or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › OCTOBER TTC in our 20s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCTOBER TTC in our 20s - Page 7

post #121 of 443
Thread Starter 
Linzie2--thanks for the tip! i'm planning to update the MIA list when i get home from NC this week.

updated i'm so glad to hear you got the green light sunshine!

oceane--i know what you mean! when i got pg with dd, we weren't ttc or tta, but i was working full time and in school full time. how on earth did that happen? sometimes i wonder if i give up on ttc if it will happen then. as if there's some magical equation other than sperm meets egg that will result in conception.
post #122 of 443
Rachel: I'm so glad you got the go-ahead from your doctor! I know you're probably still feeling totally out of control....I sure do, but I hope you find some peace during the wait.
post #123 of 443
I am nervously waiting for a phone call after a blood test this morning. I really really really hope I'm pregnant.
post #124 of 443
YAY Rachel, I'm so glad they gave you the okay to continue.

My body is so screwed up right now. My temps are nothing like they used to be. I don't think I ever really got a + OPK like I thought. FF never says I O. I'm usually a early O'er but not after this MC. I'm still in Cali, going home to the hubby tomorrow, hope we can still catch an egg, but if we missed our chance than I at least hope to see AF soon.
post #125 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I am nervously waiting for a phone call after a blood test this morning. I really really really hope I'm pregnant.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
post #126 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I am nervously waiting for a phone call after a blood test this morning. I really really really hope I'm pregnant.
:
post #127 of 443

Tuesday Check In:

Name: Songbird
Date: Oct. 9, 2007
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 2!!!!!!!!!!
Appointments: None yet
Symptoms if they apply: None to speak of
Testing: Nope.
Thoughts: The progesterone worked, and I've finally got a period!!!! I'm also super glad I'm charting. As soon as I saw my temp on Sunday I knew I would start spotting, and I was prepared!
post #128 of 443
Late Check in

Name: Rachel
Date: Oct. 9, 2007
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 4
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: None
Thoughts: Looks like we're onto round three. Last cycle was a rough one and it was hard to look at the BFN again. Trying to be hopefull that this will happen when it's suppose to.
post #129 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittliz View Post
:
Thanks guys!

Um... I have been REALLY lightheaded for the last 30min or so. I think it's because I had too much sugar this morning - energy drink & donut after having my blood drawn to keep my sugar up (like when u give blood), and then a bunch of apple slices. Plus my stomach feels uneasy now. :
post #130 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Name: Songbird
Date: Oct. 9, 2007
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 2!!!!!!!!!!
Appointments: None yet
Symptoms if they apply: None to speak of
Testing: Nope.
Thoughts: The progesterone worked, and I've finally got a period!!!! I'm also super glad I'm charting. As soon as I saw my temp on Sunday I knew I would start spotting, and I was prepared!
finally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
YAY Rachel, I'm so glad they gave you the okay to continue.

My body is so screwed up right now. My temps are nothing like they used to be. I don't think I ever really got a + OPK like I thought. FF never says I O. I'm usually a early O'er but not after this MC. I'm still in Cali, going home to the hubby tomorrow, hope we can still catch an egg, but if we missed our chance than I at least hope to see AF soon.
I'm sorry. I hope your body gets back on track soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Thanks guys!

Um... I have been REALLY lightheaded for the last 30min or so. I think it's because I had too much sugar this morning - energy drink & donut after having my blood drawn to keep my sugar up (like when u give blood), and then a bunch of apple slices. Plus my stomach feels uneasy now. :
I don't think it's from the sugar, I think it's excitement.. good luck to you!
post #131 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
I don't think it's from the sugar, I think it's excitement.. good luck to you!
I hope so... I used to get dizzy easily as a kid (passed out a few times), but this is pretty bad.
post #132 of 443
Checking in...

Name: Shannon
Date: Oct. 9, 2007
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 18
Appointments: n/a
Symptoms if they apply: dull, mild crampy feeling for several days. I had EWCM from Tuesday evening to Saturday! : Timing seems pretty good, but I'm am still trying not to get too worked up over TTC. I know if AF arrives, though, I'll still be really bummed, even if I haven't been getting too excited outwardly.
Testing: Not hardly! I'm going to sit on those babies until the 18th at least!
Thoughts: I'm going to be stalking the TWW thread in the meantime
post #133 of 443
Not pregnant. In fact, my HCG is lower than normal - 0.43. :

I am so depressed. Fuck this.
post #134 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
My body is so screwed up right now. My temps are nothing like they used to be. I don't think I ever really got a + OPK like I thought. FF never says I O. I'm usually a early O'er but not after this MC. I'm still in Cali, going home to the hubby tomorrow, hope we can still catch an egg, but if we missed our chance than I at least hope to see AF soon.
countrybound - I would say you did not o based on your temps. My doctor did say that m/c can delay o so even if you are normally an early o'er I wouldn't base this cycle on that. Make sure you don't include this cycle in your ff stats either. I am normally a later o'er so I will probably be one of the women who o closer to 6 weeks after m/c....but I have had a ton of creamy CM which leads me to believe water/EWCM is on its way - now WHEN is the question!
post #135 of 443
Yeah Songbird!!! Congrats on AF - you don't hear that one often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Not pregnant. In fact, my HCG is lower than normal - 0.43. :
filiadeluna - So sorry for the disappointment.
post #136 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Not pregnant. In fact, my HCG is lower than normal - 0.43. :

