or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › OCTOBER TTC in our 20s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCTOBER TTC in our 20s - Page 6

post #101 of 443
Thread Starter 
Name: Kelly
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: cd5
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: just waiting to see if af is headed out
Testing: might do OPKs this cycle. not really sure yet.
Thoughts: at this point i certainly would like to get pg, but the thought of a hot summertime due date or 3rd tri is rather unappealing. of course it's not so unappealing that i would want to stop trying, but i just feel like i have more time now. i dunno if that's even making sense, but i swear it does in my head.
post #102 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
Name: Kelly
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: cd5
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: just waiting to see if af is headed out
Testing: might do OPKs this cycle. not really sure yet.
Thoughts: at this point i certainly would like to get pg, but the thought of a hot summertime due date or 3rd tri is rather unappealing. of course it's not so unappealing that i would want to stop trying, but i just feel like i have more time now. i dunno if that's even making sense, but i swear it does in my head.
it does make sense kelly... here's some relaxing vibes for you
post #103 of 443
Name: Margie
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: 8DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: I don't know.....don't really trust my symptoms, as they tricked me last month.
Testing: Later this week.
Thoughts: Not many...I've been pretty peaceful in this 2WW. We'll see what happens and power ahead if we have a BFN.
post #104 of 443
Monday Check-In:

Date: 10/8/07
Cycle Day: cd 21, 6-7dpo
Appointments: None
Symptoms: From a day or two before O through yesterday I had crazy sensitive nipples. Very painful. Now they're back to normal. I'm still having some creamy cm, and last night and this morning it's been kind of pink tinged. I really hope that's implantation, but we'll see. I've also had some crampy feelings, but I'm not sure I'd notice them if I weren't TTC, so I'm trying not to think too much about it. Yesterday morning I felt really nauseated for about half an hour and thought I was going to throw up, but then I was totally fine after that.
Testing: Not until AF is late. The earliest I might test is 10/17 (the day AF is due), but I'm going to try to hold out until later.
Thoughts: This is cycle five. I don't want to have to start cycle six. Last cycle I was so sure it had happened - this cycle I just don't know. We dtd the day before and the day I got my positive OPK, and then not at all since. Maybe that was enough, but it sure wasn't our best effort. (Can you tell I'm trying not to get my hopes up?)

Congratulations to Spider!
post #105 of 443
Monday Check-In:

Date: 10/8/07
Cycle Day: CD 111 (once again, not a typo)
Appointments: None
Symptoms: None. I finally went out and bought a GOOD thermometer, so maybe my readings will make more sense now and I'll stop imagining symptoms.
Testing: None necessary.
Thoughts: 111 DAYS? OMG OVULATE ALREADY!
post #106 of 443
Monday Check-In:

Date: October 8th
Cycle Day: CD 23
Appointments: None
Symptoms: None. Yesterday my cm was almost dry and I am taking epo and drinking tons of water. What's a girl gotta do to get some cm?!?!
Testing: None.
Thoughts: Well I've concluded that I will not be Oing earlier than last cycle (CD 25). That's only 2 days away and I'm not having any cm. We took last night off from DTD b/c I want to save my preseed. I guess I should have bought two boxes. Waiting really sucks :
post #107 of 443

Monday Check-in

Date: 10/8/07
Cycle Day: CD 1
Appointments: None
Symptoms: Moodiness from AF, other than that- NOPE.
Testing: Nope again.
Thoughts: Well, AF showed up this morning. This cycle was 37 days, lasts was 23 and before that was 93. Time for some regularity to come around. All in all I'm feeling optimistic- At least I know I ovualated. Oddly enough this was the 1st time I started talking and thinking like I was prego during the TWW. I kept thinking, "when the baby is born." and things like that. It was a really odd feeling. Anyone else do this? SO here is hoping that this cycle is it!! I'm debating charting, but I'm worried it will make me even more obessive than I already am.
post #108 of 443
Name: Countrybound
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: Don't really know still, I may have O'd but not sure.
Appointments: Need to make one for post MC check up
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: in Two weeks in case I O'd
Thoughts: None
post #109 of 443
Monday Check in:
Name: Simonboy'smommy
Date: Monday 8th
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 35! AF is 2-4 days LATE
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Feel kind of like AF is coming but not really bbs a little sore and keep running to bathroom cause I think I started-nothing
Testing: Testing with a digital test Wed morn if I don't start before then
Thoughts: I was this late last month so I don't want to get excited too much. I felt pretty much the same like af was never coming then she hit me in like 10 minutes WHAM! So I shouldn't get excited (insert deadpan facial expression smiley here)


Thinking of you. Ya'll take care......................
post #110 of 443
Monday Check In
Name: Carlin
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: cd7
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Only if af is late, so not for at least 3 weeks.
Thoughts: DH is working nights so the only time we spend together during the week is from 5 am to 6 am. Once some ewcm shows up I'm going to have to try and wake up when he comes home and hope he's not too tired to get some bd in. I'm not really hopeful about this cycle, but don't want to put things on hold completely. I've started drinking green tea to try and increase cm. I don't know if it's working but it makes me feel like I'm doing something!
post #111 of 443

Monday Check In:

