or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have you seen this diaper?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Have you seen this diaper?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=26269

This is incredibly cute, but it would never work in my house for functionality! My DS would be pulling the bunny out all the time!
post #2 of 19
Yea . . . bunny-frogs? I'm thinking it would be too functional and a bit bulky on the bum with the bunny in place.

These HoneyBoys are sort of getting a bit . . . um . . . non-diaperish. JMO. :
post #3 of 19
oh now that is to cute... but ryan would want to play with the bunny on the back..... but yes very cute
post #4 of 19
That is adorable, but it also seems like it would be QUITE bulky under clothes. It's 300 weight fleece, too, so that would add to the bulk.

But cute idea...
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by sharonal
That is adorable, but it also seems like it would be QUITE bulky under clothes. It's 300 weight fleece, too, so that would add to the bulk.

But cute idea...
Now THAT would be a magic trick! :LOL Look there's nothing up my sleeve, but what is this . . . a bunny-frog coming out the back of my pants! :LOL
post #6 of 19
I dont think its meant to be worn under clothes
I'm assuming its a show off sort of diaper.
post #7 of 19
cute idea, but not something i would buy.

post #8 of 19
I think it is really cute and a very clever idea!
post #9 of 19
Moderator's Note
Please review the Diapering Forum Guidelines:
Quote:
A WAHM that personally sews a product should not post to a thread that discusses his/her own product.
post #10 of 19
not quite my style, but i think it would be really cute with a tee shirt
post #11 of 19
That's really cute! It would be cool to wear at an olders siblings b'day party w/ a magician. hmmm maybe next year's b'day theme??? Dh already thinks I'm nuts he would really think I had gone over the deep end if I started planning parties around a diaper.
Sandi
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlGirl
I dont think its meant to be worn under clothes
I'm assuming its a show off sort of diaper.
Well, we certainly have a few of those around here! I'm pretty certain that neither of Kenny's Wool Soakers would fit under his clothing. In that respect, it would garner a few smiles . . . and hey, if I can smile while staring at my babe's bum . . . that is a good thing.
post #13 of 19
I think it is absolutely adorable. I showed it to DH last night and he thought it was cool.

Definitely a show it off diaper. And how cute is that puppet! I think it took a lot of creativity to come up with that. And it looks good too. :LOL
post #14 of 19
That's really clever. I'm guessing it is a Frog wearing Bunny Ears, not a Frog-Bunny. =)
post #15 of 19

The puppet comes out....

So if your child had the diaper on and you had to go out for a bit or for every day use you would just have the Hat Applique on the back...but you can put the puppet in for special occasions...I think it is really adorable but alas it going for too much for my pocketbook now!

Steph
post #16 of 19
She says in her description that it's a frog dressed up as a bunny, because the frog is dressed up like a bunny in the print. I think it is so cute and creative, I've got it on my watch list. My ds would love it, but I have too many show off dipes and not enough trim, functional dipes so I probably won't get it.
post #17 of 19
Bah, who reads descriptions? :LOL

I can't tell you how many times I have my bid punched in and then think, "Hmm...perhaps I should check the description and the shipping fees!"


Quote:
Originally posted by nicandboys
She says in her description that it's a frog dressed up as a bunny, because the frog is dressed up like a bunny in the print. I think it is so cute and creative, I've got it on my watch list. My ds would love it, but I have too many show off dipes and not enough trim, functional dipes so I probably won't get it.
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by HeatherSanders
These HoneyBoys are sort of getting a bit . . . um . . . non-diaperish. JMO. :
No more non-diaperish than those Diaper Garden things!
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Cathi
No more non-diaperish than those Diaper Garden things!
:LOL touche! :LOL

Hmmm . . . maybe Lori will have 'dancing red hot chili peppers.'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diapering
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Diapering › Have you seen this diaper?