or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Desperate Housewives
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Desperate Housewives - Page 3

post #41 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by les7699 View Post
I doubt it. Unless this man has 11 million in an account. She's way more interested in money than love.
I dunno, she's kind of pathetic that way. And Carlos is sort of a softie. It's out of character for him to stoop to murder, so I feel like we're being set up.
Remember when he had his prison buddy take Gabi out to release the balloons?
post #42 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyes View Post
How much do you wanna bet Carlos is paying the guy to sweep Edie off her feet instead of kill her?
That's my guess - they wanted it to look like he's hiring a hitman, but I don't see Carlos being able to do that to anyone.
post #43 of 397
Thread Starter 
Whatever happened to Carlos? I mean I know him and Edie broke up but we used to at least see him with Susan and Julie and now... nothing. And I wish they would show more of Andrew and give him a boyfriend, he was so much fun to watch.
post #44 of 397
I tried watching the shows online, but they don't have the premiere only this Sundays. Grrr.
post #45 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by les7699 View Post
I doubt it. Unless this man has 11 million in an account. She's way more interested in money than love.
Maybe part of the money is going to be used to try to make him look super rich?? I agree that it would be out of charactor for him, and I imagine we're supposed to like him since it looks like he and gabby might get back together (yea!).
post #46 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-Marita View Post
Was the man Carlos hired to "take care" of Edie familiar? I don't remember, but he might have been one of the bad guys from previous years.
I think he is one of the bad guys that Victor hired to beat up the cop who bruised Gabby's wrist after the parling ticket episode last season.

I thought the episode was good.
post #47 of 397
I totally didn't realize that Carlos was hiring a hit man (or we would think that), I thought he was getting rid of his money or something! duh.

about seeing carlos with susan and julie...that's the wrong name, right? what was susan's ex husband's name? that's who you're talking about, right?
post #48 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dara00 View Post
about seeing carlos with susan and julie...that's the wrong name, right? what was susan's ex husband's name? that's who you're talking about, right?
Carl.

I had to read that post a few times to figure it out.
post #49 of 397
Carl, that's right. That's funny that their names are so similar! And I never really thought about how Edie started dating Susan's ex AND tried to steal Mike from her!
post #50 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandib50 View Post
i think they said on the show that the baby's father was the history teacher ... at least i think that's what they think

i wonder how gabby pays for her house and is actually for sale now?
No, the last thing they showed was her taking the test and showing Edie's nephew that she was pregnant so I'm pretty sure the baby is his.
Also I don't see how the baby wouldn't be mike and Susan's unless susan comes out to be further along than a few weeks. I think it's mike's. I also think that dylan has blocked out her childhood because something traumatic happened to her in that house. It probably had to do with her father since they were just talking about him, i think she's the real daughter and the dad probably found them or something where they had moved and he will show up on the show sooner or later.
post #51 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetka View Post
Gabby NEEDS to get back with Carlos. Seriously. They belong together. Victor + Edie = perfect together.
Oh my gosh, never thought of that... Perfect Match.
post #52 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyes View Post
Remember when he had his prison buddy take Gabi out to release the balloons?

Oh good point. I forgot about that!
post #53 of 397
I just saw this on a celebrity blog website about the actor who plays "Carlos":

Desperate Housewives Ricardo Chavira married his longtime girlfriend, Marcea Dietzel, in a private ceremony on Sept. 22 in San Antonio.

The couple have a 4-year-old son, Tomas, who served as best man and ring bearer in the ceremony. The couple wore pajamas during the ceremony and opted to attend their son's soccer game instead of having a traditional wedding reception.
post #54 of 397
PHP Code:
Maybe part of the money is going to be used to try to make him look super rich?? 
i bet that's it!
post #55 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonconformnmom View Post
I just saw this on a celebrity blog website about the actor who plays "Carlos":

Desperate Housewives Ricardo Chavira married his longtime girlfriend, Marcea Dietzel, in a private ceremony on Sept. 22 in San Antonio.

The couple have a 4-year-old son, Tomas, who served as best man and ring bearer in the ceremony. The couple wore pajamas during the ceremony and opted to attend their son's soccer game instead of having a traditional wedding reception.
That's pretty cool!
post #56 of 397
Did anyone else die laughing when Lynette's mom said, "Let mama score you some kick ass chronic!"???
post #57 of 397
This was the first episode where I sort of liked Lynette's mom. Ever.

OK, so it wasn't sexual abuse that Dylan's dad did to her (even though that's what Katherine wants everyone to think)? And there's a big gouge in the floor of that room? Did Katherine kill the dad?!
post #58 of 397
Thread Starter 
I think somehow the real Dillion and possibly the dad both died. There is no way that is her real daughter...

Does sound like her husband had an affair though.

At the end what did Bree tell Susan about the Dr. mixup? I saw Susan bring over pie but missed the next few minutes.

And Lynette doing the ninja kick and hitting the lamp was soo funny, and her pointing to Edie...
post #59 of 397
I hated how they portrayed Lynette on marijuana, though it was hilarious. Sick people don't get high as such when they use marijuana.

Timely though as I just read an article about how marijuana affects sick people last week.
post #60 of 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lissa View Post
I hated how they portrayed Lynette on marijuana, though it was hilarious. Sick people don't get high as such when they use marijuana.

Timely though as I just read an article about how marijuana affects sick people last week.

even if they eat a whole lot of it? the article sounds interesting...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Arts & Crafts › Books, Music, and Media › Television › Desperate Housewives