or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Parenting › Queer Parenting › Bi-Parents, it's October!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bi-Parents, it's October! - Page 6

post #101 of 137
I love your constant rambles.

really, if it were a guy you were friends with, would you find a way to bring it up that youre bi?

I think you shouldnt worry about it. just be yourself.
post #102 of 137
bjorker - I love your constant rambles, dont apolagize! I wish I had more advice, I've never even had an IRL bi or lesbian freind.

majik - how are your houseguests doing? are you pulling your hair out yet?
post #103 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
I love your constant rambles.

really, if it were a guy you were friends with, would you find a way to bring it up that youre bi?

I think you shouldnt worry about it. just be yourself.
you could always casually slip in comments like "my boyfreind/fiance/husband" is always doing blah blah blah etc.
post #104 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwahine View Post
you could always casually slip in comments like "my boyfreind/fiance/husband" is always doing blah blah blah etc.
yeah, I'd do that.

and I'm not pulling my hair out, but almost. hey, it would take me a loooong time
post #105 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
and I'm not pulling my hair out, but almost. hey, it would take me a loooong time
well you do have alot of it!
post #106 of 137
true... I'm a true hairy hippie

anyway, all my houseguests left today, well, the one who had her eye on DP left, the other one is just gone for a little while, coz she left her backpack. Probably she'll come back on Sunday. Though it's just started pouring rain, so she might come home sooner.

and I'm really enjoying having some quiet time alone at home. DD's gone upstairs with some dolls and her DVD player for a nap and I'm relaxing with my true love on my lap (AKA HP Pavillion laptop )
post #107 of 137
Catching upon on the "Days of our Bi-Sexual Lives..."

and Hi/ : to the newcomers!
post #108 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
true... I'm a true hairy hippie

anyway, all my houseguests left today, well, the one who had her eye on DP left, the other one is just gone for a little while, coz she left her backpack. Probably she'll come back on Sunday. Though it's just started pouring rain, so she might come home sooner.

and I'm really enjoying having some quiet time alone at home. DD's gone upstairs with some dolls and her DVD player for a nap and I'm relaxing with my true love on my lap (AKA HP Pavillion laptop )
houseguests can get a little overwhelming sometimes. Did the on who had an eye on dp leave on good terms?? tell me all the juice elsewhere
post #109 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by heket View Post
Catching upon on the "Days of our Bi-Sexual Lives..."

and Hi/ : to the newcomers!
: heket! been missing ya!

days of our bi-sexual lives :

the swiss chick left on very good terms (she stayed 3 days), and it turned out she really did just want to get to know me. She'd heard some stuff and decided that I must be an interesting person to talk to and she wanted to just hang out and talk to me. flattering, I suppose.

She wanted to ask me about midwifing, and unschooling, and fasting/cleansing (because she's doing a fruit cleanse at the moment and I was fruitarian for 1 1/2 years), and about me being bi-sexual-leaning-so-far-towards-lesbian-I'm-falling-over and yet married to DP. so we talked about all that stuff, she gave me an amazing massage, we just hung out. now she's gone and I'm enjoying the quiet.
post #110 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
: heket! been missing ya!
Hi majik! Still reading about your adventures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
days of our bi-sexual lives :
Thought you'd like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
bi-sexual-leaning-so-far-towards-lesbian-I'm-falling-over and yet married to DP.
I just love that definition.
post #111 of 137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
DD's gone upstairs with some dolls and her DVD player for a nap and I'm relaxing with my true love on my lap (AKA HP Pavillion laptop )
Well lookie that, we have the same lovers. Shall we share all their intimate details? If I turn mine over and look underneath her hard flat surface, she shows me her stunning model number. Oh, dv4305us, how I love thee.
post #112 of 137
so, heket, what's happening in your world?
post #113 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorker View Post
Well lookie that, we have the same lovers. Shall we share all their intimate details? If I turn mine over and look underneath her hard flat surface, she shows me her stunning model number. Oh, dv4305us, how I love thee.
dv2305tu
she's so smooth, and shiny
delicate curves... so responsive to my touch...

ok, now I know I'm feeling frustrated :
post #114 of 137
: you 2 are too much!

Since I do not have such a lovely laptop to turn over and check for sex...

I'm good, MF. Got a long distance relationship that's online/ text/ chat based (so a new format for me!) that I'm working on. Unfortunately my beloved gf received some bad news this week, so it's been hard. I forgot how much "fun" long distance relationships can be during times of difficult news... [/sarcasm]

Still enjoying the quiet house?
post #115 of 137
oh, hugs to you and your gf. hope things turn around.

I am enjoying my quiet house. I'm thinking a long distance relationship would be pretty handy right about now.
my house is just too small for too many visitors.
post #116 of 137
As it was a passing in her family, I doubt much will turn around until she's ready for it. It pains me to not be there in person for her...

And the big kicker, we haven't met yet -- well in person. We met online and "talk" thru a variety of medium. However, having families makes getting to know one another/ "talking" somewhat difficult. So we tend to email and text by cell a lot.

I think that's the kind of book I'd like to write -- being a bi-sexual mom with a husband and girlfriend in the American society. I imagine there would be a niche in the publishing industry. Just gotta talk it up right...
post #117 of 137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heket View Post
I think that's the kind of book I'd like to write -- being a bi-sexual mom with a husband and girlfriend in the American society. I imagine there would be a niche in the publishing industry. Just gotta talk it up right...
Dude. I'd buy it in an INSTANT. We need more of this! Doooo iiiit.
post #118 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by heket View Post
I think that's the kind of book I'd like to write -- being a bi-sexual mom with a husband and girlfriend in the American society. I imagine there would be a niche in the publishing industry. Just gotta talk it up right...
heck yeah! write that book mama!
I'll buy a signed copy and then I can say I knew you before you were rich and famous
post #119 of 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorker View Post
Dude. I'd buy it in an INSTANT. We need more of this! Doooo iiiit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
heck yeah! write that book mama!
I'll buy a signed copy and then I can say I knew you before you were rich and famous
me three!!:
post #120 of 137
I'd love a good childrens book to talk about how our parents chose to partner in the way that worked in their hearts but it's not about how everyone partners, or even how those parents would choose to partner with someone else - about how that partnering style choice is a match made special to each set of parents.

Yeah - I live in an idealistic dreamland.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Queer Parenting
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Parenting › Queer Parenting › Bi-Parents, it's October!