or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your clean, clear space

post #1 of 1163
Thread Starter 
I need some inspiration!
post #2 of 1163
me too
post #3 of 1163
Here are a few...

Dining room/entry to house/sitting room (separate lounge) - dining table and kitchen are behind where I've taken the picture



These were all I had available at the time taking the pictures. Lounge is a frequent messy place, but uncluttered. Bedroom comes and goes lol.

ETA links removed
post #4 of 1163
Fills me with longing, nathansmum. Thanks!
post #5 of 1163
nathansmum- I love those warm colors on your walls! very inviting.

Well how's this for uncluttered? http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw/1469485869/ I'm repainting so it's pretty empty

And this is my dinning. Which is close to that right now except that I have a stack of fabric on one chair. I need to put those away since I'm done with those projects. http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw...7600080111611/
post #6 of 1163
If I had a clean, clear space, I certainly would take pictures of it .
post #7 of 1163
Nikki, I LOVE the orange wall!!! And nascarbebe, that cool blue in that simple dining room is gorgeous!

I wish I had some nice space to take pictures of!
post #8 of 1163
I'll be back, must get off computer and Mop.
post #9 of 1163
Here's our living room looking into the dining room.

It's "homey" but uncluttered

Don't ask me why the light is on...I'm sure some kid did that. : Sigh, at least it's a cfb.

I just happened to have it in my photobucket account, so I'm sharing...no time to upload anything else we're all sick and I need to get offline .
post #10 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarenSwan View Post
Nikki, I LOVE the orange wall!!! And nascarbebe, that cool blue in that simple dining room is gorgeous!

I wish I had some nice space to take pictures of!
:

My house is so cluttered right now! Very inspiring pictures.
post #11 of 1163
Niki, love your pics! That orange is great with the brown.
post #12 of 1163
This is my house! I try to keep it fairly clean and decluttered, but I like a really homey decorated look, too.

The rooms in my house are very small so it makes it hard to look really clutter free. I feel like I am constantly going through stuff and getting rid of unnecessaries.

The pics from my basement are old (as you can tell by the Christmas tree!!!), but it looks about the same!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7636148...7601065486669/
post #13 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarbebe View Post
nathansmum- I love those warm colors on your walls! very inviting.

Well how's this for uncluttered? http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw/1469485869/ I'm repainting so it's pretty empty

And this is my dinning. Which is close to that right now except that I have a stack of fabric on one chair. I need to put those away since I'm done with those projects. http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw...7600080111611/
Your dining room is beautiful!! What kind of high chair is that??
post #14 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyqueen View Post
This is my house! I try to keep it fairly clean and decluttered, but I like a really homey decorated look, too.

The rooms in my house are very small so it makes it hard to look really clutter free. I feel like I am constantly going through stuff and getting rid of unnecessaries.

The pics from my basement are old (as you can tell by the Christmas tree!!!), but it looks about the same!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7636148...7601065486669/
I may paint my kitchen cabinet red because of you.
post #15 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
I may paint my kitchen cabinet red because of you.
That's great! It really brightened up my kitchen! People thought I was crazy when I told them I wanted to paint them red, but now they all love it
post #16 of 1163
Thread Starter 
Those pictures are wonderful and inspiring to the point of making me drool!
post #17 of 1163
All those pics are awesome and very inspiring. If I ever found a decluttered spot in my house I'd take pics but uh... I don't see that happening any time soon. I'm trying to clean it all out now. Maybe in a few weeks.
post #18 of 1163
Thanks! I love my orange wall as well - it's been like that for 4yrs and I still love it. If my lounge gets tidies today I'll take a pic of it, it has a deep red wall lol. My bathroom is a gorgeous (well I think lol) restful earthy green.

Loving looking at the other pics, keep 'em coming!
post #19 of 1163
This is from a few months ago, but it does look like this occasionally.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...diningroom.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...familyroom.jpg
post #20 of 1163
Nathansmum: Your wonderful pictures are a real inspiration to me. I feel at peace just looking at your living area. You have done a wonderful job. Any other pictures you have will be great to look at. I think I am going back to look at the living room picture again.

Elizabeth
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Organize & Declutter
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space