or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your clean, clear space - Page 11

post #201 of 1163
Anyone else have pictures to post? I've loved this thread!

post #202 of 1163
Ok guys-- here's what I have:
http://picasaweb.google.com/racheljo...tography/House

I've come a long ways and still have a long ways to go.
post #203 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelagain View Post
Ok guys-- here's what I have:
http://picasaweb.google.com/racheljo...tography/House

I've come along ways and still have along ways to go.
Very nice!!!! I love seeing all these pretty and clean houses.
post #204 of 1163
I'll post mine, they are already online anyway. Woo hoo, easy for me! We renovated our house last year and these are the after pics. The previous owners wanted to see, so I put up pics for them. My house is pretty much exactly like this now, except I do have a bit more clutter around my computer (bills, homeschool stuff), and the kitchen counter is now clear of all the junk that is on it in the pic.

Linky



I feel so weird posting these as a noobie. I fear one of you will know me and say "HEY!! I've been to your house!" LOL
post #205 of 1163
Rachelagain~ your home is such an inspiration to me, and it looks so homey! I love how everything looks like it has a place.

Panacakes~ your house is amazing, I love the landscaping.
post #206 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelagain View Post
Ok guys-- here's what I have:
http://picasaweb.google.com/racheljo...tography/House

I've come along ways and still have along ways to go.
I love the quilt on your bed! It's gorgeous.
The one on the wall is beautiful too.
post #207 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
I'll post mine, they are already online anyway. Woo hoo, easy for me! We renovated our house last year and these are the after pics.
The tile on your back porch is absolutely beautiful! And I love your colors.
post #208 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyErin View Post
I love the quilt on your bed! It's gorgeous.
The one on the wall is beautiful too.
Thanks! I found it at Ross a couple years ago for $20/set- I was so pumped, I thought I would have to spend a couple hundred to get one I liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olives View Post
Rachelagain~ your home is such an inspiration to me, and it looks so homey! I love how everything looks like it has a place.
Oh thank you, thank you!
post #209 of 1163
This is my first post to this forum! I love seeing other people's homes so I thought I would share ours...


http://www.flickr.com/photos/9362397...7594473283345/
post #210 of 1163
lovely, amy! you've inspired me to get to sewing the shower curtain cover i bought fabric for ages ago.

i also adore that cover, r...i'd like to make our bed more beautiful, finished looking when i make it...but it is a king and i don't know how to arrange it nicely. has anyone seen a photograph of good, big bedding?

*
post #211 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
I'll post mine, they are already online anyway. Woo hoo, easy for me! We renovated our house last year and these are the after pics. The previous owners wanted to see, so I put up pics for them. My house is pretty much exactly like this now, except I do have a bit more clutter around my computer (bills, homeschool stuff), and the kitchen counter is now clear of all the junk that is on it in the pic.

Linky



I feel so weird posting these as a noobie. I fear one of you will know me and say "HEY!! I've been to your house!" LOL
I haven't been to your house, but I'd love to. It's gorgeous. You have great taste and a beautiful yard.
post #212 of 1163
my cold got worse, but it is sunny and supplements are helping:
i swept/vacuumed the whole flat, did all the dishes, folded + put away yesterday's laundry load, washed + dried today's. i flipped a mattress, put away a lot of toys, put away the leaf in the table, cleared my desk, watered the plants, tidied the front entrance, started an 'out' basket for things leaving in the next few days (as opposed to the great towering mass of things awaiting exit, blocking the storage closet!!), and i'm hatching a plan for the bulk food blocking the kitchen floor. oh and i made yogurt!

*
post #213 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by artparent View Post
my cold got worse, but it is sunny and supplements are helping:
i swept/vacuumed the whole flat, did all the dishes, folded + put away yesterday's laundry load, washed + dried today's. i flipped a mattress, put away a lot of toys, put away the leaf in the table, cleared my desk, watered the plants, tidied the front entrance, started an 'out' basket for things leaving in the next few days (as opposed to the great towering mass of things awaiting exit, blocking the storage closet!!), and i'm hatching a plan for the bulk food blocking the kitchen floor. oh and i made yogurt!

*
Wow. You go, girl. Most impressive!
post #214 of 1163
oh, thanks but oops! i meant to put it in the 'what you've done today' thread! obviously still :

*
post #215 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyErin View Post
And I will be in line March 12 when the IKEA opens here in Cincinnati to buy one ... the countdown is on!

Oh my goodness, Ikea is opening in Cincinnati??????!!!!!!

Wooo hooo!!! :::

(I'm in Louisville, so that's a driveable distance! Yay!!!!! I used to live within 2 hours of an Ikea, but since we moved here there isn't one here or close enough.)
post #216 of 1163
Pancakes--your outdoor space is awesome--looks so peaceful and serene--good mix of different elements/materials--the wood, stone, green space and plants . . .
post #217 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehcor View Post
Pancakes--your outdoor space is awesome--looks so peaceful and serene--good mix of different elements/materials--the wood, stone, green space and plants . . .
Thanks. I have to admit that it is my favorite part of our home. It is so nice at night after the kids have gone to bed. I'll just go outside with a cup of tea and enjoy the peace. My husband did it all, he's quite handy to have around.
post #218 of 1163

My laundry room

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/4...d499f96f73.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/4...b207a4d31b.jpg

Please disregard the non-earth friendly detergents - we've since cleaned up our acts. (get it?)

We have three baskets over the washer - 1) stray socks 2) stuff to go downstairs 3) miscellaneous

And on the other side of the room, each human in our house gets a basket. On the backs of the laundry doors, we have these:

http://www.organizeit.com/poinstahanger.php

They are really sturdy and fold flush with the door when not in use.

I love my laundry room.
post #219 of 1163
Wow Kate I love your laundry room
post #220 of 1163
Quote:
I love my laundry room.
So do I! It's gorgeous and very calming. Makes me want to do laundry!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Organize & Declutter
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space