My ds just turned a year old and I'm really feeling in my mama intuition I shouldn't do the upcoming vaccines. Especially the mmr. I've started reading the research(which as I'm sure most of you know is overwhelming) He has been vaccinated up till now, didn't really realize I had an option He has his checkup tomorrow and I've decided I'm just going to decline them for now until I research them further and figure out a delayed schedule. Hopefully my ped won't go too crazy, I'm sure she will try to talk me into it although she is pretty cool about everything else(she even cloth diapered her sons). It'd really help if I could see what someone else's delayed schedule looks like, did you seperate the mmr and in what order,how far apart, at what ages etc... thanks so much.
post #1 of 17
7/17/03 at 5:53pm