1. crawl -- hand and knees with belly swining
2. soak in a tub or pool of water -- forwards -- leaning on the edge with tummy hanign or on all fours. crouch if you need to to get the belly int eh water
3. head down and hips higer -- lay on a board from sofa to floor, head down... or lay on floor -- put your feet flat and have someone put pillows under your butt till it is higer than your head
4. sit leaning fowards, legs apart so the tummy ahngs (giving baby as much room to move as you can at all times)
5. sit on birth ball, sway or make circles.
6. on all fours, arch back up and then push it down (angery cat i thinkin yoga).
Acutpucture if you are still breech at say week 35 or 36 -- call the acutputist and ask what week they suggest ... most won't worry till week 36 as the baby is so likily to either go unbreech alone, or go back if you change it too soon.
also have heard suggested
ice on the top of the tummy in a warm bath to make baby want to move its head
putting head phones on the lower tummy to make the baby move to hear the music better
and i admit to poking and proding
I got mine to turn -- just last night i think