or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone else feel sexy?

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I know it's strange for how bloated and gross I've been feeling but I seriously feel like the only time I actually have libido is when I'm pregnant. And oh, mama, it's started up again!!! Stress and breastfeeding had completely killed it for me but apparently it didn't completely die :

And despite being sick (today's a good day) I have a general feeling of well being and that just makes me feel.. well, sexy.

'Course, I'm sitting here at the computer, legs unshaved and prickly, sweaty and sticky from being outside all morning (dh ran a 5K and we had a booth set up to promote our office), and should be feeling all yuck about myself but instead I feel... you got it... sexy.

Am I just a pregnant freak??:
post #2 of 17
Hehehe... I feel no less sexy than I did before we conceived, and I was in a pretty sexy-feeling phase of life. So yeah, I feel pretty sexy.

Of course, I'm wearing my ratty weekend jeans and an old tie-dye long-sleeved shirt with holes in it, so I'm not sure DH would agree with that statement...
post #3 of 17
Not particularly, no. ;-)

But then, I generally don't. OTOH, DH said yesterday that I looked nice... so his opinion doesn't necessarily agree with mine. ;-)
post #4 of 17
Oh heck no ~ I feel the farthest thing from sexy right now
post #5 of 17
I'm having a hard time even thinking about feeling sexy between being sick and falling asleep!
post #6 of 17
wish i could have sex...not till 37 weeks geez
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
so for a third time preggers I am a freak!!!
post #8 of 17
I'm with you! : I love weekend eveings. even better now.
post #9 of 17
I wouldn't say I feel sexy really. In the mood more often though is a whole other question. As long as my head isn't in the toilet I tend to be while pg.
post #10 of 17

Sexless in Arizona

I really miss sex.
But between student teaching, the m/s and sleep, I just don't have the time or energy.
I finally fit into a Bcup and now I don't want him to touch them. Poor hubby.

Here I am at 7w5d and hoping the next five weeks pass by quickly.
VERY QUICKLY. :
post #11 of 17
Eugh I feel farty, fat, hairy, greasy, smelly.... not sexy. that one is NOT on the list. lol
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY? View Post
I really
I finally fit into a Bcup and now I don't want him to touch them. Poor hubby.
DH asked yesterday, out of the blue, "So are your boobs going to get bigger?"

Me: "Maybe, why, you looking forward to some giant knockers?"

Him: (kind of embarrassed) "No, just curious."

I got him an expectant-daddy book because he has a LOT of questions.
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_babe View Post
DH asked yesterday, out of the blue, "So are your boobs going to get bigger?"

Me: "Maybe, why, you looking forward to some giant knockers?"

Him: (kind of embarrassed) "No, just curious."

I got him an expectant-daddy book because he has a LOT of questions.
I went from a C cup (so he was more that happy) to a G cup when my milk came in!!! (he felt he was orbiting planets!!!!)
Back down to a DD the first year of nursing and a D when not nursing. I'm excited for these babies to get inflated again:
post #14 of 17
Willemsmamma, as someone who is barely an A, I almost fell off my chair...whoa!

And to the original post topic, I feel especially sexy when I'm feeling my tummy. I know it's completely water right now or whatnot, but for some reason, my own tummy turns me on. We can be freaks together!
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmomma3 View Post
wish i could have sex...not till 37 weeks geez
If you dont mind me asking why not till 37 weeks



Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY? View Post
I really miss sex.
But between student teaching, the m/s and sleep, I just don't have the time or energy.
I finally fit into a Bcup and now I don't want him to touch them. Poor hubby.

Here I am at 7w5d and hoping the next five weeks pass by quickly.
VERY QUICKLY. :
ohhh I know this feeling I miss sex but am way to tired to do anything between working 3 jobs( I quit one yesterday because I just got the new job that I have wanted and might quit the other but I enjoy working there also ) lack of sleep from my son wanting to marathon nurse alllllllll night long and the morning sickness I feel gross but If I dont give it up at least once a week then DH feels like he did somthing wrong So this morning after sleeping 13hours yes 13hours I gave him some "breakfast" Yeah thats what he calls it when he gets some first thing in the morning
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISDiva View Post
Willemsmamma, as someone who is barely an A, I almost fell off my chair...whoa!
it's not as great as it sounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISDiva View Post
And to the original post topic, I feel especially sexy when I'm feeling my tummy. I know it's completely water right now or whatnot, but for some reason, my own tummy turns me on. We can be freaks together!
: :
post #17 of 17
Well... ...I was pretty gassy the first several weeks...lol...but since that has resolved, yeah, I'm feeling & wanting it again...:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2008