable snapping straps can be snapped to each other and placed encircled around the parent shoulder straps between the babies if you like for better weight distribution.
I hope this makes sense. I copied it from my instructionbooklet that came with the carriers. Enjoy your trip!