I am so depressed. Fuck this.
don't be frustrated. We started trying in August. I had Ovulation microscope and OPKs (2 boxes of ClearBlue Digital) at CD 9 I got ferns : so I tried to backup with OPK - zero result. Wasted all OPK pee sticks - no egg . Though we BD every other day that month- no result. When Af delayed for a week I bought 3 tests. One test , I suppose, was defective and showed a line which turned out to be evap line. The test next morning was negative (same brand, same box). As my AF came my DH bought CBEFM. I started testing and I found out the estrogen level had increased and stayed high a week before I got egg symbol. That explained having fern pattern so early and had it for 4 weeks in a row. We BD 1 time the day before I got my peak. The next day on CD 17 when I was super-duper fertile my DH went for business trip for 10 days with no additional BD. I can not tell you how pissed and aggravated I was. So last Thursday he was coming back home and I had to know if I Could have a rita. I had one HPT left so to get an excuse I decided to go and pee on it. I was in shock for at least 30 minutes after I saw an extra line : So just calm down, relax and try to get concentrated on something else. To distract myself I bought a cross-stitch kit and I finished it in 2 weeks. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3...ture124xl2.jpg
post #137 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
filiadeluna - So sorry for the disappointment.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
don't be frustrated. We started trying in August. I had Ovulation microscope and OPKs (2 boxes of ClearBlue Digital) at CD 9 I got ferns : so I tried to backup with OPK - zero result. Wasted all OPK pee sticks - no egg . Though we BD every other day that month- no result. When Af delayed for a week I bought 3 tests. One test , I suppose, was defective and showed a line which turned out to be evap line. The test next morning was negative (same brand, same box). As my AF came my DH bought CBEFM. I started testing and I found out the estrogen level had increased and stayed high a week before I got egg symbol. That explained having fern pattern so early and had it for 4 weeks in a row. We BD 1 time the day before I got my peak. The next day on CD 17 when I was super-duper fertile my DH went for business trip for 10 days with no additional BD. I can not tell you how pissed and aggravated I was. So last Thursday he was coming back home and I had to know if I Could have a rita. I had one HPT left so to get an excuse I decided to go and pee on it. I was in shock for at least 30 minutes after I saw an extra line : So just calm down, relax and try to get concentrated on something else. To distract myself I bought a cross-stitch kit and I finished it in 2 weeks. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3...ture124xl2.jpg
Thanks. I'm going to try to focus on cleaning my apartment more (organizing). I really can't do anymore tracking though. I don't think I even want to know when there's a *chance* of ovulating. If I let myself track anything I will become obsessed again, and I can't take more disappointment. I don't know how people can do this for years on end when my sorry ass can't even take it once.
post #138 of 443
I'm soooo sorry everyone! My computer crashed and being in little town south of nowhere it takes awhile to find someone to fix it. As for tests....never again, really. I kept getting faint lines so i took a digital. Supposed to be a no brainer right? Not for me. I got a Big Fat Error. Yep. right where it is supposed to say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" i got a nice little "error".
So i yell from the bathroom "congrats honey, we're error!"
AF showed up a couple days later, one week late.

So here we go again.....It's great to be back online though

monday late check in

Name: ashley
Date: Oct. 9, 2007
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Never Again...
Thoughts: I'm feeling pretty confident. My cycle days are in sync with the calander. That has to be a good sign, right?
post #139 of 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieMom View Post
I'm soooo sorry everyone! My computer crashed and being in little town south of nowhere it takes awhile to find someone to fix it. As for tests....never again, really. I kept getting faint lines so i took a digital. Supposed to be a no brainer right? Not for me. I got a Big Fat Error. Yep. right where it is supposed to say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" i got a nice little "error".
So i yell from the bathroom "congrats honey, we're error!"
AF showed up a couple days later, one week late.
It must have been frustrating but the story is :
post #140 of 443
Ack! I had written this whole long reply to everybody's personal stories... hugs for Sunshine4004 and filiadeluna and congratulations to Spider, etc. and I posted it and didn't come back until today and IT'S NOT THERE!!! I don't know where it went!

So I don't remember everything but I wanted to say:
ACx: Get Thee To A Doctor, if you can. My doctor said that if you don't bleed at least every 3 months you are at risk for endometrial hyperplasia and CANCER. Even if you don't ovulate you should bleed and they can force a period with relatively inexpensive measures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › OCTOBER TTC in our 20s