or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › I am SO TIRED of waiting for the Diaper Garden!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I am SO TIRED of waiting for the Diaper Garden!!!! - Page 2

post #21 of 78
OMG you are a
It's so funny I just love reading these posts about the DG and I was just The only other smiley we need, the one where it is peeing in it's pants :LOL
post #22 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by detergentdiva
The only other smiley we need, the one where it is peeing in it's pants :LOL
How would you draw that one? LOL
post #23 of 78
You people are just too funny!:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
post #24 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaMonica
How would you draw that one? LOL
What is sad is I have this visual of a yellow smilie 'emptying' out in a puddle beneath it. Then the smilie becomes transparent.

Is that gross or what??
post #25 of 78
That would be about perfect :LOL
post #26 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by HeatherSanders
What is sad is I have this visual of a yellow smilie 'emptying' out in a puddle beneath it. Then the smilie becomes transparent.

Is that gross or what??




nak
post #27 of 78
Not as gross as the vomiting one!

Heather you are too much!
post #28 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by HeatherSanders
What is sad is I have this visual of a yellow smilie 'emptying' out in a puddle beneath it. Then the smilie becomes transparent.

Is that gross or what??
Oh that is hilarious!!! I bet there is one of those out there... just gotta find it. :LOL
post #29 of 78
I went to http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys...s/toliot01.htm and they have a urinal smiley (no kidding), but not one that pees it's pants. Not sure how to post it here though...

Just thought I'd share.
post #30 of 78
Hey Annette . . . those are funny.

Maybe we need to request a 'pee in your pants' smilie! :LOL

BUT ANYWAY . . . back to the Diaper Garden. :LOL

A sad day when the moderator takes a thread OT.
post #31 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by HeatherSanders
JUST JOKING


Roflpimp
post #32 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by BabyOsMommy
I went to http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys...s/toliot01.htm and they have a urinal smiley (no kidding), but not one that pees it's pants. Not sure how to post it here though...

Just thought I'd share.
OMG some of those are so funny
post #33 of 78
Quote:
Originally posted by HeatherSanders
Oh, you didn't get the notification? It was posted and sold out within about 5 minutes.

Are you on the Yahoo list?


I've always wanted to do that! Heather, you're my hero! ag
post #34 of 78
Totally unrelated, but I think we need this one!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys...computer01.htm
post #35 of 78

LOL!

Quote:
Originally posted by abigailvr
Totally unrelated, but I think we need this one!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys...computer01.htm
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...omp_surfin.gif Yeah this one is kind of cute!
post #36 of 78
post #37 of 78
Thread Starter 
:LOL Amie!
post #38 of 78
AMIE Where did you find that?? Let us know and I swear, I'll ask for it!!!
post #39 of 78
post #40 of 78

roflol


Now that is funny!!!!

Sherry who hit 100 posts FINALLY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › I am SO TIRED of waiting for the Diaper Garden!!!!