Name: Rachel
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD15 - using D&E as CD1 (so not really accurate)
Appointments: I have one tonight with my OB/GYN for my post-D&E check-up. I am hoping to get the thumbs up to start TTC right away.
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing to speak of
Testing: I just finally got a negative pregnancy test which in my case is something to be thankful for because it means the hCG is out of my body and it can begin focusing on o'ing. I haven't decided if I am going to be serious about OPK yet - depends on the verdict from the doctor tonight.
Thoughts: I am riding a rollercoaster for the past 2 weeks. I won't bog anyone down with my emotional issues. Right now I am just hoping and praying I ovulate again in 2007!
post #112 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLife View Post
Oddly enough this was the 1st time I started talking and thinking like I was prego during the TWW. I kept thinking, "when the baby is born." and things like that. It was a really odd feeling. Anyone else do this?
I don't want to, but I kinda do nonetheless. as in: I really shouldn't be eating this etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
Name: Rachel
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD15 - using D&E as CD1 (so not really accurate)
Appointments: I have one tonight with my OB/GYN for my post-D&E check-up. I am hoping to get the thumbs up to start TTC right away.
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing to speak of
Testing: I just finally got a negative pregnancy test which in my case is something to be thankful for because it means the hCG is out of my body and it can begin focusing on o'ing. I haven't decided if I am going to be serious about OPK yet - depends on the verdict from the doctor tonight.
Thoughts: I am riding a rollercoaster for the past 2 weeks. I won't bog anyone down with my emotional issues. Right now I am just hoping and praying I ovulate again in 2007!
rachel, you can talk about whatever you'd like, negative or positive! please feel free to share if you feel like it, I don't mind at all, and I suppose neither do most others!
post #113 of 443
Rachel: You know I won't mind if you get your emotions out on the table.
post #114 of 443
Thread Starter 
: sometimes this is the only way i maintain my and dh's sanity, by coming on here and talking with others that aren't going to be thinking, "good god, no more TTC talk PLEASE."

and i'm glad what i was trying to say in my check in makes some sort of sense. it really is a good feeling to feel like i need to hurry up and get pg. and now that dh has been on an earlier shift, we can DTD at a reasonable hour, instead of me trying to wait up for him to get home from work at 2am or later. i hope we'll reap the benefits (read: get our BFP) of this lower stress part of our lives very soon!
post #115 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
rachel, you can talk about whatever you'd like, negative or positive! please feel free to share if you feel like it, I don't mind at all, and I suppose neither do most others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittliz View Post
Rachel: You know I won't mind if you get your emotions out on the table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
sometimes this is the only way i maintain my and dh's sanity, by coming on here and talking with others that aren't going to be thinking, "good god, no more TTC talk PLEASE."
Thanks! I just feel like my body is so screwed up since the D&E and missed miscarriage. I am typically a late o'er to begin with so add that onto the time it took to get the hCG out of my body, I have no idea when to expect o - December? (I sincerely hope that is an exaggeration!) And from what I read a pregnancy/miscarriage could permanently affect cycles (o-day or lp) so I feel like all my charting and knowledge of my body from the past year has been wasted. I was serious so excited to see 'creamy' cm this morning because I see that as my body moving in the 'right' direction for o - does that make me officially crazy?!?!?!!? Thanks again for keeping me sane!!
post #116 of 443
AF showed today and thanks to vitex, 4 days sooner than I expected. I'm going to start taking 2 a day now instead of one (they're 500mg) and see how much of a difference that makes this month. If I don't get pregnant, at least I might see some actually regularity.
post #117 of 443
Monday Check In
Name: Aly
Date: 10/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 11
Appointments: Tomorrow at 8 am to check how many follicles I have.
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Ill start testing at 10 DPO, for now I am doing OPK's but since I was on clomid this month I think they are all messed up
Thoughts: Well this is my first Clomid cycle (50 mg, Cd 3-7) so I have high hopes, OK REALLY HIGH HOPES, however, I know it might not happen. Im just excited to see how many eggies I have tomorrow.
post #118 of 443
Hey, I just opened your thread and was reading down through your "roll call" list. I saw Surromommytobe under your title for MIA....she was also on the nursing mommies thread....she got her BFP a few months ago...can't remember when, tho! Sorry to butt in....
post #119 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
i hope we'll reap the benefits (read: get our BFP) of this lower stress part of our lives very soon!
I am so fed up with stress, I hear you. And I don't even work, I only had 4 exams, and my cycle is MESSED UP. How can people with 2 jobs and a lot of responsibility deal with this??


sunshine, I think your body will eventually heal itself, but yeah, I guess it might take some time. But didn't I read somehwere that you are extremely fertile the cycle after a miscarriage?
post #120 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
sunshine, I think your body will eventually heal itself, but yeah, I guess it might take some time. But didn't I read somehwere that you are extremely fertile the cycle after a miscarriage?
I have also read that the first couple cycles after a miscarriage are extra fertile but I don't know if it is a proven medical fact or not. I can only hope!

I went to the OB last night for my D&E follow-up. DH and I were given the thumbs up to TTC again! So, please move me to TTC #1. I am hoping I o rather than have an annovulatory cycle so we shall see. The OB says from his experience the first o after a miscarriage can range from 2-6 weeks. Time to sit back and wait :
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › OCTOBER TTC in our 20s